Rarest ps3 trophy?

four-iguy

When I got the platinum for the last of us it was on 0.6% but now I imagine it's probably in the very rare category rather than ultra rare. 

My favourite platinum too, and favourite game come to think of it. 

Think my rarest PS4 is ARK platinum or grounded mode + on tlou rem'

6 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Firstly, rare means you have the trophy, secondly, I didn't hack it, someone with a RTM tool unlocked them for me without my permission.

Doesn't matter what excuse you come up with for why the timestamps are fucked up. The game is still hacked, and someone is going to flag it. 

53 minutes ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

So what if they flag it, I didn't hack it myself. Plus a trophy is a trophy.

What about Gran Turismo 5 and GTA IV? Let me guess RTM tool? At this rate, you probably have not earned a single trophy of your entire list. Mate, I cannot tell if you are a troll or really this idiotic. Wow, people who hack trophies really do represent the bottom of the barrel.  

55 minutes ago, Lithium_Lemon said:

What about Gran Turismo 5 and GTA IV? Let me guess RTM tool? At this rate, you probably have not earned a single trophy of your entire list. Mate, I cannot tell if you are a troll or really this idiotic. Wow, people who hack trophies really do represent the bottom of the barrel.  

Firstly, I had GT5 On a different account (my main one) so when I swapped account I loaded in the GT5 and GTA IV Save and earned trophies that way, please think before you speak as you don't even know the story, you stupid fool.

Edited by PaperMonkeyBoy

1 hour ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

Firstly, I had GT5 On a different account (my main one) so when I swapped account I loaded in the GT5 and GTA IV Save and earned trophies that way, please think before you speak as you don't even know the story, you stupid fool.

Using a save from a different account, even one of your own is considered cheating on here,  which will earn you a flag.

10 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Using a save from a different account, even one of your own is considered cheating on here,  which will earn you a flag.

My account, a second account I made and earned legit, I didn't download it, how is it cheating??

Edited by PaperMonkeyBoy

2 hours ago, PaperMonkeyBoy said:

My account, a second account I made and earned legit, I didn't download it, how is it cheating??

It's cheating because thew save/trophies did not originate from the account your on.

Plus in order for you to use and unlock trophies from that other save, you were required to resign the save.

Which again, is considered cheating.

• 4 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

How can we report this guy?

You need to be a premium member in order to flag people's games.  By the sounds of the conversations that have already taken place I'm going to assume someone has already flagged him/her. 

Back on topic rarest trophy on the PS3 is from Cloudberry Kingdom:

15S7a3ff3.png

Jack of all Heroes 
Reach Hybrid Rush level 50

2.26%
ULTRA RARE

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...