Driveclub VR Trophy Thoughts?

Maxie_M0us3

Finally the trophies are here! What are you thoughts?

First off, the trophies images seem lazy compared to Driveclub and Bikes. Secondly, the biggest challenges seem the level 60 (10 more than the original game!) and all Gold Stars. I hope the grinding isn't too much for level 60 and the Gold Stars Objectives aren't too hard.

My biggest concern is what if the game comes with DLCs again?!

• Like 1

Will this share progress with DC and DC Bikes or is this kind of a standalone-app?

Grinding to level 60 takes a while (but if it shares progress it should auto-pop for many players I guess).

And I'm curious if the Tour is the same as in the Original DC. There were some freaking hard tracks to get all three stars on. Glad that wasn't a trophy in the original game..

The rest seems quite doable :)

Edit: as for the DLC - there already is a Season Pass in the store...

And I found the answer to my question myself in the german store: Savegames, Addon's and consumables like in-game-currency from other DC titles won't work with DC VR.

Edited by dalailama1989

Quite sure your previous thread was already being used to discuss trophies for this game.

Well the other one was to question why it wasn't there yet. This thread is to discuss about the trophies.

That other thread has also already been closed by a mod.

Will this share progress with DC and DC Bikes or is this kind of a standalone-app?

Grinding to level 60 takes a while (but if it shares progress it should auto-pop for many players I guess).

And I'm curious if the Tour is the same as in the Original DC. There were some freaking hard tracks to get all three stars on. Glad that wasn't a trophy in the original game..

The rest seems quite doable :)

Edit: as for the DLC - there already is a Season Pass in the store...

And I found the answer to my question myself in the german store: Savegames, Addon's and consumables like in-game-currency from other DC titles won't work with DC VR.

Driveclub VR is a separate game from Driveclub and Driveclub Bikes, though all share a main menu.

That also means that Driveclub VR could very well get DLC. After all, Bikes got a few DLC packs as well.

• 3 years later...
On 13/10/2016 at 8:18 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

Oh. Gold staring the whole Tour right from the start?

Ok, no way I'm buying =D

there are only 162 gold stars for this game (which means around 50 events, 3 stars each), and so far i feel not so hard to have gold medals for each of them

and other trophies are very easy, except player lvl60 which need a little grinding, and maybe Venomous time trial

the only difficulty for this platinum is the "here come a new challenger" trophy, but seems i found a way to have it here, it's not yet confirmed by other players that it works, but at least there is still hope to have this trophy, i just have it today

Edited by Sombroff