Emptying Harvester

DrakeHellsing

Okay, I can't seem to figure this one out.  Harvester is full, but I can't seem to empty it out anywhere? As in, I go to those grates on the ground, but nothing happens.  Unless I'm suppose to be using something else to get the grains from the field?

You need to buy a tipper to transport your goods. They are wagons you pull with your tractor. Pull your harvester near the tipper and the harvester's arm will automatically deposit its load into the tipper. Then drive the tractor-tipper to market. Happy harvesting!

• Like 1

You need to buy a tipper to transport your goods. They are wagons you pull with your tractor. Pull your harvester near the tipper and the harvester's arm will automatically deposit its load into the tipper. Then drive the tractor-tipper to market. Happy harvesting!

Ah, well I had one already (it was a starting object), but had no idea how to figure it out.  Went to the buy section and checked the info there... and finally it told me.  But regardless, thanks for the answer.

Do you know what the number in the top left means? I have the number one showing up there, but can't do anything about it? I assume it's to do with helping people out? And even so, how do you help people out in this game?

Hmm, haven't specifically played this version of Farming Simulator but it may be a few things. Are you referring to the purchase screen when you are in the store?

It may refer to the type of vehicle that can fit specific equipment (ie tippers, loaders, etc). If you purchase an enormous tipper but only have a basic tractor, it's not going to be able to haul that heavy of a load.

There shouldn't be any people to help, your goal is to make money so you can buy land, equipment. Rinse - repeat.

Gotta screen shot by chance?

• 4 weeks later...