Done and Done trophy glitched?

Asimb0mb

Hey everyone! I just won the race "Survival of the Fastest", but I didn't get the Done and Done trophy. I did the race again, won again, but still didn't get the trophy.

I've 3-starred every race in the tournament and I've even won all of the off road elite challenges. So why didn't I get this trophy? I've got all other offline trophies. Is Done and Done glitched? Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I maybe missing something?

Hey everyone! I just won the race "Survival of the Fastest", but I didn't get the Done and Done trophy. I did the race again, won again, but still didn't get the trophy.

I've 3-starred every race in the tournament and I've even won all of the off road elite challenges. So why didn't I get this trophy? I've got all other offline trophies. Is Done and Done glitched? Does anyone know how to fix this? Am I maybe missing something?

It should come for finishing the final event, which I believe is actually a ghost time race. You don't need to complete all the other events, just enough to unlock the final series and beat that event.

It may have glitched on you unfortunately.

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, then re-do the final event to see if that does the trick.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I managed to fix this trophy by deleting my save file and restarting the game from the beginning. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I don't recommend playing the game on easy difficulty. I kept it on medium during this playthrough and the trophy did pop, so maybe the glitch has something to do with the difficulty?

• 1 year later...
On 10/20/2016 at 3:13 AM, Midnightwards666 said:

That must have been a pain, I hope it doesn't do the same for me haha. I didn't even know this game had a difficulty setting, though I just checked and it says medium, so hopefully I'm safe.

EDIT: It didn't, thank goodness.

Hi, 

Have you played on easy or normal difficulty?