says i beat the game?

Stargazer2600

So my progress is at 22%. I decided to assist some randoms in multiplayer and i join this one session who was doing the same mission as me. upon joining i kill a few zombies and "bittersweet" pops along with the credits 0.o. I checked my trophies and it says i beat the game...i reload my save and im still at where i was but...what the hell happen? I saved the video of this in case anyone wants to see

Edited by Stargazer2600

i just dont want people to think im cheating and somehow popping trophies i shouldnt lol

Even if you were flagged you'd be unflagged by Sly. Sly dictates that the 5 trophy hacked is pretty much essential, so unless they report your with 5 justifiably hacked trophies, the one trophy that glitched won't be alarming at all, so don't fret.

• Like 1

TechLand is known for it's buggy games and glitchy trophies. When this game first came out, I think it took like a month and a half or so for them to put out a patch to allow people to just finish the game, then they had to go back and add more patches for trophies not unlocking. It was ridiculous. Shame that this game is still have major issues.

from what I saw in the video it happen to a few people I knew who play that game when the game was about to get the following dlc, from what they told me they think it happens if someone had went into new game plus right after beating the game and having people join that triggers it or if someone joins the game and they were at the final part of the main mission and then joined someone's game it could trigger it, but that is all i know of this glitch, also the last time i played it was back when they just patched the guns in the game, i was very pissed thanks to them making the guns weak again after making them powerful in normal play if you ranked up the legend skill that is, now they are pee shooters but am not going to go into it now because that is all i know of this bug.