Premium Membership Giveaway

x9zachattack5x

If you're going for (seriously, don't open if you haven't seen the show)

feels, then this one really made me consider dropping the show:

231251fd288804ac1d62acb12eaec26da556a795

This really describes how I felt perfectly:

tumblr_neau64yOU11sl48sqo1_500.jpg

Oh no not that part.  :(

It does suck how that happen....

11372148_836913506398436_1192726039_n.jp

Though Lubbock's death is way brutal in the manga.

And with Leone dying in the manga....  :(

• Like 1

Oh no not that part.  :(

It does suck how that happen....

11372148_836913506398436_1192726039_n.jp

Though Lubbock's death is way brutal in the manga.

And with Leone dying in the manga....  :(

Yeah, I agree. It sucks that the anime left out the entire Wild Hunt arc. So is

Leone confirmed to have died? The manga didn't mention the usual "Night Rave Members Remaining" message so I assumed she's still alive, especially considering her saying "this isn't over yet".

Yeah, I agree. It sucks that the anime left out the entire Wild Hunt arc. So is

Leone confirmed to have died? The manga didn't mention the usual "Night Rave Members Remaining" message so I assumed she's still alive, especially considering her saying "this isn't over yet".

I think she's dead. She probably mentioned "It isn't over yet" since Akame, Najenda and Tatsumi are still alive and they will do something about it. But that's just my guess ^_^ 

I do hope she is ALIVE since you mentioned about the Night Raid Members Remaining message wasn't given at the end of the manga. 

oh and bump. I do hope it goes to 150 before Halloween.

large.gif

• Like 1

From now until October 31st, 2016 (Halloween  :devil: ) simply like this post and you'll be entered into random generator on November 1st. The 3 names that pop up first, win! Please allow 3 days max afterwards for your account to upgraded.  ^_^

A very smart way to increase your Likes count :P

e270e57734685a27f76c2413ab5b7a33ce25e07c

just kidding, thanks for doing this and good luck to anyone who is participating :D here's a gif from Akame from me as well

M_j_fil__zpsvye86aae.gif

Edited by Saionji
  • Like 1

Premium Membership Giveaway

giveaway-time2.gif

magjourn-15.gif

tumblr_inline_mkydb8nzkz1qz4rgp.gif

Want that shiny gold premium member title? Tired of ads and having to wait an hour to update your profile? Want to add more trophies in your trophy cabinet and have a larger profile picture?

1st place: Lifetime membership 

2nd place: A year membership 

3rd place: A year membership

Let's strengthen the Premium Membership community!  ^_^

Update:

WINNERS!

1) Beyondthegrave07 - LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

2) Nano1124 - YEAR MEMBERSHIP

3) DF007gamer YEAR MEMBERSHIP

Took forever to enter all those names in the generator.  :unsure: I get my check Friday so that'll be the latest I update your accounts. But don't be surprised if they get updated before that, because I also get paid daily. Perks of being a delivery driver.  :awesome: Also, don't worry if you didn't win! Due to the big turnout which was unexpected, I'm thinking about making this a semi-annual thing!  :) Expect round 2 to happen in March.  :D

I will be doing bounties like these to raise the money.  ;)

CRkvW8FVEAQttgx.jpg

Hell yeah! Finally I win one of these things!!! Thanks so much! I will def put that lifetime membership to good use ;)

• Like 2

WINNERS!

1) Beyondthegrave07 - LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP

2) Nano1124 - YEAR MEMBERSHIP

3) DF007gamer YEAR MEMBERSHIP

CRkvW8FVEAQttgx.jpg

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thanks million times a million. My wife told me I spend too much time on PSNPROFILES and GAMING and now you've made it worse. But in a good kinda way. :lol: Congrats to the other winners. Now I can change my profile pic to a bigger and better pic of choice.  B)

• Like 1

Already sorted out my list. Just waiting till the Membership is in effect  :lol:  :platinum:  :gold:  :silver:

Nice, which trophies are you going to add? Also premium members can use the bigger trophy card with the animated trophies and stats :dance:. You can customize it after the site update has been installed.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Nice, which trophies are you going to add? Also premium members can use the bigger trophy card with the animated trophies and stats :dance:. You can customize it after the site update has been installed.

Actually I've change that list a few times now  :lol:  :facepalm: . But was thinking of doing a list like my lifes experiences till now. Maybe about my wife...get married "Married :bronze: " (Skyrim) and Tame 1 rare beast "Fancy Friend  :bronze: " (Far Cry Primal) or "Gates of Hell  :bronze: " Dantes inferno which is like my marriage...only joking. Anyways I will do up the list and show her afterwards. B)​  and have my kids included "Daddy Issues " God of War 2  :bronze: "

Edited by DF007gamer
  • Like 3

Actually I've change that list a few times now  :lol:  :facepalm: . But was thinking of doing a list like my lifes experiences till now. Maybe about my wife...get married "Married :bronze: " (Skyrim) and Tame 1 rare beast "Fancy Friend  :bronze: " (Far Cry Primal) or "Gates of Hell  :bronze: " Dantes inferno which is like my marriage...only joking. Anyways I will do up the list and show her afterwards. B)​  and have my kids included "Daddy Issues " God of War 2  :bronze: "

Lol, be careful the missus won't find out about :bronze: Gates of Hell :lol:.

Zach, this was the best Giveaway anyone can host. Congrats to the winners, I finally liked the OP, since the Winners have been announced. Congrats on 144 likes, you really deserved it. :yay:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: Thanks million times a million. My wife told me I spend too much time on PSNPROFILES and GAMING and now you've made it worse. But in a good kinda way. :lol: Congrats to the other winners. Now I can change my profile pic to a bigger and better pic of choice.  B)

Congrats, fellow SA! Welcome to the Premium Club. Enjoy while it's lasting!

• Like 2