Cross buy ?

Hi guys.

I've got PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale for one year on PS3 and I bought a PS Vita two days ago. So I was planning to play this game on my new gaming system, y'know ? But the thing is, when I want to access the cross buy panel on the XMB, it says "The service has ended" although last I checked (a few months ago...) it worked fine.

So I wanted to know if there were any way for me to get my Vita version of the game without buying the game ?

So I wanted to know if there were any way for me to get my Vita version of the game without buying the game ?

I don't even think it will let you buy it, the vita version should already be in your download list because it and all its DLC are crossbuy. Use the PC store and search for the vita version, it should be 'Purchased'.

https://store.playstation.com

That sounds like it to me. I got it from PS+, and it was cross buy. Is your version physical or something?

Yup, physical.

PS first party cross buy support ended earlier this year so if you haven't downloaded the vita version to your ps3 before that, tough luck.

Oh shit. Well that answers the question. If I had known, I would've downloaded it, ugh. Still, thank you for the answer !

Edited by RaydenRedfield
  • Like 1