Trophy Glitches?

katebcktt

I just skimmed most of the entries so I am unsure if this has been addressed but here goes.

I literally just started the game and I am very excited.

However, 2 trophies did not pop: the one in completing the Prologue (surviving the Avalanche) and discovering the Syrian ruins. Both literally 30 minutes (if not less) into the game.

I replayed it over again to see if it was a glitch and, alas, it did not pop again.

Is anyone else having this issue? If so, does anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks. Sorry again if this was already addressed.

26 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I just skimmed most of the entries so I am unsure if this has been addressed but here goes.

However, 2 trophies did not pop: the one in completing the Prologue (surviving the Avalanche) and discovering the Syrian ruins. Both literally 30 minutes (if not less) into the game.

I replayed it over again to see if it was a glitch and, alas, it did not pop again.

The three trophies mentioned in the trophy guide are particularly glitched, but in actuality, almost all trophies are somewhat glitched (I've read many many reports of glitched trophies for this game.) It's kind of scandalous that the devs haven't done anything about it in the year they had (Oh yes, Xbone had glitched achievements as well, and so did Steam), but that's the way it is now and not much we can do. 

Your predicament sucks. The only thing I can advise you to do is delete all the data you have from the game up until now (You haven't done much yet anyway) and start from scratch again. If that doesn't work, it's possible starting a new game on a new save file AFTER finishing the game would do the trick (but depending on how many trophies you missed you may be looking at an entire second playthrough. If that doesn't work, I don't know how to help you, sorry. 

All that said, I know it sucks, and you want consistent trophies in your games (I do too), but if it doesn't work out, please give RotTR another chance. If you just think away the trophies, it's still an amazing game that I recommend to most people I know that are into action-adventure. So please don't quit just because of this (I don't know what kind of gamer you are, but I know some people on this forum that wouldn't be able to forgive the trophy glitches.)

Good luck!

Edited by QuentinCle95

8 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

I restarted again and the trophies popped!

Thanks for the concern. I didn't plan on giving up on the game, because I loved the first one a lot.

9 hours ago, PrimeTime101 said:

The problem isn't  the initial trophies, the problem is other trophies in which you need to waste a lot of time to get them, and some of them are bugged.

What I suggest is BEFORE you get a certain trophy, save on cloud storage

• Like 1

So far none of the trophies has glitched for me. Just in case I make another save file before completing a trophy. Haven't worked on the dlc yet but platinum is my goal so we shall see if I work for those. I bought the digital verson through psn and it should be the latest update.

I have just done a complete run and no trophy glitches so far in the main game.....

cold blood dlc has glitched on me twice, first run had 105 kills no 75 kill trophy (didn't even track until 2nd run when it popped) and destroy all towers without failing glitched on my 2nd run, I did it perfect but no trophy Im assuming its also a tracking issue and will try again later.

Great game enjoying it. Im 11 golds into my score attack run (this part is not so fun and needless imo)

EDIT. turns out cold blood (and other dlc with challenges) wont pop the trophies unless the corresponding "challenge" is active (had to choose the challenges I wanted ea run)which is annoying as you can only have 5 active at one time. I did a few pointless runs on cold blood and survivor before I figured this out....

Edited by Da_Man-023

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2016 at 8:48 AM, IMaySlayLizDaw94 said:

The Challenge trophy glitches for me

Which is fucking annoying as it requires another full playthrough

I'm thinking that the Baba Yaga challenge and side stuff is glitching the counters

I wanted to platinum this game and then that fucking glitch happened

there is no guarantee that in the next playthrough the trophy won´t glitch

nice game but too many glitches

Edited by NicoDLuffy

• 4 months later...
On 1/2/2017 at 4:08 PM, Da_Man-023 said:

EDIT. turns out cold blood (and other dlc with challenges) wont pop the trophies unless the corresponding "challenge" is active (had to choose the challenges I wanted ea run)which is annoying as you can only have 5 active at one time. I did a few pointless runs on cold blood and survivor before I figured this out....

I wonder if that's why 'Untouchable' hasn't popped for me. 

Most likely.  ?

• 4 months later...
On 10/26/2016 at 4:33 PM, StarFang7 said:

If I did save before Avid Shopper, wouldn't the save become overwritten after I started buying the items? The game seems to auto save after everything you do.

Just in response to this post. DO NOT START THE GAME UNTIL ALL DATA IS DOWNLOADED. RestartPS4

Even though the PS4 may say you can "start the application" while the rest downloads.

For those who are starting it or playing it, you should select at least 3 Save Slots while completing the game so you have 1 to fall back on so to speak. Whichever one you choose becomes the AUTO SAVE: So choose Save Slot two ASAP and choose Save One again. This leaves slot two as manual save slot like a fallback and one as the auto save, the 3rd as a blank to use for whatever you feel should be saved, like a space in your minds eye. You know its there as a safety net.

I had 1 or 2 glitches that unlocked the Trophies once I deleted the entire game (Keeping my save saves) and reinstalling from a new download/update to disc.