2017 Video Game Release Schedule

skinner49

Where are all the Vita games? :o Where's the niche Japanese games? The VN's? And they call themselves Gameinformer. More like Mainstream informer. :P

I hope you like updating, because I expect most of these will be delayed. :P

Out of those listed, I'm really excited for Gravity Rush 2, Tales of Berseria, Yakuza 0, Persona 5, and Horizon: Zero Dawn.

I'm still on the fence about Resident Evil 7 and Nioh.

There's many others I'm looking forward too, but apparently they aren't worthy enough to be listed. :P

• Like 3

January's actually got a lineup of what may be good games for once. They're still releasing near the end of January, rather than throughout early January, but oh well. I always find movies and games that release in January every year quite lacking.

It has been released! As seen here!

*Will update accordingly.

I hope you like updating, because I expect most of these will be delayed. :P

What about making a guess game how many games get delayed?

Please, please, please skinner, when you update a ton for the inevitable delays, you do the strikethrough (this) and keep the original release date posted.

I'd like to be able to point to this thread for how often (and how many times) games get delayed and why people should put no stock whatsoever in release dates!

Doubt all of these will be out in 2017 but my current wishlist kind of hoping a lot of them will be out in 2017 though

Gravity Rush 2

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 

Tales of Berseria

Horizon Zero Dawn

Nioh

For Honor

Yoshi's Woolly World

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Seasons After Fall

Digimon World Next Order

Ark Survival Evolved

Shiness Lightning Kingdom

Elex

Dragon Quest VIII

Dragon Quest XI

Freedom Planet 2

Sonic Mania

Sonic Generations 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Kingdom Come Deliverance

Gundam versus

Injustice 2

Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy VII

Mass Effect Andromeda

Scalebound

Sea of Thieves

Days Gone

Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild

Everspace

Wild

Dreams

Granblue Fantasy

My guess for that one was already 2019-2020 if it does get localized.

Thought 2018 was the release year for it?

I personally don't think Wild is coming out anytime soon either.

Yea, I meant winter 2018 as Q4 2018.

I know winter usually uses next year, but it confused some people when I used it =D 

I guess using quarter may be better =D

Why do so many complain about the lack of listed Vita-games in the Gameinformer-list? If people would actually read the article they would see this sentence:

Please note that games will not get assigned to a month until they have a confirmed release dates.

How many Vita-games are to be released next year that have already confirmed release dates?

Just sticking to retail there are two games so far that are confirmed to be released in Q1 of next year, but without an exact release date:

Akiba's Beat (where the Vita-version is still in limbo)
Fate/Extella

Doubt all of these will be out in 2017 but my current wishlist kind of hoping a lot of them will be out in 2017 though
Shiness Lightning Kingdom

Shiness will release this December so you don't have to wait till next year:

http://www.focus-home.com/en/news/1146-go-behind-the-scenes-in-shiness-the-lightning-kingdom-trailer

Why do so many complain about the lack of listed Vita-games in the Gameinformer-list? If people would actually read the article they would see this sentence:

How many Vita-games are to be released next year that have already confirmed release dates?

More than you would think :awesome:

http://www.iplaypsvita.com/upcoming-ps-vita-games-2017/

Okay, three games (the japanese release dates don't count). The two Touhou-games and the Berserk Musou. At least one of the Touhou-games is listed at the GameInformer-list.

So feel free to give them a shout to add the other one and the Berserk-game.  ;)

• 2 months later...