Sora9427 List & Collection

Sora9427

~ 101-205 ~

Platinum Trophy N.101 - Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

1L7c072a.png

Personal Vote: 6/10

Well, it's done. What to say the game it's not bad, the story is pretty simple with Pac-man having to go through the town or temples to save the Pac-World and his friends, all by completing levels and defeating some interesting boss and ghosts. For sure it was a nice game and a reaally easy platinum, you just have to complete the story getting everything you find on your way without much worring, then play the 4 Arcade-Mini games and do again all the levels even skipping and rushing them if you're done with the other trophies and that's it. The 4 Mini-games were interesting even if kinda of annoying after a while, especially the tank, seemed neverending.
So yeah a really easy Platinum and quite a good game, i just hate the one who put the Flying berries in the game, ah i hated that parts, so slow and annoying, but it was pretty much the only thing i didn't liked 1f61b.png

Let's say that for 4 € it was a good purchase xD

Platinum Trophy N.102 - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

1Laa1414.png

Personal Vote: 9/10

Well What a wonderful Blast from the past! Who said Games need great grahics? Clearly somebody who haven't plaied GTA:SA because it's an awful remake in HD for Grapichs but Oh my if it's a fun game to play until the end 1f603.png I've plaied it Back on Ps2 almost 10 years ago and incredible how back at the time it looked so hard and long that i only arrived to San Fierro and did some mission and never gone over there while here i obviously finished the game diying like 4-5 Times in normal missions and really fast honestly. So I'm happy to have finished it after so many years, fr sure the best GTA ever for me (The only that got me so much) with a great story, great characters and so many stuff to do In-Game that is simply amazing to think, everybodies should play it at least once! I read online about people complaining not reccomending the Ps3 version because of problems, well they were just unlucky i suppose; i had only 4 Bugs (2 Audios One where the Audio completly fucked offf and 2 Where Cars where literally IN the street xD) and a Freeze (At 38 of 50 arrests -_-), so a really good experience overall!

About the Platinum well it's pretty easy the Glods are pretty much Gifts since 30 Territories il like 60-70% of them all and meanwhile you get Max Respect and Max Appeal just use the Robe Trick and done 1f61b.png All the others are rather easy to do only annoying as the 50 Taxi "travels" or the 50 Arrests quite broing but nothign hard; so in the end a quite easy platinum to get.

So Yeah Just happy to get it, see you in the Future CJ! (On Ps4 :3)

End Game Photo:

14468212_1606833419611136_52893259682550

Platinum Tropy N.103 - The Deadly Tower Of Monsters

1L295ac2.png

Personal Vote: 6 /10

My First PS4 Platinum Finally 1f603.png

It took me a while but finally my first Ps4 Platinum is here and got it in 1 day to be honest, the 3 weeks are because i started it 3 weeks ago for curiosity (And knowing it was Easy and short) But then Overwatch arrived and well, i plaied just that for 2-3 weeks xD So here it is, who ever thought this would have been my first platinum on this console :)

Anyway Talking about the game itslef it's not a bad game but not even a work of art, it's a good game that last enough to not be boring! I'm not really a fan of B Movies and the game it's a Big huge parody to this kind of movies but for sure was interesting to listen to the commentary, going through the tower defeating different enemies and solving some small puzzles or Jumping sessions. Really... Well strange the ending xD But i liked it, finally a chance to beat that director FACE_WITH_COLON_THREE.png I mean it wasn't overall annoying and the comments were for the most part funny but sometimes just Shut up i want to go or fight without your voice over 1f61b.png

Talking about the Trophies well it's really an easy platinum that could be done in 4-5 hours, i got like Half of the trophies just playing the story 1f61b.png Even if honestly i found stupid that there is no Trophy for finish the game or beating the final boss, if you want to you don't even have to reach the end to take the platinum. When is like that for me it's just stupid especially when every other boss give you a gold trophy! In any case most of them are collectible or "Do this and that" so With some Videos or indications where to go and what to do it's one of the easiest platinum to do!

I Plaied it Almost all on my Vita yesterday through Remote Play because well when i went to Ps4 i would have plaied OW or Something else not this one xD But yesterday i decided to sit there all day and try finish it so i'm done with it and so it was, done the story on my Vita during the day and then One Hour for all collectibles on Ps4 to end! I Have to say it's quite a game for Remote Play since it's not annoying for controls and it plaied well despite 6-7 Times where the connections goes away some seconds lagging but thats just my line sucking i guess!

To Conclude it was an enjoiable game and experience quite interesting for the story and the gameplay/Exploration; an Easy platinum to get in some hours but even not a game that if you miss it you are missing something that has to be plaied really.

Now Hopefully the next platinum will be Faster, my last one before this was like 2 Months ago xD

Here My Platinum Screenshot, quite funny because of the name of the platinum and the phrase "I'm late for a commission, i wonder what hour is it..." :P

GDeyCil.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.104 - Rocket League
https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/13f789/trophies/1L6c211c.png

Personal Vote: 8,5/10

Well and even this game is done, my second Ps4 Platinum, here it is :D I Got this game 2 Months ago because since i finally have a Ps4 i could have plaied it and i wanted this game since back in 2015 i saw it one the First betas :3 I'm sure most of people know what's the game is about so using Little cars to play football which seems easy but could actually require skill and time to learn how to time jumps or directions of the shots :P And that's pretty much it for the gameplay xD Even if all the new Dlcs add a lot of stuff like using a Hockey puck instead of a ball or Basketball or different Powers and many new arenas, what a pity that for 3 Dlcs i have to pay because otherwise i would have done the 100% right away but for sure i'll do it in the future, i want them!!!
Talking about the trophies it's a really easy platinum, it's just Playing games and games to get the items and do the Km, which is Bugged since i got it at almost 90Km done with a tire instead of 50Km as the trophy says (But that's like for most of peoples), and plus most of them could even be done in exibition against nobody or Bot at low level so really easy :P

To conclude i'm really happy to got it maybe it's not hard or rare but it's from a game i liked :3 If you like footbal or having fun with little cars you should totally get this! Now that i'm done with the platinum i'll try to work on the other 4 Dlc trophies i miss and after of course i'll play sometimes when i want to do some games, being just 5 minutes per match makes this game really enjoiable for small session when you don't have a lot of time :D Plus it's one fo the few games with local play nowadays, a true rarity :)

Spoiler

ALWnb3g.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.105 - Color Guardians

1Lc40d9d.png

Personal Vote: 7/10

Well My First Platinum of 2017, it only took me 3 weeks, encouraging For my 115 Target before April xD 

What to say, I'm glad i finally finished one of my PsPlus games by the huge Backlog that i have, at leats one less to worry about :P
The Game itself it's quite funny and original, you have to save this World using 3 Different Color guardians (Hence the name of the game) going through Levels while running, avoiding obstacles and collecting different orbs to get Stars, points and restoring the world back to his original form after that it became completely Dark and black because of the Evil Krogma who stole all the colors! So Yeah interesting story even if not That amazing of course :):)

The gameplay is really really funny, there are 5 Words each with 10 levels to complete and a Boss Level in the end. Those boss levels, well, are honestly quite challenging compared to the normal ones but nothing too hard until the last one at least, the last form of Krogma Ugh. This Stage is SO unfair comapred to the rest of the game! I had to use the Glitch (Luckily they didn't fixed it) to beat him, especially without taking any damage, because trying normally was really pissing me off; it's so hard compared to all the other levels in the game and boss sections! The Bombs go really fast, the rollers are totally casual, you have like 3-4 Seconds to hit a Second bomb after hitting the first one and it changes colors so fast, allt his while avoiding usually 2 Bombs; It's simply ridicolous! But Oh well thanks to the Glitch and some attempts i made it! 

Talking about the Trophies is a rather Easy platinum. And the plat is a reason why i gave 0,5 points Less in my Final vote, because Some Trophies are plenty useless let's be honest! In particular i'm talking about Having to Die 500 Times, Why? Why this Trophy? It Took me 30 minutes of throwing down myself from a cliff constantly before reaching the number required and get the trophy, what's the point in such a useless grind? Anyway the Platinum is Easy nothing hard because the game itself is quite easy and i think his Percentage Show this At least it Doesn't requires to get all the Fairies and all the Stars, that would have made the game pretty challenging :3

So in the end it's a really good game and i'm Glad i got it with the PsPlus, i totally reccomend it if you're searching a short and Easy platinum or if you like This kind of gameplay which is quite unique in his genre :D

Spoiler

G5OyXaI.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.106 - Day Of the Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png

As you can see by my vote, what a great game, a wonderful surprise indeed! I Didn't know this game at all if not by name and seeing the plats around but actually never checked the gameplay or anything, until i decided to start it in the last days on my Vita knowing it was short to do. And Wow What a wonderful game! The story is quite interesting and curious, the Ending about the 3 Main characters is funny xD The story is about saving the world from a Evil Purple tentacle that want to conquer it, for this we have to work through Past, Present and Future (Always in the same place anyway) to stop him! 

The Gameplay is really funny and interesting, well for me at least, being a point & Click games, a genre that i really like :3 Plus it's really greatly done in this remaster! And you see the comparison to what i guess it was the original one in the '90 in the Maniac Mansion Minigame which was indeed not that great, having to select a Stuff than the object then to do that and always like that, not so great, instead in this remaster in the normal gameplay just have to go to the Object or place, interact with :square: and select the action; or go into the inventory with :triangle:, just select the item needed with :cross: and use it whenever needed by moving it around, so simple, so confortable :)

Trophy Wise It's a really easy Platinum especially with a Guide to follow. 60% of the Trophies is automatically got by just doing the story while the rest are minor stuff not actually needed for the main story but all really simple. The game itself is really short so obviously the plat is too, it took me like 5 Hours to make it (I Started the game some days ago but plaied it all yesterday) and this because i missed a trophy and spent an hour getting back to the point i needed for it! On this regard a Huge thanks to TheMindSacity Playthrough on PSTrophies; it's simply amazing! It really allows you to plat the game right away (The missing trophy was me Skipping a line there so My fault) in one run and this without spoilering absolutely nothing about the story or the events, marvelous :D 

In the end, a totally recommended game to play either for a great game itself or an easy and fast plat whatever you like :3 Really thanks to the PsPlus last month to give it or i doubt i'll ever bought it! Plus it works perfectly on Vita, had a lot of fun there :)

Spoiler

gdZgRII.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.107 - Sleeping Dogs: Defintive Edition (Ps4) 

1L8b7cc3.png

Personal vote: 10/10

Well here we are, once again with sleeping dogs, 67 Platinum trophies later this time on Ps4 :3 This game really is a work of art! What a wonderful game i really didn't remember much of it, especially being soo good! I honestly never understand how somebody could like GTA more than this. The Story it's simply amazing, one of the best i ever plaied full of action, justice, injustice, Revenge and unexpected events! I won't really say anything about it because even just writing the Premise would be a little spoiler for who wants to play it so i'll pass on it :) 

The Gameplay it's amazing with a great combo between bare hands/fists and Gun fights with enemies shooting everywhere, where it's amazing to glide on something to slow down time and Searching around for enemies to headshots :3 Apart from this there are of course parts where you go around the town either for a mission itslef or to reach it and even this was absolutely never boring; the Radios are one of the best ever made in particular Softly, Hawk & Boose and H-Klub Radio are Amazing, i listen to those 3 for pretty much the entire game with gorgeous song (Yellow Fever; Heavy love or The love i want are some of the best songs i've ever heard) to listen and enjoy! To this i will add some great climbing session to do other Stuff like Hacking Cameras or planting a "bug" or cracking a safe! 

The definitive Edition is great, not only it adds a better Grapich compared to Ps3 and a smoother action but even all the released DLC are already included in the game both the Story ones and the 2 Extra ones to do aside. I missed all this on Ps3 (Since they almost never went on sale) and it was really great to play and enjoy them here! The Police/Swat ones were really funny with new missions around the map to complete being a police officer and either capturing a criminal escaping, killing a bunch of criminals assaulting a shop or killing somebody sniping him and saving a hostage, really really cool! And all of them quite short like 2-3 minutes each mission which made this really funny and never boring to do and reapet :D Then some more new things were 6 new races, all quite funny even if that Enduro one with the Bikes, ugh who made it? Took me like an hour and 12-13 attempts before making it beause it's luck based not skill -_- That's pretty much it there are even a new Dress shop with Special "costumes" to get and 4 new mission that allow you to get the DZS-90 probably the best car i've ever drived in a Vidoegame, it was so fun and so fast, i'm so happy you get it whenever you want after that in your Garage :3 AH! There is even a new tournament, the Zodiac Tounrament which add 2 Extra Gold rewards to get and 6 New mission on a Island just outside hong Kong, really a cool DLC to play!

For the Platinum well it's like the Ps3 ones plus the New Races and Swat missions, more Long than hard honestly. The Collectible are rather easy with a Guide available to check or even without it since after Dating the girls, which is needed anyway for a trophy, they'll unlock all the collectible you have to get on your map (Knowing that before would have been useful XD);  that was really easy and fun personally, going around town searching them :) Beside that the 100% trophy it's just Doing all you can until you have no Numbers on your phone, help people around when they call you (Or use a guide to see where those people are since they are not random), do all the Favors that you can see on your map and playing the story so pretty straight foward. Then all that's left are some randoms trophies and get 30 Gold Awards which is easier than on Ps3 since you have 2 more awards because of the Zodiac Island DLC; so glad about it because i avoided to do like 40-50 minutes of same things fro one and Hoping to win 100000 with the roosters, really happy to have avoided that :P 

So to end this, it's really a wonderful game that i loved in every single moment if this wasn't clear in my quite long review xD I think everybody who likes this kind of games should really play it especially for the price that is around now!

I'm a little sad to have finished it and not having much more to do (I have the "Derby" events to do but honestly Meh) since it was part of my day in the last weeks but i have many other games awaiting me and to be finished so let's keep going:D

Spoiler

EmlymjR.jpg

Some words about the 2 Extra DLCs "Nightmare in North Point" and "Year of the Snake". Really cool DLCs, I really liked how one is dedicated to the Sun on Yee and the Triads and the other one to the police and seeing Lee doing is actually normal job :P They were rather shorts (90-120 Minutes for the story of each one) but really cool and funny to play with 2 interesting and original stories! The 100% it's really easy pretty much Completing the story, finding a bunch of collectibles and do some Fighting releated awards, that's it. 2 good DLCs i'm glad i had the possibility to play with it on Ps4 :) 

Platinum Trophy N.108 - Stories: The Path of Destinies

1L13453f.png

Personal vote: 8,5/10

And Another Plat is in my "showcase" after getting this one :3

So, i'm really happy to have gotten this plat, it may not be hard, it may not be that long to get but i really liked the game so i'm proud to have all the trophies for it! 

I Started Playing Stories in Januray since i wanted to trying this game after downloading it with the PsPlus and i enjoied the first 3 Stories but that was it; i left it there, as i usually do with many other games that i start and then leave after Some hours on them. But then at the beginning of March my favourite Let's Player Started posting it and i say myself "Why not get back to it for once?" and so i did it, even because i wanted to get the endings i was going to watch after to hear his reaction to some events xD  

I'm Glad i went back to it because in the end it was really Fun and enjoiable to both play and watch the stories that were available with all the different endings :3 Yeah sure the game maybe becomes a little boring in the last 7-8 Endings when pretty much everything you do beside 1 single choice it's the same but still was always fun to go and see what will happen that time! Plus the run are really short like 20-30 minutes even less with some Shortcuts the game offers so it's never annoying do the different endings :)

I Enjoied every ending, there are some great ones, some cool ones, some stupid ones (Like the one where you meditate and Become a "Guru" (Spiritual Master) XD) and the best one which is of course is the True Ending, that is just perfect in every way, such a great Ending :D

The gameplay is rather Easy, just gotta Fight the Enemies that you meet around the different areas and that's it, there aren't even boss battles so nothing really hard and even if you die you just start again from the last checkpoint without losing nothing. The fights at the beginning are easy and slow but the more you keep going the more abilities you get, the fast they go and i would say that they become even more amazing; Slowing time, Cutting down enemies with a single hit or moving around the fighting area without worrying it's just great :) There are 4 Different Types of enemies, the normal ones, the mages that will Buff the other enemies, Exploding enemies that will just Explode if you hit them Twice dealing a lot of damages and a Shield enemy which is more annoying than dangerous since there are many easy way to get rid of that shield :P

There are even different swords with different powers and that allow you to get different treasure through the game, trasures that are usually more materials to Power up the swords or Gems that give some power Up Like More physical resistance or more critical damages.

Besides the fights you go around the levels exploring using the swords to open different paths (most fo the times leading to a Trasure Chest) and well at the end of a Level you get 2 Choices that will allow you to get all the differents stories in the book.

And that was for the Gameplay, for the trophies it's a really easy Plat to get! 

You get most of the trophies in the first Runs just by playing. The the most Time Consuming are for sure to get All the Endings and all the abilties, getting all the Sword and gems are instead quite short, got those at my 8Th-9Th story :P In particular Getting all the abilities it's really time consuming since you have to get to LV 45. I Finished doing all the stories at level 38/39 so i had to farm 6/7 Levels By playing some More Random Stories in the Book. In Any case it didn't took much i think i got the plat in around 20-25 Hours as the trophy guides online says, so not that much time.

My Final thoughts about this game now. The game itself it's great, it's really funny and i was interested in Seeing all the endings so that was never boring; Instead it was quite boring getting to level 45, they should have really given more Exp based on the Run you were to make it fair because even with All the Possible Combos and Perfect style the Max was always around 1500 Exp for Battle, not much, but oh well. The real problem are the lack of Secondary content more specifically with the power up system! It's kinda dissapointing the fact that you only have Two Level for the Swords and 3 For the gems, you end up being at half of the stories still to play with already everything in your possess, making the exploration around the level Useless then (Because chests give only Health fruits at that point), with everything there is to do they could have at least made 3 Levels for the swords and 5 for the gems, that would have taken more time and more runs probably making exploration more necessary and fun until the last stories.

Anyway Despite this Complain i liked the gameplay a lot and all the stories are cool, interestings and funny, plus the narrator did really an amazing job with the dubbing.

So in the end, i'm really glad i had the chance to play this great game thanks to the PSPlus or probably i would have never even buied it honestly :3  

Spoiler

z4Ttz0Y.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.109 -  Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back
1Le6b57f.png
:platinum: The N. Credible Crash Bandicoot! 
Collect all the Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back trophies.

Personal Vote: 10/10

This Review was made months later i got the Platinum so it may be not that great.

Here is my First Platinum from the Crash N.Sane Trilogy! I grew up with Crash Bandicoot back on the Ps1 and in fact Crash 2 was my First game ever back when i was 4 so getting back to it now after years and with a complete new Graphic was something simply amazing! 
The game aged soo well it's always so fun and great to play especially because i Love Crash 2 i found it a lot better than the first one nad i like every singl level in it!
It was a marvelous blast playing this one and honestly it was pretty easy compared to how i remembered some levels to be and the Final Fight against Cortex, waaay easier than i remembered probably because back in the past i just kept crashing against asteroids while this time i avoided them easily xD
Vicarious Vision did a wonderful job with this remaster updating it to the modern days but still keeping it pretty much identical to the original one! And Adding Coco as a usable character already here offered some variations orking on the trophies for sure! 

The Plat itself isn't hard honestly, Gems are pretty easy to find, especially knowing where to go in the Secret bonus levels already, and even the new Time trials here are pretty easy overall just some hard parts but not at all as annoying as it is in Crash 1 Instead! So yeah it was a fun Plat to work on :)

To end it's just a great experience that every gamer that either grew up with crash or likes platform has to play and would love, i'm really happy i was able to play this wonderful game after so many years on Ps4 with new graphic and trophies, who would have ever thought! For sure gonna play it again from tim to tim, maybe even just do another account to Plat this one again :3 

Platinum Trophy N.110 - Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped
1L2dc066.png
:platinum: The N. Vincible Crash Bandicoot! 
Collect all the Crash Bandicoot: Warped trophies.

Personal Vote: 10+/10

This Review was made months later i got the Platinum so it may be not that great.

And here is the second plat of the collection, the one for Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped! This is my favourite crash! I just love the words and the variation, i really like the Motorbike levels and even more the one with Coco and Pura (I'm sad there are so few of them), a bit less the plane ones but well there are only 2 of them :P 

This is for sure one of my favourite game ever, i loved it a ton back on Ps1, got it again on vita as a PS1 game to play it 2 years ago and so i'm really happy no i have it even on Ps4 completely Well made in a new version to enjoy whenever i want to :3 I just love everything about it! The worlds, the new bosses (Especially N.Tropy that i always liked as boss & Cortex that felt more as a real battle in this one rather than avoid hits and send back like the first one or a Chase like in the 2nd one) and the nw special moves, especially the Bazooka and Double Jump, so Nice :D 

Trophy wise is pretty much like the other 2 games of the collction, only difference is that in this one the Time trials already existed and so i only had troubles in 1-2 Lelvels pretty much since i already did all of them back on the PSVita not too long ago :P 

A New DLC for this game is gonna came out soon, it will be a "Future" themed one which eh i like but would have loved one of the medieval themed levels, still can't wait for it to have an excuse to get back soon to the game and get more trophies without having to start a new adventure (Which i will do in the future anyway) :)  

Platinum Trophy N.111 - Dark Cloud
1Lf16eae.png
:platinum: Dungeon Master 
Collect all of the other trophies.

Personal Vote: 9,5/10

Well i can finally say that i finished Dark cloud after like 10 or more years :D
I Already knew this game since i played it back on th Ps2 when i was a kid and i really liked it, so i was soo happy when it got announced for Ps4 as a "classic" and with Trophies too! Back on Ps2, as you can guess, i actually never finished this game! It wasn't mine but lent by a friend and i stopped in the underwater Dungeon (the third one) and never got back to it ever again until some months ago!

The game is great in my opinion, great story (Pretty simple overall yeah but not every story has to be some complex mix of events), Fun and good gameplay and amazing sundtrack! I honestly remembered it being a lot harder than it was probably because back when i was little i wasn't really good at managing weapon and stuff making my adventure harder myself more than anything :P In the end once you learn how to really use well the weapons and always have repear powder to not make them break it's pretty easy to deal with that even if some Weapon/characters like Goro i wasn't a fan of it.
I just Loved the Georama system, placing houses, shops, nature itself around and building back towns or villages, i always loved that part of the game <3 

So yeah, the Plat wasn't hard at all, the most annoying thing was to find that damn rare fish, took me like 40-60 minutes to find it but eventually thankfully it came out! Outside that because of being RNG based (I hate that kind of stuff) all other trophies are pretty easy and most of them come just by playing the game normally!

To end this review, i'm really happy i got the chance to play this game again and complete it this time watching the ending and the last dungeon and even get the Platinum Trophy nowadays! I absolutely recommend this to all People who like Rpgs, is obviously a little aged but it's still a great game! 

Platinum Trophy N.112 - Monster Jam Battlegrounds

1L82eaec.png

:platinum: Monster Jam Elite 
Obtained all trophies

A game i got with the PSPlus back some months ago.
I knew it had an easy and short platinum trophy so why not? In the end it was an enjoyable experience despite being maybe too easy in some points and too annoying in others, still it was fun. 

In the game you use Monster Jam Car (ot trucks?) the big ones with gigantic wheels so famous in America for the race they do there with this type of cars; using this you have to do either, tricks, Trials or Races.All pretty easy maybe some levels could take some tries but nothing hard to get stuck on.

And that's pretty much what i can say about the game, it was a fun and short one, glad i played it and had fun for some hours thanks to the PsPlus (I doubt i would have ever got it otherwise, didn't even know about it on Ps3) and if it's in your Backlog, why not try it, it's an easy plat ;)

Platinum Trophy N.113 - Persona 4 Golden

1L302bb8.png

:platinum: Golden Completed 
Earn all trophies

Personal Vote:10++++++/10

This Review was made months later i got the Platinum so it may be not that great

THE BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED!!! (Well P4: golden or P5 i can't Decide XD) 

I don't think i have to write much about this marvelous game since most people played it know how wonderful it is :3
I Never played a game from the Persona Series Before i just knew it by Name and everybody telling this was the best Vita game and well they were absolutely right! 
I Played this title last spring and it was the best spring ever! It made me do my personal Record with 12 and Half hours Played on a single game in a day!
So far it's even the Offline game i have the most hours on, 160 Hours if i remember correctly (I say so Far because probably P5 will surpass it)

It's just such a great game, perfect in everything, Story, Characters, Soundtrack (Literally the best i've ever heard), gameplay, Ending, just Every single thing! 

I could write a massive wall of text describing every single thing i loved in this game but that would be too much to read and write and i think who played and loved this game like me already knows and understand what i want to say! 

This game is just Perfection i'm so Glad i decided to buy it and play it, it became right away my favourite game ever and i though KH could never be beated O.o 
I will for sure make another Run in the Future, for both Enjoying once more this wonderful agme & Story and to choose this time Chie since i hoose Rise & Naoto in my first two runs but i like Chie a lot too :3

So without writing more since i don't have, sadly, the Plat image for it just gonna leave this wonderful "photo" instead; always remember the investigation team <3

nNE7cuB.jpg

7KSttl6.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.114 - Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy)

1L25a470.png

:platinum:  The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot! 
Collect all the Crash Bandicoot Trophies.

It's been a lot since my last review about a Plat trophy and a game i played, i missed 10 Plats to revies and i'll get back to those one later but for now, here is my most recent one, Crash Bandicoot from the N.Sane Trilogy, the First Chapter of this wonderful Series!

This First game is the one i like the less out of the trilogy honestly, the levels are great but not so amazing and in some points are waaay too annoying especially with the Hitboxes not being that great in some parts (It seems to literally slip on some edges at times) but still it's a great game and for sure the most challenging one out of the trilogy!

The base game it's not so hard, some levels could give some trouble but with Checkpoints and patience it's not that hard to make them, and the story of course it's pretty linear as always, just defeat Cortex's Lackeys and Cortex Istelf in the end to save well, i guess just Crash and Tawna this time actually not the world itself :p 

The gameplay is the classic great Platforming Crash is known for and it's so great and fun to play, such a pity nowadays this genre it's so rare to see in new games... 
Vicarious Vision did an excelent Job with this Title, it's a wonderful Remake of the original Crash Trilogy in a modern and better graphic but without touching in any kind of way what were levels, Story, gameplay and even shortcuts in some points! It's literally like playing the original game with a Modern Graphic style which is simply wonderful!

Trophy wise is where this first game of the trilogy really gets annoying. Most trophies are kinda easy honestly but the times trials, just Awful! The Level "High Road" took a ton of attempts and 2 hours of times alone to be completed before i finally made it and thanks all to a great Video i followed or probably i would have been there even now:p After that i would say 4-5 more level are really annoying and pretty hard but not as much, while after the others are mostly doable in few Minutes despite being even 2-3 minutes long.

Same goes for the Gems, 2-3 of the Colored one are pretty hard and need focus and patience to not make mistakes (Above all i would say The Red Gem in Slippery Climb) but at least the Bonus Level could be repeated as many times as you like too and not count as death making this not that bad.

So in The end, what can i say, it was a really fun adventure and a great pleasure to play this game back on Ps4 and with trophies after almost 20 years, i was just a kid when i played it on Ps1, grew with it and so Crash will always be a series in my heart! I actually never did the 100% on Ps1 for Crash 1 and so this was the first time i got every gem, saw some amazing secondary paths while getting them and saw the Secret Ending which well, nothing amazing but it' nice and curious xD

To conclude i'm really proud of myself for finally getting this Platinum Trophy, my first one in 2018, and with this i end one amazing Trilogy that i could be proud to have completed in the best way possible.

HyQpTBZ.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.115 - Gravity Rush Remastered

1Lbfed98.png

:platinum: It's all Relative 
Collected every trophy. Congratulations!

Personal Vote: 10/10

And here it is, the Platinum Trophy for this work of art, i was still missing it mostly because i was soo lazy and never bothered doing the challenges until tonight. It may not be hard or Rare as a Plat but sure i am proud to finally see it in my collection! 

I decided to sit and work on some challenges tonight since it was mostly what i was missing, and Wow they were a lot easier than i remembered and expected, i finished them all pretty fast and so i decided to fight the 3 Secret Nevi boss and Wow even those were in the end pretty easy to deal with (The firts one, poor thing you just stun-lock him forever and can't do anything XD)! 

Let's start talking about the game itself. This wasn't the first time i played Gravity rush since i already played the original version on the PsVita when it was given away with the PSPlus and os i already "Knew" the story but honestly not that i remembered much of it after 3 years and so it was a pleaure to play, even now after a year i should honestly play the story again since i don't remember everythng, sitll i have the big Line of the plot in mind more or less :P The story show us Kat, our heroine, and her adventure to save the world while trying to remember who she is and often getting caught in many different troubles and getting accused unfairly. To do this she can manipulate gravity thanks to his Pet, a Cat with this special type of power! And that's the Big line, don't gonna tell anything else to avoid spoiler or maybe even writing something wrong! 

Trophy wise the Platinum it's pretty easy, reason which i feel kinda stupid for leaving it sit there for 1 year xD Half of the trophies are just given for playing the Story; at the End of it you can roam around to explore the Cities or do different Challenges that will give you pretty much the rest of the trophies, after that the only remaining things to do are defeating the 3 Secret Bosses, as i said previously not hard at all, they do a decent amount of Damage but that's it, they last 2-3 hits more than their normal version so not long to take them down luckily! And in the end Remains i guess looking for the Manholes, possibly some Random Combat Related trophy (but probably done like me during Challenges) and to find the mysterious couple all over the places and listen to their sad story, i relly hope they came back in Gravity Rush 2 because ending it like that, well it's not an ending!!!

Talking a little more about the gameplay, Going around and use gravity to go wherever you want it's simply amazing! The Combat it's nice to with Gravity Kicks, Gravity Fieds to get and lunch items or just Normal Kicks on the ground but most of the times you fight in the air honestly :P The Camera is pretty nice too, maybe not perfect but sure work when you move around or look for a place! And i really like that you can upgarde Kat and her Abilities, she become unstoppable at the end :3 

What to say in the end, Gravity rush it's a wonderful game with a great story, even if a little short, i did it basically in 2 days (Same back on Vita) but i guess they made it longer in the sequel; and a cool and fun gameplay. Absolutely one of the best games Playstation has to offer and i'm really happy i could play it Twice :D I can not do anything else beside recommending this game to everybody! 

Plus this remaster Version  include from the beginning the DLCs that went out some months later after the game on PSVita! so i finally had the chance to try them out and they are indeed great! I really loved the Maid and Spy DLCs, cool stories and really fun to play, less instead the Special Forces DLC, story is nice but not that great and the Missions itself weren't that good or fun to play personally. The DLCs offers even 6 new Challenges (2 Per DLC) around the cities; i still have some Challenges for the DLC to complete, gonna make them Tomorrow probably since they are harder than the normal ones and so i need to see a little what i need to do for 2 of them :P

That's all, gonna just end once more saying that i'm really proud to finally have this Platinum trophy in my collection (Plus the Trophies itself are Just amazing as images), gonna work back on the Vita version now after like 4 years xD It should be easier knowing what to do even if the problem back then were the time challenges and they will still be annoying but i will finish it!

And then after the Sequel, Gravity Rush 2, awaits me so i can enjoy once more another marvelous journey with Kat and Raven! 

AU6ZlKs.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.116 - Sound Shapes (Ps4) 

1L02a080.png

:platinum: You've Gone Platinum 
Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

Well, another Platinum trophy just some days after my last one, it was a lot since the last time i got Two Platinums close :P

Not Much to say honestly, most people know this title and played it since it's a lot of "Free" Trophies without too much effort especially because once you've done the Plat on a Console you can just Cloud Sync the Trophies and make them Pop all in once getting an Insta Platinum Trophy together with al the others. I already write a Small review about it in the Vita Review for the game so if curious Check it there, it was my Platinum Trophy N.96 :) 

I got the DLCs Trophies by actually doing them because i needed them to Pop out normally (I needed trophies to get to 8000 :P) and then today just use the Sync to get the Base games trophy since i honestly don't want to spend time once more doing Death Mode and the Story xD (Plus i didn't want it to be my fastest Plat anyway!) 

So Yeah, one more Plat and one less game to think about, with this Sound Shapes for me is done, it was a fun game itself, i wouldn't mind a Sequel to both Play and Plat!

PS: It was sooo Hard to Sync this Plat, really such an hardcore Plat for the most hardcore gamers to Press X 3 Times it's such an effort :awesome: 

vFlHU6B.jpg

At least the Platinum Screenshot isn't a black screen this time :D

Platinum Trophy N.122 - Far Cry 4

1L24bade.png

:platinum: Master Of Kyrat 
Obtain all the Trophies.

Personal Vote: 7/10

After a Month from my last Platinum Trophy here it is another one, this time is far Cry 4.

I decided some weeks ago to get back to the game since i left with half of the trophies, and almost the story itself, done and it was time to finish it and not thinking about anymore! 

I quite enjoyed getting back to it, it was fun despite some rage moments mostly because the game itself it's pretty bad in some Mechanics as i said other times and explain better later. Anyway Overall i enjoied the gameplay and the story to play, the story itself it was Decent enough, i mean at some point i stopped caring that much of it and i got an ending which i think it's decent, not great, not that bad. 

I Decided to Choose Amita as a Leader but not Killed Sabal, i didn't see what was the point of doing that in the end, just left him go away. Later i did the same with Pagan Min, at that point i didn't even acred to kill him despite everything so i just let him go Away didn't expect him to just Fly away but i think it's still better than some Random battle or shooting him and just finish it...

I woudl have just liked some more variety in the second part of the game for the story missions. Once you Reach the North part of Kyrat bascially almost all missions are like an Outpost, go there, clear the area, get out. Fun to do Once or Twice, boring to do over and over. It was like they didnt' knwo what to do to just Drag the game; even Yuma you just get to see her once and then 2-3 mission later you go to kill her, without any other scenes or interactions in the middle. Could have done really a lot more and better in my opnion in the end. 

The gameplay was pretty good, Standard FPS with Many weapons (Even if used mostly the Bow, the Grenade Launcher and the AK + Standrad Grenades and Molotov honestly) and things to do. The Side quest overall were pretty short and fun to do so it was enjoyable  doing that trophies; Same with the Kill trophies, only had to farm the Elephant ones and took around 10 minutes at most so it was pretty fast. On that note the Distraction trophy was kinda annoying; nothing problematic or long to do but still i think it would have been fine if the enemy checked where the rock endend and it counted, why does he have to get back to the previous position i don't get it.

The Biggest problems with the Gameplay in my opinion are the Damage output by the enemies, i was playing normal and sometimes it was seriously ridicolous like dying in 4-5 Bullets from one normal Soldier; The Vehicles, sometimes i left one when i almost stopped it and it just kept going down a small hill or even a normal road for whatever reasons, especially cars, rptty annoying thing at times; but most of all i think the inconsistency of some points was really annoying. Sometimes i was dying without nothing i could do! I couldn't see the Enemy and often couldn't even shoot them and just had to die, then i repeat that part and nothign ahppened until some Seconds later when i could see the enemies and avoid being hitted, that was really annoying in some story mission! 

Another annoying thing were the outpost in the the North Kyrat. What's the point of stealth when theer are soldier all close to each others and hald of them are heavy ones i can't shoot with a Bow? I Found that really annoying. It should have been just normal soldiers and then if you fuck up and reinforcement arrives that should be heavy Soldier or  vechicles, that would be fine not from the start. Doing the Last Mine outpost was really such a big Pain because of that, too many heavy enemies and soldiers everyhwere, damn at times i was being shot with a Mortar and they couldn't even see me! 

Despite all the troubles that i think with a better and more precise job, and maybe a Smaller world sometimes the areas are uselessly big, would have been solved it's a good game and the Kyrat itself it's great to see and watch especially from high points like towers! 

The trophies, well i described already most of it about the Kills, quests and outpost, outside that there are 6-7 Trophies for the Story, Collectibles ones that are pretty fast and easy since they only ask for 10-20 of every collectible with Plenty more in the game itself, plus In-Game Buyable maps shows you the location fo this making them really easy to get. And there isn't even much to Farm in the end, i only spent 30-40 minutes farming Exp for the skills (Which i find kinda Stupid giving 4 Abilities 10 points each...) and that was it.

To end this massive review, way longer than i thought! I liked the game. Could have been waaaaay better but it wasn't even that bad especially the Plat. Anyway Glad i'm done with it and can put FC4 away! (Unless they want to put the Dlc on a good sale)

Screenshot here, kinda bad unfortunately but most of the trophies have bad ones aside maybe the Tower & Flying ones since you see the landscape around!

ETVyGNO.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.204 - Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus

Lde7037.png

1Lf43eb2.png

:platinum: The Pride of Fastoon
Collect every trophy in Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus.

Well, one of the First things i wanted to finally do and Play this year is R&C Rif Apart that i got months ago. But first there was one last stop before it, the Only Ratchet & Clank game i was missing, Nexus! And thanks to the PSPlus (Premium? I don't even remember if it's an extra or Premium feauture) i was able to play it and on Ps5! I have to say i'm surprised by my internet connection and the stream service, waaay better than expected, it always loaded no problem and never stopped, didn't feel much difference from the offline! :yay:

Anyway as said i was missing only this Chapter from the last Ps3 "Trilogy" and it was about time to fix that. I expected it to be short, since both All 4 one and even more Q-force were indeed short ones, still i'm surprised i finished all the story in 2 days last weekend, even if i actually played 6-8 hours so not SUPER short, i'm just not used to ending a game in such time anymore :awesome:

The Story was pretty interesting, as said, a short and fast one but still nice to enjoy, same with the worlds, only 5 of them with 1 being an arena, still all of them Pretty nice, less the Swamp one but i never like swamps in any game anyway.

The Gameplay is, obviously, the main part of the game and it's fun as always, the weapons weren't as Amazing as previous games, still there are some nice ones and Thankfully it wasn't TOO much of a pain to upgrade them all.

The Plat is, of course, really easy, just gotta enjoy the game once remembering to use the "scary" weapon against every type of enemy and boss, not an hard task to remember, plus it's the best weapon in the game probably with how much passive damage and distraction it offers you wanna use it 90% of the time anyway. 

Aside from that, usual stuff collecting everything which with only 5 planets it results being super easy and fast and then buying and upgrading all weapons and Armor. Thankfully there is a good grind method for farming Bolts so buying everything is not that much time consuming, upgrading weapons, same it's more boring than anything since you have to repeat the Final Arena unless you wanna start a 3rd playthorugh which i kindly pass.

Overall i ahve to say i had a good time, i'm not used to complete games this fast but it's one thing i wanna do this year, working on some fast 10-20 hours titles i have since i have many and could clear out the backlog. This was also my First PS3 Platinum since GoW back in 2019 so 3 Years ago, Wow O.o 

I definitively liked the Streaming Via Ps5 thing so i'll play other titles with that for sure in the future! I would like them to add more titles every month there not only PS1/PSP ones.

I don't have a Screenshot sadly since it doesn't let you take them, it's literally like playing on Ps3, i could have taken a Photo but i forgot, oh well. :dunno:

Next is R&C Rift Apart Finally! Really curous about it since i've heard great things and it looks amazing! The plat there seems like it's basically gifted to you, i see it doesn't even ask for the 100% with stuff like the Gold Bolts not need for any trophies, oh well guess more time to enjoy the story!

Platinum Trophy N. 205 - Civilization VI 

L25461e.png

1L999e5a.png

:platinum:No More Turns.
Complete all base game Civilization VI trophies.

Now, this is an unexpected Platinum i'll be honest :giggle:

I had other plans for my weekend but pretty much threw them away and played a bunch of Civ which i'm back into lately after watching some runs from the Civ Youtuber i follow that always release interesting Deity runs. So i went and tried my hannd to my last missing trophies, i already did last week the annoying Egypt trophy so it was one less on the way, i had only to try my way for the America, the Baloon and the Moon ones!

Yesterday i finally managed to get the "Pizza Party" trophy after a bunch of attempts all failed for one reason or the other, this time it was long but i made it, and boy the actuall annoying part was Getting New York as a city -_- I Had like 12 cities before and was finishing the space i could settle on the map, thankfully the 13Th one was New York, not a great one so it took a while to get things going but i made it for the trophy!

Then i tried all yesterday night getting the Nena Continent. I actually got it rpetty fast in hot seat as recommended by the guide, what a pity that the guide is wrong or outdated i don't know because starting in the Atomic era already gives you Drones making the trophy impossible because you can't make baloons anymore, would have been great to find out without wasting 1 hour first :shakefist: Anyway after that i refuesed to do another Hot Seat, it's so boring pass eveyr time turns, i just tried single player a Duel Continet map until i got it, spent like 2 hours yetserday trying nothing, this morning, 1st try xD Guess it's payment for the suffering :P Found the continet it was just a matter to get ot the techs (I started Industrial Era this time to be sure!) and got the trophy.

For the last one it was just tedious, i did all this trophies on Settle diffuclty (Ultra Easy) so the enemy was never a problem to me, same here, egypt was never a problem, i was actually surprised to just 2 shots his 2nd biggest city, i expected more, anyway just a amtter of playing the game, dominating so much (Especially as Korea for science) i had basically EVERY great Scientist included Newton and Darwin, activate them and just work towards the Scientific victory! All the while after having promoted a Slinger at the start and kept it until the aiportrts were done for that trophy too :D

So Yeah, this was all my work towards this last trophies in this weekend! I decided to write this down to give an idea of how more annoying than anything the plat is, it's not hard at all, you can just play on the easiest diffculty 90% of the time, it's just tedious.

I got the game and played most of it 2 Years ago, after i just came back randmoly for some runs trying to get trophies, i'm glad i'm done with the plat both because i like the game (And i'm both sad and annoied that Firaxis just stopped supporting the Console version for whatever reason, would have liked to try Tokugawa and the New Chinese leaders :() and i actually want to play it properly without gimmicky stuff, especially trying some Deity games, now i can! Sure there are the DLCs trophies but thankfully are not as annoying or specific in msot cases so i'll slowly work on them! 

I'll leave here this time the Platinum Image, well it's the Science movie screen obviosuly:

Spoiler

5i57Ghf.jpg

Already 2 Platinum in 3 weeks, this year is starting waay better than my last 2, hopefully it continues ^_^

Edited by Sora9427

~ 206 -   ~

Spoiler

L909898.png

Platinum Trophy N. 206 - Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

1L5e6600.png

:platinum: Masters of the Multiverse
Collect All Trophies

So, I can Finally say i played this great little gem that is currently on the few (Sadly) Ps5 Exclusives!

I had great expectation and what to say, it is absolutely a blast of a game, really a work of art on every aspect of it! 

Let's start with what i care less but it's always nice to see which is the Graphic of the game! It's simply amazing, such an obvious massive difference from the previous ones but even compared to other recent games it has so much cure so many details it's amazing! And i Played on the Performance mode so 60Fps with a little Ray tracing i guess on Cinematic mode it could be even better O.o You can even see how smooth it is never slowing down even when weapon upgrades and stuff compared to the previous titles.

Now for the, i guess, Main feature of the game that are the rifts around the worl, they are great to use and always a lot of fun, it's so cool how you get instantly teleported to a point and everything is loaded in and moved instantly! I Found fascinating this especially on Blizar and Cordelion, it's sooo cool that you hit a Crystal and the entire world just changes instantly in half a second around you without any loading or lights in the middle, i think this is technically impressive, i can't think of any other game i played changing area around you so fast just by hitting an object :blink: 

The Story is really nice too, we get to know and Use Rivet, another Character with her own story connecting to Ratchet and this is a first too for the series, yeah sure we had all 4 one but there we basically use character we already know and it was an escuse to have a Multiplayer part in it more than effectively matter in the story. It's nice to see new and old worlds we know (And i Can't remember well because i think Sargasso was in like R&C1 xD) and i enjoied them all not a single one i found annoying! It's really interesting alternating using Ratchet or rivet depending on the Planet and watching what happens until the end. I won't say anything particular because i don't like to spoiler anything in my Reviews but i really enjoied everything even the ending is really good, there is one Thing i guess left "Hanging" and who knows i hope it's the excuse for the next chapter in the series :3 

Still this is one, if not maybe the Only one with Gladiator, title that is good alone and i don't think it will be part of a trilogy, which i found a pretty good think since the last one was pretty low quality sadly; but with this? Oh Boy they raised the bar so high. ^_^ 

I even Actually played the game in Italian, my language, which will probably be the last and possibly only game on Ps5 i'll do that xD I Dislike modern VA in my language being so pale and worst than english which i can understand so i never do, but R&C is a game i always played and like in Italian, i did Nexus too in my Language and there i tried a bit English i actually like it more in Italian, guess it's habit :P So i was both super happy and suprised when ALL the voice came back both Ratchet and Clank, Quark and everybody is back with the same voices which is incredible, did not expect that after sooo many year (5-6 since the Reboot?) so it was a relaly pleasant suprise and they choosed a great Female voice for Rivet too, a strong one that did a good job. If more game where done like this i would listen more to my language but since it often is not like well it was enjoiable for once :)

For the Gameplay, well it's the classic always love one plus the Rift as a bonus in combat, but this time i enjoyed basically all weapons, some were underwhelming but that's to be epxected but i didn't had any annoying one like in Nexus to use. The Ryno too HERE is Powerful, you really feel strong and the power of using it and  destrying your enemy, not like in Nexus where i felt like i was tickling the enemies while missing half the shots. There are a lot of different weapons to use and all of them really seems strong in their upgraded version! I'm Kinda sad that this time it's when they decided to not put a "Complete Challenge mode" trophy and asking to max out all weapons to V10, they did in the rpevious ones but not this time when i actually would have lovedto do that :( 

So yeah this lead to my final topic, trophies. The Plat is Super Easy, one of the easiest to do so it's not a surprise is 60%+ Rarity is bascially given to you compared to previous R&C which aren't never that difficult of games. You can just Enjoy the story, pay attention on the rail section of Blizon to hit the 3-4 Crystal there to not miss that trophy and that's it. 70% of the tropheis come from just playing and completing the Stories on the planets. Then there are really few collectible ones, the Gold Bolts are not even asked, only 5 are needed to be found which i don't get it when you even get an in-game map for them, i went and found them all just for my satisfaction being so easy to do. There are some bear plushes to find (Why, who knows i guess it's a quote to something) which i used the "Suggestion" feature from the trophy itself showing short videos where to find them, really useful, i hope this feature doesn't die because it was nice not having to go on Pc and look for a video. 

As Said the Platinum doesn't even require you to Max out ANY weapon or playing the game on Challenge, nope just get all the weapons which is easily done after the Tutorial in Challenge mode when you unlock the last 2 and "Max" out a weapon which i thought it meant taking it at level 10 and got instead surprised when i Maxed outa weapon with Raritanium and that's what the trophy is for, so you can get it even after taking a weapon to V5 in the Main run....

There aren't even any difficulty relleated trophy this time you can play on Super Easy and it's the same. I played on Normal, mostly to not having super Tanky bosses and it was enjoyably easy. 

So yeah they went really super easy on this plat which is dissapointing since this is the game i would have liked to play a second run of maxing everything and at hard Diffculty!

Anyway for my last lines in this Massive review; if it's not obvious i simply LOVED this game and enjoied it a lot, it went over my expectation, i liked every single moment of it and it was a pleasure to experience! This is my First Actual game on Ps5 (Since the other i have are also on Ps4) only and DAMN if this is the level of quality we get i really hope this is the last year of having Cross-Gen games from the Main SH because there is such a MASSIVE difference in every part of it it's impressive.

I'll leave here the platinum image, it's when i maxed out a weapon, as Said i was surprised i expected the trophy meant to get it to V10 not max out the stats with Raritanium.

Spoiler

oKXyxZp.jpg

Now time to go to P4Golden, i delayed it enough already to enjoy R&C :3

8ZJykq0.png

Platinum Trophy N.207 - Cities Skylines

wcApJWM.png

:platinum: Ultimate City Mayor
Acquire all the other Trophies

I Usually write down really long reviews with all the details about the game, trophies and time i had with them but this time i don't think there is going to be much to say :P

So i Finally got the Platinum of Cities Skyline, one i'm really happy to see added to my profile! Cities Skyline is a "Managing" type of game where you have to build and manage your city, making it growing bigger and being able to develop it to its best while soliving the common real problem coming with a city (crime, Garbage and so on).

Personally i love this kind of games! I played them in the past for hours and hours (Mostly Imperium Civitas and Sim City back on Pc) and i never get tired of building my new city in different ways and layouts and see how it goes :3

Let's say this is Kinda limited sadly in Cities skyline, at least working for the platinum. You have to build very specific building or areas or abusing stupid things like for the metro trophy or the Taxing one, which makes the experience less fun than being able to have complete freedom and build how or what you want or not in your city, still it was alwyas fun, even the grinding trophy i have a good memory of them!

I Use Memory  as a term because it's actually being quite a while since i sat down and did 90% of the trophies required for the platinum, it was back in September/October that i so much into the game and did most of it getting so close to the plat only missing 1 trophy which was, well, impossible to get right away!

I'm talking about the "1001" Nights trophy. For this you have to play actual 1001 nights in game for this you have to activate the Day/Night Cycle and then play, a Day is like 4-5? Maybe 3, anyway some, months that have to pass so you basiclaly need around 350 In-Game years to pass for the trophy. Best way to do it is just create a new City don't build anything so you don't have to manage nothing and leave it there time passing. Thankfully the Trophy is Comulative so it counts the Days from other save files too and since i had a Save file with like 10-20 years and my main one with 110/120 years played in it i got it in my Idle file at the year 2220!

I Could have actually got the trophy waaaay earlier but, last year i couldn't leave the Ps4 on for a long time, or it would have seems like an airport was in my room. And on Ps5 i often forgot to just leave the console there on the game when i was elesewhere like i did today :P

Anyway i'm Happy to finally have it! Mostly a really long Plat because of this trophy i wrote about rather than an hard one still another Super Rare Plat which is always great ^_^

I Leave here the Platinum Screenshot, well it's the empty Idle city after all not that i could know when it was gonna pop.

Spoiler

rctJtWd.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

xQlYzOl.jpg

Here a List of my MASSIVE Backlog of games to Remind me what i have to play and for others if are curious what i have in my list! All game are the one i already have in my posession (Except a few cases where i'm 100% sure to get the game soon). If the game are a series or there are multiple of them i put them on the list above otherwise there is a big "Standalone" list at the end with all the Single titles! 

Here is a Little Legend showing what the Different Colors i choosed for the Games mean:

Green: Game Completely done, Platinum trophy + 100%. (Or Just 100% is it doesn't have a Plat)

Light Blue: Game Done, Got the Platinum trophy but no 100%.

Orange: Game i Will Play soon enough next Weeks/Months.

Purple: Game i will play but in a far future, could be months, could be years, could be never who knows!

Red: Game i Put In My Backlog but i actually have still To Buy.

Grey: Game i'll never play or go Back to for different Reasons, probably mostly a Time Matter.

Gonna Try and update this One After like 3? Years since i made it with colors and stuff, for now i'll indicate like this the Games i have completely finished and 100%.

Series To Work on/Play:

God Of War

- God Of War 1-2 (Ps3)

- God Of Ware 3 (Ps3)

- God Of War: Chain Of Olympus (Ps3)

- God Of War: Ghost of Sparta (Ps3)

- God Of War Ascension (Ps3)

- God Of War 3 Remaster (Ps4)

- God Of War (Ps4)

Batman

- Batman: Arkham Asylum (Ps4)

- Batman: Arkham City (Ps4)

- Batman: Arkham Knight (Ps4 - Missing DLCs) 

- Batman: Telltale (Ps4)

Spyro (Completed)

- Spyro 1 

- Spyro 2 

- Spyro 3 

Xcom

- Xcom: Enemy Within (Ps3)

- Xcom 2 (Ps4)

- Xcom: Enemy Unknown (Ps3)

- Xcom: Enemy Unknowm (PsVita)

Borderlands

- Borderlands 1 (Ps3) - Note: Not Going Back to it until i play almost Fully the Remaster. My Ps3 save got corrupted and broken and i refuse to Re-Play it there.

- Borderlands 1 Remaster (Ps4)

- Borderlands 2 (Ps4)

- Borderlands: The Pre Sequel (Ps4)

- Tales from the Borderlands (Ps4)

Hyperdimension Neptunia

- Hyperdimension Neptunia (Ps3)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia Re; Birth 1 (PsVita)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia RE; Birth 2 (PsVita)

- Hyperdevotion Noire (PsVita)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia U (PsVita)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia PP (PSVita)

- Superdimension Neptunia Vs Sega Hard Girls (PsVita)

- Megatagmension Blanc Vs Zombies (PsVita)

- Hyperdimension Neptunia VRII (Ps4)

Kingdom Hearts

- Kingdom Hearts 1 (Ps3)

- Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (Ps3)

- Kingdom Hearts 2 (Ps3)

- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Ps3)

- Kingdom Hearts 1 (Ps4)

- Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories (Ps4)

- Kingdom Hearts 2 (Ps4)

- Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (Ps4)

- Kingdom Hearts 3D (Ps4)

- Kingdom Hearts 02. Fragmentary Passage (Ps4)

- Kingdom Hearts III (Ps4)

Crash Bandicoot

- Crash Bandicoot 1

- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back

- Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped

- Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled

- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time

Bethesda

- Fallout 3

- Fallout New Vegas (I don't have the Disc since it was Given to me and don't plan to get it myself honestly)

- Fallout 4

- Fallout Sheleter

- Elder Scroll V: Skyrim (Ps3)

- Elder Scroll V: Skyrim (Ps4)

- Deathloop

- Tokyo Ghostwire

Persona

- Persona 4 Golden EU (PsVita)

- Persona 4 Dancing All Night (PsVita)

- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax (Ps3)

- Persona 5 (Ps4)

- Persona 5 The Royale (Ps4)

- Persona 3 Dancing In Moonlight (Ps4)

- Persona 4 Dancing all night (Ps4)

- Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight (Ps4)

- Persona 5 R (Ps4 - NA)

- Persona 5 R (Ps5)

- Persona 3 (Ps4/5)

- Persona 4 Golden (Ps4/5)

Danganronpa

- Danganronpa Reload 1/2 (Ps4)

- Danganronpa Another Episode (Ps4)

- Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (PsVita)

- Danganronpa 2 Goodbye Despair (PsVita)

- Danganronpa Another Episode (PsVita)

- Danganronpa V3 Killing Harmony (Ps4)

Digimon 

- Digimon Story: Cyber sleuth (Ps4/Vita)

- Digimon World Next Order

- Digimon Story: Hacker's Memory

One Piece

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 1 (Ps3)

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (Ps3)

- One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (Ps4)

- One Piece Unlimited World Red (Ps3)

- One piece Pirate Warriors 4 (Ps4)

Shadow Warrior

- Sahdow Warrior 1

- Shadow Warrior 2

- Shadow Warrior 3

Gal Gun

- Gal Gun Double Peace

- Gal Gun 2

Shantae

- Shantae: Risky's Revenge 

- Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

Valkyria Chronicles

- Valkyria Chronicles

- Valkyria Chronicles Revolutions

- Valkyria Chronicles 4

Plant Vs Zombies

- Plant Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

- Plant Vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville

Senran Kagura

- Senran Kagura: Shinobi Versus (PsVita)

- Senran Kagura: Bon Appettit (PsVita)

- Senran Kagura: Estival Versus (Ps4)

- Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash (Ps4)

- Senran Kagura Burst: Re Newal (Ps4)

Atelier

- Atelier Rorona (Ps3)

- Atelier Totori (Ps3)

- Atelier Meruru Plus (PsVita)

- Atelier rorona Plus (Ps3)

- Atelier Arland Trilogy DX

- Atelier Dusk Trilogy DX

- Atelier Misterious Trilogy DX (Sophie Completed)

- Atelier Misterious Trilogy (Sophie on Work)

- Atelier Ryza Trilogy

- Atelier Sophie 2

Tales Of

- Tales Of Xillia 1 (Ps3)

- Tales of Xillia 2 (Ps3)

- Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (Ps3)

- Tales of Zestiria (Ps3)

- Tales Of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Ps4)

- Tales of Berseria (Ps4)

- Tales of Arise (Ps5)

Final fantasy

- Final Fantasy X (Ps3)

- Final Fantasy X-2 (Ps3)

- Final Fantasy XIII

- Final Fantasy XIII-2

- Final Fantasy: Lightning Returns

- World of Final Fantasy

Assassin's Creed

- Assassin's Creed Ezio's Saga (Ps3)

- Assassin's Creed II (Ps4)

- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Ps4)

- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ps4)

- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ps3)

- Assassin's creed Freedom Cry (Ps4)

Metal Gear

- Metal gear Soldi 3: Snake Eater

- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the patriots

- Metal gear 5: Phantom Pain

Yakuza

- Yakuza 0

- Yakuza Kiwami

- Yakuza Kiwami 2

- Yakuza Kiwami 3

- Yakuza 3 (Ps3)

- Yakuza Kiwami 4

- Yakuza Kiwami 5

- Yakuza 6

- Yakuza 7

Bioshock

- Bioschock (Ps3)

- Bioschock Infinite (Ps3)

- Bioschock (Ps4)

- Bioschock 2 (Ps4)

- Bioschock Infinite (Ps4)

Quantic Dream Games

- Heavy Rain (Ps3)

- Heavy Rain (Ps4)

- Beyond: Two Souls (Ps3)

- Beyond: Two Souls (Ps4)

- Detroit: Become Human (Ps4)

Gravity Rush

- Gravity Rush (PsVita)

- Gravity Rush Remastered (Ps4)

- Gravity Rush 2 (Ps4)

God Eater

- God Eater Resurrection

- God Eater 2

- God Eater 3

Shenmue

- Shenmue

- Shenmue II

- Shenmue III

The Witch and the Hundred Knight

- The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition (Ps4)

- The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2 (Ps4)

Zero Escape

- Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine doors: 999 (Ps4)

- Virtue's Last Reward (PsVita)

- Virtue's Last Reward (Ps4)

- Zero Time Dilemma (PsVita)

Darksiders

- Darksiders I (Ps3)

- Darksiders I (Ps4) 

- Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition (Ps4)

- Darksiders III (Ps4 - Missing the Season Pass)

Dead Rising

- Dead Rising (Ps4)

- Dead Rising 2 (Ps4)

- Dead Rising 2: Off The record (PS4) 

Uncharted

- Uncharted 1-2-3 (Ps3)

- Uncharted 1 (Ps4)

- Uncharted 2 (Ps4)

- Uncharted 3 (Ps4)

- Uncharted 4 (Ps4)

Ps4 Backlog (Not Series)

- Bloodborne

- Catherine Full Body

- Overwatch

- Dead By Daylight (Ps5)

- For Honor

- Dragon Quest Heroes

- Far Cry 4

- Sniper elite 4

- Minecraft

- The Last Of us Remastered

- Nioh Complete Edition

- Eveyrbody's Golf

- World of Tanks

- Smite

- Tera

- Rocket League

- Dying Light: Enhanced Edition

- Killing Floor 2

- Omega Quintet

- Just Cause 3

- Dark chronicle

- GTA: San andreas

- Dragon Age Inquisition

- Sonic Mania

- Gta V

- A Hat in Time

- Agents of Mayhem

- Aragami

- Blue reflection

- Burnout Paradise Remastered

- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete edition

- Kohime Enbu Ryo Rai Rai

- Life Is Strange

- Life Is Strange: Before The Storm

- Lords Of the Fallen

- Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae

- Plague Inc. Evolved

- Rogue Galaxy

- Oneechanbara Z: Chaos

- School Girls: Zombie Hunter

- Shiness: the lightning Kingdom

- Slime Rancher

- The Forest

- The Surge

- Titan Quest

- Virginia

- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy

- 2064: Read Only Memories

- Amnesia Collection

- Another World

- Burly Man At Sea

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered

- Everybody's gone to the Rapture

- Fallen Legion Flames of Rebellion

- Gang beasts 

- Foul Play

- Games of Thrones: Telltale

- Here They Lie

- Hue

- Knack

- Mafia 3

- Portal Knights

- Psycho Pass: Mandatory happiness

- Resogun

- Rime

- Strider

- Tearaway

- This war of mine: the Little ones

- Wolfenstein: The New order

- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood

- Until Dawn

Ps3 Backlog (Not Series)

- Lollipop Chainsaw

- Killer is Dead

- Soul Calibur II HD

- Dead space 3

- Fairy Fencer F

- Under Night In-Birth: Exe late

- Aracan heart 3

- Dead or Alive 5

- J-Stars Victory Vs +

- Bayonetta

- Resonance of Fate

- Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed

- Top Spin 4

- Idolm@ster 2

- Tokitowa

- Battle princess of Arcadia

- Rune Factory oceans

- Dragon Age Origins

- Brink

- Mass effect 2

- Grid 2

- Spec Ops The Line

- Okami HD

- NBA2K14

- Metro: Last Light

- Little Big Planet Karting

- Amy

- X-Blades

- Ducktales Remastered

- Prince of Persia

- Modern Combat: domination

- Red Dead Redemption

- Ar Tonleico Qoga 

- Enslaved: Odissey to the west

- Dragonball: Raging Blast 2

- Limbo

- Mirror's Edge

- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

PSVita Backlog (No Series)

- Trillion: God of Destruction

- Soul Sacrifice

- Run Sackoboy! Run

- Dokuro

- Let's Fish: Hooked on

- Lone Survivor

- New Little King's story

- Everybody's Golf

- Hotline Miami

- Little Big Planet

- Sonic & All-Stars racing Transformed

- Stealth Inc.

- Velocity ultra

- Welcome Park

- Coconut dodge revitalised

- Puddle

- Metrico

- Lumines: Electronic Symphony

Edited by Sora9427

NOOOOOO! My post has been deleted! :awesome:

So... can we post now and say how beautifully empty this is? :awesome:

Well, you told me to tell them :awesome:

Oh yeah, you can praise my Empty Checklist how many times you want :awesome:

Jokes aside it will take me a while slowly because i want to make a nice intro about myslef and then have to write almost all my thinking about games i've Platted since it's been since the last 8-9 i made some "Reviews" about XP

DONE!!!! My Checklist is Done with all i Wanted, i just need to add my 100% but that will be done slowly, i get one every year anyway at this point so they don't run away to update xD

Let me know what you think people who read this, hope you like it :)

Holy damn, dat collection o.O

But screw PC :awesome:

Btw, you should check some descriptions for misspellings :D (not grammar mistakes, things like 'sotry', 'firts' :D)

>liking Heavy Rain

meh xD

>FIFA 11 Plat
I hate you so much :awesome:

> I don't know why the Platinum is considered so Hard and it's so rare hoenstly, i didn't had that many problems

>>Having friend

>>Saying yourself you sucked

Come on :DD It's Catherine, it's brutal :D

>Will it even be a Ps2 Classic on Ps4? I hope so!

Oh holy glorious shit, original Most Wanted on PS4, now I want something I didn't even know I wanted.

>staying home to play VLR

THIS GUY KNOWS! :awesome:

(I totally did not play the game on lecture I was 'attending', okay?)

Lol, overall so many games you liked =D

And obviously, what I say every time, SERIOUS lack of weebness :awesome:

• Like 2

Holy damn, dat collection o.O

But screw PC :awesome:

Btw, you should check some descriptions for misspellings :D (not grammar mistakes, things like 'sotry', 'firts' :D)

>liking Heavy Rain

meh xD

>FIFA 11 Plat

I hate you so much :awesome:

> I don't know why the Platinum is considered so Hard and it's so rare hoenstly, i didn't had that many problems

>>Having friend

>>Saying yourself you sucked

Come on :DD It's Catherine, it's brutal :D

>Will it even be a Ps2 Classic on Ps4? I hope so!

Oh holy glorious shit, original Most Wanted on PS4, now I want something I didn't even know I wanted.

>staying home to play VLR

THIS GUY KNOWS! :awesome:

(I totally did not play the game on lecture I was 'attending', okay?)

Lol, overall so many games you liked =D

And obviously, what I say every time, SERIOUS lack of weebness :awesome:

Thanks, is it really so Amazing? It seems kind of poor to me xD

Ehi i have to go on the net and Watch Anime Somehwere xD No? :P Don't make yourself get tricked by the Mouse and Keyboard my Pc has like 8 years, it can't handle a single Game despite stuff old like Gmod ;)

Yeah i probably have done a lot of that mistakes since i did all in 2 days and not really checked, i'll check and see my Mistakes and try to fix them all! Thanks for telling me that there actually are some :)

> As Said i love Mistery stories so Heavy Rain was perfect for me, on the opposite hand i Liked Beyond but not so much, i'm not a fan of science-Fiction and i found the order of the events really unnecessary. So Yeah i Prefer and liked Heavy Rain :P

> OH You HAVE IT xD I Never noticed it thinking you'll never have a sport game on your porfile but you have Fifa 11 actually xD Well Thanks to be one of the people making it so Rare :awesome: When i Got it it was like around 4% Rarity now it's 0,87% xD Well, You should have plaied when it was still Up, yous hould know EA :awesome:

> But really? xD I Honestly didn't had that many problems on Catherine i wasn't Min9imalizing or amking it simplier than i thought, I had problems sure but mroe at the beginning learning what to do and how to mvoe after i remember just having to do the Final level on Hard  more than 1-2 times and even Babel it needed just some attempts not that many Besides Axis Mundi obviosuly. Plus in the US Version Axis Mundi can't be done alone is bugged and after 30-40 Blocks no more blocks go down... I Tried with a 2 Pad but i thought is was the best asking my cousin to use it and tell him where to go and what to move xD

> OH! So Most Wanted on Ps2 Got even you i see :awesome: Never expected even this xD I really hope one day, one day we will see it, it was amazing, racing to get to the top of the leaerboard, run away from the polcie while going around, create the car of your dreams and win the other's cars, just Perfect i'll never understand why after that they removed the Car Personalization, the dumbest thing ever, they relaly don't realized how much money they lost because of that...

> Ahahahah Of Course i know xD

I Got so much into it and i didn't bring it to school xD It really got me a lot back when i plaied and i still remmeber that days, Luckily it will be the same with Zero Time dilemma :3 (As Soon as it goes on sale i guess, i know it was now but now unfortunately i can't get it...)

Yeah pretty much usually if i plat a Game i really liked or or at least enjoied it or it's difficult i make it; it will take a lot to make it in that case, Examples are Fifa 12,13 without platinums because of FUT despite i plaied them a lot or AC 3 where i just miss to make the 100% of the agme but don't want to Make it all again ebcaus ei didn't really liked it ;) Plus overall i think mine is a list full of easy platinums are just 4-5 the Hard ones that need deep work on it to get them. (And don't count FFX or KH as told i would do this game forever xD)

Yeah i know that my fault sorry, if you check my profile you'll see all weebness is to Platinum unfortunately, i'm so fucking lazy with this games -_-

Or if you're talking in general and even Anime stuff and so on i'm gonna add some more in the future xD

> OH You HAVE IT xD I Never noticed it thinking you'll never have a sport game on your porfile but you have Fifa 11 actually xD

I like football (FOOTBALL, US citizens, FOOTBALL) :D And FIFA is probably the only game that stayed with me since my PC gaming times =D

Heck, I even have PES Plat =D

And I do plan to buy 17 soon =D

Well, You should have plaied when it was still Up, yous hould know EA :awesome:

I talked about this with Wolfie, but this wasn't something I started =/ And when I bought it, servers were already down :/

Yeah i know that my fault sorry, if you check my profile you'll see all weebness is to Platinum unfortunately, i'm so fucking lazy with this games -_-

Or if you're talking in general and even Anime stuff and so on i'm gonna add some more in the future xD

Yea, weeb Platinums :D

I like football (FOOTBALL, US citizens, FOOTBALL) :D And FIFA is probably the only game that stayed with me since my PC gaming times =D

Heck, I even have PES Plat =D

And I do plan to buy 17 soon =D

I talked about this with Wolfie, but this wasn't something I started =/ And when I bought it, servers were already down :/

Yea, weeb Platinums :D

Ah i see another Fellow member in calling ti how it is so FOOTBALL! It borned before their sportthat they call it differently -_-

AUGH *Fall down* Sorry sorry have to revore *Get Up+ WHAT I READ! PC GAMING, ah you sir are dissapointing xD

Anyway Wow i never thought you like Football as sport i guess i never really checked your profile :P

Well Fifa is the best on this regard :D Even becaus ethe other option si PES and Wow if it is a bad game PES 2014 that i got back with PsPlus...

Good luck with it, i won't get it, if it's the case my brother will, as said in the trophy it pretty much looks similar to the 14 ones not much of changes especially compared to Fifa story on PS2 the 12 and the 14 in 2 years are really different games much betetr the 14!

Ah so one of the many whou bought it after the Server Shutdown xD Well seriously talking what a pity it wasn't hard and you would have done it, i guess after that you learned to watch and search before starting something nope? :P

Yeah, if only they weren't so grindy xD

Edited by Puriddu9427

Anyway Wow i never thought you like Football as sport i guess i never really checked your profile :P

Guess you weren't here when we had an Euro 2016 guessing game :awesome:

Well Fifa is the best on this regard :D Even becaus ethe other option si PES and Wow if it is a bad game PES 2014 that i got back with PsPlus...

PES 2014 is awesome. It has exactly... 0! online trophies :awesome:

Good luck with it, i won't get it, if it's the case my brother will, as said in the trophy it pretty much looks similar to the 14 ones not much of changes especially compared to Fifa story on PS2 the 12 and the 14 in 2 years are really different games much betetr the 14!

I want to play with finally normal Manchester United since... Sir Alex? xD

And... ZLATAN! :awesome:

Plus, I'm wondering how the story mode ends up.

It never hurts having a football game installed so I can play a few matches just for fun :D

i guess after that you learned to watch and search before starting something nope? :P

More like I learned to not buy games with online trophies :awesome:

Yeah, if only they weren't so grindy xD

Grindy za besuto :awesome:

Guess you weren't here when we had an Euro 2016 guessing game :awesome:

PES 2014 is awesome. It has exactly... 0! online trophies :awesome:

I want to play with finally normal Manchester United since... Sir Alex? xD

And... ZLATAN! :awesome:

Plus, I'm wondering how the story mode ends up.

It never hurts having a football game installed so I can play a few matches just for fun :D

More like I learned to not buy games with online trophies :awesome:

Grindy za besuto :awesome:

I guess not xD Probably i was here but just Checking what people were talking about is since august i started actually writing down something here and there and even now i just check some Ps4 Topic, the PSVita ones and the Last Trophy/Platinum get, that's it :P

Well on that regard, i guess so :awesome: And cool i didn't remember if there were some Online Trophies or not you confirmed not so i could trying making it then, it's boring but easy, why not! :)

Ah So you can make it lose even in the game after spending almost 300 Milions every year? :awesome:

In my opinion was funnier using the Sir alex United xD

Story mode? the Career? It just never ends if you mean that, i got like 5 Leagues Champions trophies and 3 Champions league on Fifa 14 xD

That absolutely just not for 60 € i think you agree with that, on christmas here it's probably foundable already around 30 €.

Well You should just not get EA online games honestly :awesome:

I'm surprised and Glad PvZ: GW is still up to play xD

Yeah not for a lazy man like me unfortunately xD

Of course. Buying Fellaini and Young were the worst mistake since not developing anti-age elixir :awesome:

Yeah? BVecause paying Martial 80 Milions after a year you telling me it was a good deal? xD

Let's be honest the only good 2 Purchase done overall by United in the last years are keeping rooney and Zingarimovich, that's it pretty much :P And De gea yeah.

Yeah? BVecause paying Martial 80 Milions after a year you telling me it was a good deal? xD

Yea, because he's not playing and can't screw things up :awesome:

Let's be honest the only good 2 Purchase done overall by United in the last years are keeping rooney and Zingarimovich, that's it pretty much :P And De gea yeah.

If you get Zlatan, it deletes everything :awesome:

Too bad our midfield is shit without Shinji and no one can pass properly :/

Yea, because he's not playing and can't screw things up :awesome:

If you get Zlatan, it deletes everything :awesome:

Too bad our midfield is shit without Shinji and no one can pass properly :/

That doens't make it not a Waste of money xD

Well not if at the end of the season you haven't won a single trophy :awesome:

Noo How is it possible? you have the most overvalued players in the history of football so you should be sooo strong...

What about an Anime Football game containing characters from the genre(s).

I challenge you to post your 11 and explain why in a summary :)

Pfui Not even need to ask, the 11 Japan Team from Holly & Benji <3 (OH Yeah Sorry Captain Tsubasa in Japanese; i have the ITalian version in my mindset xD)

I grew up with that anime is and always be my favourite football Anime no matter what :3

Edited by Puriddu9427
  • Like 1

That doens't make it not a Waste of money xD

If you have money, you want to waste them :awesome:

Well not if at the end of the season you haven't won a single trophy :awesome:

No need to worry about that, Zlatan will win the top scorer :awesome:

Noo How is it possible? you have the most overvalued players in the history of football so you should be sooo strong...

Because overvalue :awesome:

If you have money, you want to waste them :awesome:

No need to worry about that, Zlatan will win the top scorer :awesome:

Because overvalue :awesome:

Well the money United got from Nike Parterneship won't last forever xD And they already used in 2 years like 70% of it when it is a 5-6 years partnerships so i'm curious to see at this pace how many players it would buy in 2020, ok it makes a ton of moneys from Sponsors and being famous but if only this is necessary to win that's just sad...

Yeah Winning it don't imply that United will win something xD

That was the perfect example of how stupid Footbal went in the last 10 years. Back in 2006 Ronaldo that was already a great player and won everything even Champions leagues Costs 93 milions now this kid that just won 2 Leagues and it's so overvalued was worth more than Ronaldo, ok...