Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NickMeister77

How difficult is it to do the online trophies right now?

4 posts in this topic

I never got the chance to play this game in it's golden days but I would love to get this platinum, but since it's not a very active game (I assume, at least), how hard is it to do the online trophies in this game even if you boost it? Thanks.

I never got the chance to play this game in it's golden days but I would love to get this platinum, but since it's not a very active game (I assume, at least), how hard is it to do the online trophies in this game even if you boost it? Thanks.

Not very hard but I got them all legit when the game was at it's peak. The only one that you might have a little trouble with is the 20 demolition kills but it is doable, you should have no problem boosting it. Award Addicted would probably take the longest but with a good boosting team it should be no problem.

Edited by skateak

This is for general trophy hunting... ONLINE is always the hardest part... if you have it... everything else is free!!! Especially for Games like USF4, P4A or something similar. Trust me............................................ :P Because of sudden shutdowns lmao. 

One of the few online multiplayer game I got legit except for Demolished. The time I played it there were more players on it than on BF3.