An Inch And 6.2 Miles & Don't Look Back not unlocking

Stevieboy

After doing a bit of research, I have a strong suspicion that the new update has glitched those 2 trophies. No-one has earned them on here since the 4th (except 1 guy on the 5th, but maybe his game wasn't updated at the time) which was the date the update was released. I guess I'm now hoping it'll be patched, or I'm wrong.

• Like 1

I just messaged someone who unlocked these 2 trophies on the 9th and they said they had to delete the patch (they have the disc version) and both the trophies unlocked after playing a game. I have the digital version though (free with PS+) so there is no way for me to delete the patch unfortunately. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Edited by Stevieboy

Yeah the update glitched these trophies you can revert to day 1 patch even through digital version...

1. Delete the file then turn off auto update.

2. Redownload

3. Watch it download on the downloads page

4. Once (data to start application) is complete pause the rest to stop the patch

Sorry if this isnt clear enough basically you want to stop the download before it installs all data... Hope this helps you out

Yeah the update glitched these trophies you can revert to day 1 patch even through digital version...

1. Delete the file then turn off auto update.

2. Redownload

3. Watch it download on the downloads page

4. Once (data to start application) is complete pause the rest to stop the patch

Sorry if this isnt clear enough basically you want to stop the download before it installs all data... Hope this helps you out

Unfortunately that doesn't work. There is no option to start the application once a certain amount has been downloaded. Instead it forces you to download the entire game, and it is already at version 1.24 (which is the latest patch that caused the glitch) when finished. It is not possible to start the game before it installs all data.

My only options are to hope it gets fixed in a 1.25 (or later) update, or if that never happens then I'll need to buy a disc copy and play without the patches installed.

Unfortunately that doesn't work. There is no option to start the application once a certain amount has been downloaded. Instead it forces you to download the entire game, and it is already at version 1.24 (which is the latest patch that caused the glitch) when finished. It is not possible to start the game before it installs all data.

My only options are to hope it gets fixed in a 1.25 (or later) update, or if that never happens then I'll need to buy a disc copy and play without the patches installed.

They will fix it. This developer is definitely one of the good ones. This game has a huge fan base and things have always been fixed so far.

• Like 1

They will fix it. This developer is definitely one of the good ones. This game has a huge fan base and things have always been fixed so far.

I definitely believe that to be true. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. It's an awesome game and it's a shame for it to have trophy glitches that may sour someones opinion of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has this been fixed?

No fix as of yet because the latest patch is still 1.24. I got a reply from Psyonix after contacting their support saying they were aware of the issues, so hopefully that means a fix is incoming. There is another update planned so maybe the fix will be included with that. Here is the thread regarding the next update:

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/43091-custom-training-coming-in-next-update/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...