Trophy Glitches?

katebcktt

Working on platinum Tomb Raider and just found out my "Avid Shopper" is bugged. Did not save before I bought everything cause I don't like to read a guide for my first playthrough... Hope they do something about it, but I don't think it's gonna happen 'cause it's a known problem from xbox and PC...  I'm sad :(

All of those glitches were already known after Xbox release, i dont think so they will fix it.

What the heck? How is that acceptable haha? 

All I see is praise for the devs and the game, you'd think if the game had glitches (be it trophies or w/e) they would get their share of flak for deciding to just not give a shit about it...

Can confirm that the women of the people trophy has glitched on me. Reloaded my backup save around 5 times already and then completed the last mission. All missions became marked as completed but no trophy popped. Going to have to do a extra run for this trophy

I'm having a TON of glitch in Endurance/Endurance Co-op (still having a blast).

I have warmed myself up with fire after collapsing from exposure 5 times... no trophy. I was black/white, almost dead, then healed while standing in a fire arrows blast. Nothing, nothing, nothing.

I did have Infinite Fire arrows card equipped, but I swear I've done it without it. Oh well, back to it.

I had Woman of the People glitch on me on my initial playthrough on Seasoned Raider. Just got done with Survivor and it popped for me, luckily enough. First time through, I did the Baba Yaga side thing, and I did the tombs side mission last. This time, I skipped the former and did the tombs side mission second to last instead. No idea if either of those things is what made the difference or it simply worked as it should, but yeah. I had read two theories that it either had to do with initiating more than one mission at a time, or whether or not you do the tombs mission last. I had already done a couple of missions at the same time when I read that, so all I could do was try the tomb thing. So I guess it doesn't have to do with having more than one mission going at once, at least.

Edited by darkblood000

Avid Shopper didn't pop for me. Really frustrating. Was considering doing another playthrough on easy and just collecting coins and buying everything all at once, but I'm afraid it will still glitch out. Has anyone bought everything all at once with a trophy pop for Avid Shopper? Any other solutions anyone knows about? Thanks for any info.

Avid Shopper didn't pop for me. Really frustrating. Was considering doing another playthrough on easy and just collecting coins and buying everything all at once, but I'm afraid it will still glitch out. Has anyone bought everything all at once with a trophy pop for Avid Shopper? Any other solutions anyone knows about? Thanks for any info.

I bought one by one as soon as I had enough coins. Lucky for me none of the trophies glitched on me

Indeed I think you still need to complete all the side mission and/or challenges for the trophy to unlock.

Maybe for the people who have a save game where they need 1 mission for 100% all missions to unlock it.

Stupid that it is not retro active. Can't they make a patch that can see that all missions are completed and if so unlock that trophy.

In my stats there is still a mission with the "double arrow" symbol but it is crossed off.
To bad. Not gonna play the campaign again for all the missions

EDIT:

On pstrophies someone loaded a save with one mission to turn in. He says the trohpy didn't unlock

Edited by Mr_Marty84

On pstrophies someone loaded a save with one mission to turn in. He says the trohpy didn't unlock

Aww damn, they had a year to get this game perfect for us and and two/three patches later they still haven't fixed things, very disappointing actually. Woman of the People glitched for me. :(

• 1 month later...
On 11/1/2016 at 2:04 PM, Mizdig_ said:

All of those glitches were already known after Xbox release, i dont think so they will fix it.

Its like the glitch where it corrupts your save on the Definitive Edition if you fast travel to Shipwreck Beach after you already left the area messes up the game save and you have to restart the entire game again...

i got a question to ask about score attack trophies.

i think the trophy where it says get 10 golds has glitched on me. i got 10 golds just now and this trophy hasnt unlocked. this includes 8 from the main game and 2 from baba yaga. should it be 10 golds from the main game to unlock this trophy? the baga yaga trophy unlocked but not the 10-gold one :(

3 hours ago, rockstarjazz said:

i got a question to ask about score attack trophies.

i think the trophy where it says get 10 golds has glitched on me. i got 10 golds just now and this trophy hasnt unlocked. this includes 8 from the main game and 2 from baba yaga. should it be 10 golds from the main game to unlock this trophy? the baga yaga trophy unlocked but not the 10-gold one :(

The Baba Yaga levels don't count towards the 10 golds, or all golds trophies. They only count towards the "both gold" trophy from the Baba Yaga DLC trophy set. So the trophy should unlock when you complete two more main story levels. I haven't heard any reports of any Score Attack trophies being glitched.

1 hour ago, Ammyissun said:

Keen Eye for 40 survival caches seems to have glitched on me. I counted my caches collected so far at 45. Hoping it will pop in the next few I find...

It glitched on me as well. It popped for me around the 55 mark. If it doesn't for you, there's a good chance the trophy will pop when you pick up your first cache in a second playthrough. 

46 minutes ago, barrymcg said:

Cant believe this game still has glitches in it 

It's not that they're at a loss for time (lol), they're just not bothering for some reason. As great as this game is, the devs are starting to get on my bad side what with the timed exclusivity and the not fixing glitches. 

Edited by QuentinCle95
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, QuentinCle95 said:

The Baba Yaga levels don't count towards the 10 golds, or all golds trophies. They only count towards the "both gold" trophy from the Baba Yaga DLC trophy set. So the trophy should unlock when you complete two more main story levels. I haven't heard any reports of any Score Attack trophies being glitched.

It glitched on me as well. It popped for me around the 55 mark. If it doesn't for you, there's a good chance the trophy will pop when you pick up your first cache in a second playthrough. 

It's not that they're at a loss for time (lol), they're just not bothering for some reason. As great as this game is, the devs are starting to get on my bad side what with the timed exclusivity and the not fixing glitches. 

I understand that but it just annoys me as back in the day you couldn't release a broken game but now a days it feels as if devs dont really care if they hit the mark they just release it and hope for the best and fix them at a later date. #PS2GlodenDays

2 hours ago, barrymcg said:

I understand that but it just annoys me as back in the day you couldn't release a broken game but now a days it feels as if devs dont really care if they hit the mark they just release it and hope for the best and fix them at a later date. #PS2GlodenDays

Gloden Days, eh? :giggle: Haha, but yeah I understand and agree.

1 hour ago, DarkSoleride said:

is the "Triple Threat" trophy bugged? I unlocked it but its not showing on my PSN profile but PSN Profiles has detected that i unlocked it?

PSNProfiles can only detect trophies that have already been synced to your account, so that sounds odd to me. Sync your trophies on the PS4 again and check, the trophy is probably already unlocked. If not, I believe the problem is with your PSN.

Also, this message was just displayed on the main page of PSNProfiles:

We're recieving a high number of errors being returned from PSN servers. Profile updates may be erratic.

So the problem is highly probably with PSN.

Edited by QuentinCle95

38 minutes ago, QuentinCle95 said:

PSNProfiles can only detect trophies that have already been synced to your account, so that sounds odd to me. Sync your trophies on the PS4 again and check, the trophy is probably already unlocked. If not, I believe the problem is with your PSN.

Also, this message was just displayed on the main page of PSNProfiles:

We're recieving a high number of errors being returned from PSN servers. Profile updates may be erratic.

So the problem is highly probably with PSN.

Yup issue is solved thanks man!

• Like 1