are there trophies for the vr bit?

Taliesin_2943

if there are then this will be another tomb raider nearly impossible for "everyone" to 100%

No, you don't need VR to 100% this game. The only DLC that is VR compatible is the Croft Manor DLC which can be played without VR or with it. Additionally, none of the trophies are "VR exclusive". Edited by FLUX_Rezulta

I wonder how the VR for Blood Ties will be

Because the closest thing you get to action in it is using a crowbar to pull open a few lockers and pull a few doors down

The story and Manor were fantastic though

It's disappointing in VR. The devs have gone the Here They Lie way of having first person VR without motion sickness and the walking speed is agonisingly slow (or you choose the teleport controls where you just point at where in the room you want to stand). It's too bad because looking around is great, the manor really looks good but the lack of speed really sucks the air out of the experience.

• Like 1

It's a shame the walking speed is too slow

Especially seeing as when playing it traditionally you're running around

Ah well

I may need to put an asterisk in my post somewhere, "personal opinion". Several devs thought this was the way to go so I may be the minority here. If you have the game and VR anyway, might as well try it.