BFF and 400 song bug

killer91ITA

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2016 at 6:25 PM, killer91ITA said:

I can't unlock both trophy, i am playing legit without fan, virtual keyboard or turbo controller. I really need some tips

I seem to have the same problem with BFF & 400 song trophies not unlocking.  I see you got the plat a few days after posting your original post.  What worked for you?

14 hours ago, mgrantz said:

I seem to have the same problem with BFF & 400 song trophies not unlocking.  I see you got the plat a few days after posting your original post.  What worked for you?

Nothing worked on my profiles, i have created an empty user on my ps3 and re do the 400 songs (and i confirm short version work) 

On 2/23/2017 at 8:04 AM, killer91ITA said:

Nothing worked on my profiles, i have created an empty user on my ps3 and re do the 400 songs (and i confirm short version work) 

I'm not sure if I understand what you did, and if I would want to do that too.  I understand how to create a new user on PS3, but I don't know how to link it to my PSN account since you can't link two users to the same email address, and you can't sync online with logging into PSN.

Edited by mgrantz

On 1/3/2017 at 3:26 PM, mgrantz said:

I'm not sure if I understand what you did, and if I would want to do that too.  I understand how to create a new user on PS3, but I don't know how to link it to my PSN account since you can't link two users to the same email address, and you can't sync online with logging into PSN.

When you earn the BFF trophy on the empty user you will enter on your main account and you have to delete it. After that you re enter on the account where you have earned BFF and you have to set your mail and password, after that you just need to synch. Just be careful because don't pop probably the plat trophy (it happen to mee too you can see on my time stamp) if it doesen't pop re synch and it pop on your XMB. 

Edited by killer91ITA

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to update that I finally got around to setting up a turbo controller to go for BFF & the 400 song trophy.  They popped about as I would expect it would if I had started the game recently (last 4 months).  I know I had played the PS3 XMB version a good bit when they first released it about 4 years ago, then hadn't touched it in ages.  My theory is that one of the major Singstar patches since release may have reset my song counts.  At any rate, I'm glad to be done with this!

• 2 years later...