Rarest ps3 trophy?

four-iguy

On 10/11/2016 at 4:12 AM, zer007uk said:

GT5 platinum Trophy 0.82%

Props to you and the other GT5 plat earners. I was able to get everything but the Red Bull challenges. I may go back to it eventually, but I was so far off, I'd need to take dozens of hours, probably.

My rarest is 2k14. The LeBron challenge was difficult (mostly because of the Thunder game), but most were knocked out on the first try. The 82-0 trophy was an absolute drag.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12.9.2017 at 3:37 PM, ThroneofSeth said:

Props to you and the other GT5 plat earners. I was able to get everything but the Red Bull challenges. I may go back to it eventually, but I was so far off, I'd need to take dozens of hours, probably.

You can glitch your way out of all three tracks by deleting your game data and then reinstalling + updating the game up to a certain point. Makes it a lot easier to gold the challenges. Just look it up on Youtube and this <1% Platinum can be yours :)

My rarest cross platform trophy is from Badland (0.14%) and my rarest PS3 exclusive trophy is the GT5 Plat (0.67%).

Edited by GTRP_Lancerlover

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2016 at 11:41 PM, four-iguy said:

i am curious what your rarest ps3 trohpies are. they dont need to be platinum but the rarest ones probably are platinum

my personal rarest is the platinum trophy for the beatles rock band at 0.26% rarity with guitar hero metallica platinum closely behind at 0.34%

Edit: Just saw that this is PS3 and not any trophy, so I guess Buried is my rarest. That's justified since the target practice is bullshit. 

For some reason: ohRrI6y.png 

There's nothing hard about the trophy, and just so happens that two other zombie easter eggs are ultra rare: yzVPAua.png

What doesn't make sense is that TranZit's easter egg is insanely easy that a kid could do it, so it's a wonder that i'ts not at common. 

All in all, I have only 15 ultra rare trophies:

U9kDqFw.png

It's not much, but ah well :/

Edited by Armored Squirrel

@Armored Squirrel I’ve noticed that with several games. Incredibly easy trophies being UR. Good example is this one:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/254-battlefantasia/29-marxist 

Even if you had minimal fighting game skill you could probably get this within 10-15 minutes of starting the game for the first time. 

My rarest non platinum PS3 trophy is ‘C’est Magnifique!’ in Persona 4 Arena (0.41%). The platinum for that game is also my rarest trophy (0.36%).

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Resistance 2 Platinum at 0.5%

It's so rare cause it took tons of time online + often luck of spawning with large groups

The last one was still 10k kills in ranked games.

Weirdly, it says that 8141 players have it, but 8142 have 100%, which isn't possible since you need everything to get it.

Platinum is no longer possible cause the servers are offline.

OMGWTFBBQ for the campaign at superhuman is at 1.6%

I disliked Resistance 3 so much that I didn't hunt any further trophies. Loved the first game, back when there were no trophies but internal completion and files.

What's still on the List:

The rarest I want to get is the platinum for Wipeout HD. (Transcendence 0.5%)

I completed all online trophies just a few weeks before the servers were turned off.

So I'm glad that I'd still have the possibility to achieve it. Zico is doable.

The Zone racing and winning on all courses on highest difficulty is a drag, especially with my history with the game.

I almost completed the zone level when someone walked in and I slammed into a wall. I had gold on all races on highest difficulty besides 3 courses

and I lost it with a YLOD on my first fat lady PS3. (Elite Campaign Legend 0.6%)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Platinum at

I've completed everything, all emblems back when it had no trophies. Beat the game way under 5 hours, without bonus stuff, without an Alarm or killing someone.Even years later I'm not keen on doing it all again just to have it on record. I'm glad its still achievable. One day...

Edited by Tekkenpowerslave