Clarifications and help?

wizardskey

If Final Countdown is just 'beat the game' what exactly is Legendary Monster?

I know that the Bestiary remains filled in between games, but what about furniture and quests? Do you need to unlock and do them all in one game?

Thanks for any advice!

Oh, and what exactly is Super Rich? I sold everything in every apartment and beat Siegfried at game end which gives you an enormous amount of money (that it's too late too spend) but it wasn't enough money... If Super Rich is a money amount, how much is it?

Again, thanks for any help folks!

Edited by wizardskey

• 3 weeks later...

All furniture/quests are achievable in one playthrough, everything is, actually. But it counts for separate as well. I missed one quest (which also gives you the only other "missable" furniture) from my original save and did a new one and they both popped.

Super rich is collecting 1 million before beating final boss (so you should finish game with over 2 million).

Legendary Monster is killing the hero when he first appears (when you upgrade to level 2).

I contemplated writing a guide for this after I beat it because I loved the heck out of it but there's a lot of info on Steam already. Let me know if you need more info or tips. :)

Edited by GunfighterHefty

• 2 months later...
On 10/27/2016 at 4:36 AM, GunfighterHefty said:

All furniture/quests are achievable in one playthrough, everything is, actually. But it counts for separate as well. I missed one quest (which also gives you the only other "missable" furniture) from my original save and did a new one and they both popped.

Super rich is collecting 1 million before beating final boss (so you should finish game with over 2 million).

Legendary Monster is killing the hero when he first appears (when you upgrade to level 2).

I contemplated writing a guide for this after I beat it because I loved the heck out of it but there's a lot of info on Steam already. Let me know if you need more info or tips. :)

Hmm... I am writing up the Trophy Guide on this now and have a different experience with Super Rich. I actually was able to get this after defeating the Legendary Hero during his final quest... I had about 150k, and finished with 1.15 million and the trophy followed. I might report this as a "good bug" in my guide if the expected criteria are $1,000,000 before Unholy Heights is complete.