Raising Friendship Levels?

Hey guys, I understand what I must do, play songs until they ask me something (want a treat, rest etc) and gifting them gifts that they like, but I would also like to ask can someone recommend me the quickest songs to trigger the requests faster? I have all items right now it's just a matter of raising friendship with everyone. Also, would you guys advise I play other songs to get treats etc for when they ask for them? I just want to raise friendships with everyone as soon as I can. 

Edit: Should I play songs for gifts that they like or gifts that they request after 5 songs also should I just play songs all the way or should I give all the gifts that that character I'm working on likes then go from there?

Edited by Blaidd-Cysgodol

but I would also like to ask can someone recommend me the quickest songs to trigger the requests faster? 

Should I play songs for gifts that they like or gifts that they request after 5 songs also should I just play songs all the way or should I give all the gifts that that character I'm working on likes then go from there?

There is no "fastest" way to trigger requests IIRC... Play 5 songs > Do Request > rinse and repeat. You could pick a shortest song, replay it over and over again if you want.

Why not do both?

What I did is play the same song 5x (of course while trying to clear the challenges as well) > do request > pick and play next song > repeat and rinse then when I feel like I have too many items in me > give gifts

Edited by JaM

• 1 year later...
On 10/10/2016 at 9:05 PM, Blaidd-Cysgodol said:

Ok, and I have Miku's Bff, Rin is level 4, how long do you think it will take me if I just stick to the game non stop all day?

Although its a little bit late to reply, but it took me like 16 hours iirc farming stuff and maxing them all with getting 5 items per run on extreme, I usually play the power rangers song

On 4/4/2018 at 9:43 PM, BASEL-_-KSA said:

Although its a little bit late to reply, but it took me like 16 hours iirc farming stuff and maxing them all with getting 5 items per run on extreme, I usually play the power rangers song

That was over a year ago lol 

• 3 weeks later...