Trophies Discussion!

Maxie_M0us3

Here the trophy list of Job Simulator! Simple, only golds and a platinum! The developers treats us so good! :D AAAAND the game looks fun to play!

I've got so interested to this game after seen PewDiePie and several youtubers playing it! :)

Thoughts?

Edited by Max654

Same here, i think when VR ONLY games trophy lists appear on the site they should list them as PSVR really, wont be as confusing then.

I did even suggested a concept here http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/41678-concept-playstation-vr-move-icons/ so we can easily identify VR games. But yet, PSNP mods will need to add this manually since VR games will still be tagged as "PS4".

Edited by Max654

Well I removed the video entirely. Sorry.

No need to apologise, but since you said you watched PDP and other youtubers, I would suggest that you could add the video of any of them, as long isn't the same kind of thing. Game looks interesting, but pressing the move against his dick really put me off.

• Like 1

Will all VR games be playable without it? Got really interested in these 2 easy plats, but i'm not buying VR, at least for now.

If games were developed to be played with VR, nope you'll need it. Of course I can see there would have some games which you can play both ways. But to be honest, if we want the VR to get successful, you need games that require VR. You need exclusives to make people buying a system. Otherwise, they won't see a reason to get a VR and it'll become a failure.

Edited by Max654
  • Like 2