Compulsive trophy glitched?

Did you return to the woman NPC in the Geothermal valley after completing the last of the 9 tombs in The Lost City?

I did and oddly enough she accepted it and now there is a white version of the green "return" arrow when I press triangle to check my mission progress but she isn't even there anymore. I handed in the mission and got the trophy for completing all missions as it was the last one but not for completing the challenges.

I did another playthrough for this and it unlocked but be sure to back-up your save. I've heard someone who did it all over and it still glitched for them.

I still cant figure out why it glitches, i rolled back an older save and it still didnt unlock.

Ill probably try another playthrough and wait until the postgame, back it up to the usb and THEN do all of the challenges. That way if it glitches ill only have maybe an hour or 2 of only doing challenges rather than another whole playthrough.

I still cant figure out why it glitches, i rolled back an older save and it still didnt unlock.

Ill probably try another playthrough and wait until the postgame, back it up to the usb and THEN do all of the challenges. That way if it glitches ill only have maybe an hour or 2 of only doing challenges rather than another whole playthrough.

This is everything I did in my second playthrough just in case: I did all Tombs except the one in The Lost City and I did all missions and turned them in immediately after completing them (Except the Tomb mission one as I felt it might have had something to do with the glitch in the first place.) I did all challenges and left "Vandal" one of the statues at the beginning on the level. I then made it through the second gate in The Lost City to the Base camp and fast traveled back to the beginning of the stage, waited for it to autosave and then saved it to USB. It unlocked for me as soon as I loaded the save and shot the last statue. Also, there is a profile save...maybe it glitches because the mistake has already been saved to the profile? This could be why a new playthrough is necessary and why it still didn't unlock after you reloaded your older save.

Edited by Gamer-Girls-FTW