God Eater 2 Players Question

Hello there, Bloods, who are reading this.

Are you enjoying your God Arcs?

Is Nana the cutest thing? Or is Rachel better because of the glorious Aoi Yuuki? :awesome:

Okay, let's stop screwing around.

I would like to ask, is the God Arc Compatible trophy glitched? (It unlocked for me, but if someone makes a guide, they may wonder about it as well)

Since the trophy is unmissable and unlocks literally after the second cutscene, the percentage is a bit low (~75%) especially considering it has much lower rarity than battle trophies (devouring, Link Aids, Jackpot, ...) or craft trophies (Arc install, equipment craft). 

Heck, it's even rarer than Blood Art and Bond trophies which unlock later against bigger Aragami.

Or, is there a way to enter MP before actually starting the story?

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I think you can import your GE2 save and start straight from rage burst thus missing thse story related trophies. Iirc you can unlock them by watching the cutscenes from the terminal, but I guess some people couldnt be fucked to do that. I might be totally wrong tho lol.

I think you can import your GE2 save and start straight from rage burst thus missing thse story related trophies. Iirc you can unlock them by watching the cutscenes from the terminal, but I guess some people couldnt be fucked to do that. I might be totally wrong tho lol.

Oh, totally missed this reply.

Yea, I researched this and it seems you can bring GE2 JP data to Vita version and that would not unlock the first batch of trophies if you don't go to check them in the Archive.

Okay, that makes sense, thanks for explaining :)