Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Infinite Warfare Beta Code Giveaway

16 posts in this topic

Well, Infinite Warfare is apparently the game that keeps on giving. And then I keep giving away.

Got an email from Acti a few hours ago with a beta code for me, and 5 to give away to friends.

Same deal as last time with the extra MW code I had, put your name in if you wanna give it a go, I'll be heading out in an hour or two, and then when I come back I'll randomly pick 5 of you from the thing.

I know it's just a beta, but this is pretty good of them, though having more users in helps them in the end anyways with stress tests and shit.

Go.

Nvm better idea.

Edited by spiderlegend

See, I was gonna do that, I but I wanted to dump the codes on those who wanted it the most, not just the first who bopped up, because the amount of codes I've taken from places and then never even used is depressing.

Anyhoo, bested by the better Spider clearly #getrektparker

I want it so bad :) My psn id: EvDevilDes 

Thanks in advance

I'd like a code, I have been skeptical about the game since it was first announced I want to to see for myself if it's worth picking up. Thanks!

I need to be convinced that this game is not a complete piece of shit. ID: MeteorHawk

I wouldn't mind a go at getting a code as its been a while from the time I played a cod game

Edited by KANERKB

Want me to play a CoD game? this is your chance to convince me its not a rehash of the same crap they been pumping out

I'd like to play a beta first, 'cause I'm kinda fan of CoD games but the trailer is disappointing and I just want to know if it's worth it or not. My psn nick is Aowba, I'd appreciate if you give me a beta code. Thank you.

I really dont like cod... well the futuristic ones i havent played cod since black ops 2, but i think this may be an opportunity to try this after all

IW is the first COD game that looks kind of interesting to me so a code to try the beta would be nice.

I would like to have a beta code por favor

PSN: BadTitanSlayer

One key left.

Edited by skateak

I'm on the fence about Infinite Warfare, and i might buy it if the beta is good. I wouldn't mind a code.

PSN:Grunking1212

Alright, I'm shooting the codes off now. 

I'm also gonna lock the thread and shit, so yeah.

If you already grabbed one, pls send to someone else on the page, thx bby.