Is this truly complete?

In case this port is anywhere near decent I'D like to play (restart and this time finish) it instead of the original on PS3 and thus reducing my backlog on the old system.

However on the back of my GOTY edition I see two more items, an Arkham City Skins pack and a Challenge Map pack.

Since the PS3 version also has four sets of additional trophies I' hoping I won't miss out by upgrading, correct?

They have the same trophy lists so yes?

Arkham City Skins pack are just bunch of Batman's costumes people was getting for preording game back in the day.

And Challenge Map pack is 3 new maps iirc. You dont even have to play them for plat/100%. Playing the original challenges/campaigns 4 times is ridicilous anyway.

In case this port is anywhere near decent I'D like to play (restart and this time finish) it instead of the original on PS3 and thus reducing my backlog on the old system.

However on the back of my GOTY edition I see two more items, an Arkham City Skins pack and a Challenge Map pack.

Since the PS3 version also has four sets of additional trophies I' hoping I won't miss out by upgrading, correct?

Both of the Arkham remasters have every piece of DLC included.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...