an useful glitch, 1 mins for more than 1,000,000 bolts and 180+ raritanium

yikkiz

I haven't played the reboot yet so I'm not watching the vid due to spoilers. But is this useful for any sort of trophy? 

Yeah. There are trophies related to fully upgrading all weapons to level 10, for which you'll need raritanium. Bolts are required to unlock levels 6-10 for all weapons too. 

I also note that he is collecting holocards out the wazoo in the video - you'll also need to collect all the holocards for that trophy. 

Looks like you will be able to do this in NG+, provided you have the RNYO.

Yeah. There are trophies related to fully upgrading all weapons to level 10, for which you'll need raritanium. Bolts are required to unlock levels 6-10 for all weapons too. 

I also note that he is collecting holocards out the wazoo in the video - you'll also need to collect all the holocards for that trophy. 

Looks like you will be able to do this in NG+, provided you have the RNYO.

Ah this is great then. I'll be using this glitch, whatever it is, to get those trophies when I get to playing this game.

You are going to need around 3.5 million bolts and a few hundreds raritarium for buying and upgrading all weapons.Also you will need all the holocards that are dropped from enemies.That being said,the only useful thing about this glitch is that you can buy all weapons from the start of your challenge mode playthrough.Unless you are skipping enemies,there is no way you won't get the above numbers by normal playing.But if you skip enemies you won't reach level 10 for all weapons (there is a trophy for that).Especially the short-range ones which you can't use in the last boss fight

• Like 1

done. but There are some duplicate posts i submitted, I do not know how to delete. :(

Awesome, thanks :D. Don't worry, the duplicate posts seem to have been taken care of. You can only delete posts if you haven't left or refreshed the page after posting a comment.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 3 weeks later...