Sora9427 List & Collection

Sora9427

Well the money United got from Nike Parterneship won't last forever xD And they already used in 2 years like 70% of it when it is a 5-6 years partnerships so i'm curious to see at this pace how many players it would buy in 2020, ok it makes a ton of moneys from Sponsors and being famous but if only this is necessary to win that's just sad...

You mean Adidas? :awesome:

You mean Adidas? :awesome:

Whoever it was xD I didn't really cared besides the fact that they gave Unite 900 Milions for 5-6 years of Partnership, that's just crazy especially since there are mostly two sportive Wears companies so no real need of such a investment to be known, is already known...

Whoever it was xD I didn't really cared besides the fact that they gave Unite 900 Milions for 5-6 years of Partnership, that's just crazy especially since there are mostly two sportive Wears companies so no real need of such a investment to be known, is already known...

United is a big brand. With United, Adidas got both of the most popular teams in the world (MU and Real Madrid), I guess it was worth for them in the end.

United is a big brand. With United, Adidas got both of the most popular teams in the world (MU and Real Madrid), I guess it was worth for them in the end.

Meh, i think that if someone prefer Nike won't change because he cheer united and united got Adidas for Example.

• 1 month later...

PLATINUM UPDATE (Well after 2 Months it was time xD)

Platinum Tropy N.103 - The Deadly Tower Of Monsters

1L295ac2.png

Personal Vote: 6 /10

My First PS4 Platinum Finally 1f603.png

It took me a while but finally my first Ps4 Platinum is here and got it in 1 day to be honest, the 3 weeks are because i started it 3 weeks ago for curiosity (And knowing it was Easy and short) But then Overwatch arrived and well, i plaied just that for 2-3 weeks xD So here it is, who ever thought this would have been my first platinum on this console :)

Anyway Talking about the game itslef it's not a bad game but not even a work of art, it's a good game that last enough to not be boring! I'm not really a fan of B Movies and the game it's a Big huge parody to this kind of movies but for sure was interesting to listen to the commentary, going through the tower defeating different enemies and solving some small puzzles or Jumping sessions. Really... Well strange the ending xD But i liked it, finally a chance to beat that director FACE_WITH_COLON_THREE.png I mean it wasn't overall annoying and the comments were for the most part funny but sometimes just Shut up i want to go or fight without your voice over 1f61b.png

Talking about the Trophies well it's really an easy platinum that could be done in 4-5 hours, i got like Half of the trophies just playing the story 1f61b.png Even if honestly i found stupid that there is no Trophy for finish the game or beating the final boss, if you want to you don't even have to reach the end to take the platinum. When is like that for me it's just stupid especially when every other boss give you a gold trophy! In any case most of them are collectible or "Do this and that" so With some Videos or indications where to go and what to do it's one of the easiest platinum to do!

I Plaied it Almost all on my Vita yesterday through Remote Play because well when i went to Ps4 i would have plaied OW or Something else not this one xD But yesterday i decided to sit there all day and try finish it so i'm done with it and so it was, done the story on my Vita during the day and then One Hour for all collectibles on Ps4 to end! I Have to say it's quite a game for Remote Play since it's not annoying for controls and it plaied well despite 6-7 Times where the connections goes away some seconds lagging but thats just my line sucking i guess!

To Conclude it was an enjoiable game and experience quite interesting for the story and the gameplay/Exploration; an Easy platinum to get in some hours but even not a game that if you miss it you are missing something that has to be plaied really.

Now Hopefully the next platinum will be Faster, my last one before this was like 2 Months ago xD

Here My Platinum Screenshot, quite funny because of the name of the platinum and the phrase "I'm late for a commission, i wonder what hour is it..." :P

GDeyCil.jpg

There's something lacking in this list. I mean I see best girl Miia already. But there's something missing for me.  

Don't get me wrong it's a great list and those 2 Catherine trophies are amazing but it's just me needing a spark here. 

Hmm...  :hmm:

tumblr_inline_oboa84aO0s1r5ight_500.gif

There's something lacking in this list. I mean I see best girl Miia already. But there's something missing for me.  

Don't get me wrong it's a great list and those 2 Catherine trophies are amazing but it's just me needing a spark here. 

Hmm...  :hmm:

Ehmmmm ?????  :hmm:  :hmm:  :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

Platinum and 100% Update (This time Onyl after 2 Weeks WOW! XD)

100% N.29 - Contrast (Ps4)

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/408079/trophies/5L7c6488.png

Personal Vote: 7/10

A Really Cool game, honestly i was expecting something Nice and enjoiable but not so much! The game follow the story of a Little girl during 1923 called Didi and his Family trying to get togheter again after many many problems happened in the pass. In All this we are Dawn a Woman that live in the Realm of Shadows and only Didi could see and talk to. Using her we have to help Didi Thorugh 3 Different acts, in the first one we see His Father Come back and trying Fix things, in the second one we have to help his father with his new Business and in the third one the gran finale, which i won't say nothing to not spoiler it :P

The gameplay is mostly about going back and forth between normal world and Shadows in the Walls thanks to light and Peoples or objects around the places, this while solving little puzzles more or less annoying (even if i just found really annoying the Clock Tower ones and the Pirate First Box the other where thinking and Jumping not plain tupid timing perfectly where to go). I really enjoied it, way better than i Expected, i'm glad i had it back from my old PsPlus games because back at the time i wanted it with it and i didn't remember i got it for real! So why i give 7 and not 8 or more? Well beides this 2 annoying puzzles i gave that because of some Big Questions not explained in the plot! I don't know if they were or are planning for a second one but in any case at the moment there are huge questions unsolved! Like Who is Dawn? Why only Did could see her? Why she's helping Didi? And What about that ending? Too many, especially since you use Dawn through all the game, is with Did the Main Character, and they don't tell you a single thing about her...

Trophy Wise is a really simple 100% so it's fair that are just Bronze Trophies overall. Half of the trophies are just for playing the story and completing it while for the others are just to do some stuff in some points or get al colletcibles in the Acts which is really easy, most of them are in plain sight while playing and the 3-4 that are "Hidden" just need some research of the area to be found, i found almost them all without a guide, just missed 1 quite obvious because i'm an idiot xD So Yeah a really easy 100% it doesn't even ask for all the light orbs as collectibles asi thought at the beginning.... And even really fast too i did it in like 4-5 hours i think no longer, plus you can reply whatever act or point you want and the collectibles are cumulative so if you've missed just one just get it and done :D

So in the end it a really nice game that i recommend to who have it to play, with an interesting Story and Gameplay, just a pity that it has so many questions left not answered that could have been Fixed with another, even short, act about dawn and his story in some minutes....

I Choose this Trophy Screen that is for Getting all the Collectible in the 3rd Act because i found it the best one, the ending Game tropy was just a black screen, not the best 1f61b.png

sOIMYfN.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.104 - Rocket League
https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/13f789/trophies/1L6c211c.png

Personal Vote: 8,5/10

Well and even this game is done, my second Ps4 Platinum, here it is :D I Got this game 2 Months ago because since i finally have a Ps4 i could have plaied it and i wanted this game since back in 2015 i saw it one the First betas :3 I'm sure most of people know what's the game is about so using Little cars to play football which seems easy but could actually require skill and time to learn how to time jumps or directions of the shots :P And that's pretty much it for the gameplay xD Even if all the new Dlcs add a lot of stuff like using a Hockey puck instead of a ball or Basketball or different Powers and many new arenas, what a pity that for 3 Dlcs i have to pay because otherwise i would have done the 100% right away but for sure i'll do it in the future, i want them!!!
Talking about the trophies it's a really easy platinum, it's just Playing games and games to get the items and do the Km, which is Bugged since i got it at almost 90Km done with a tire instead of 50Km as the trophy says (But that's like for most of peoples), and plus most of them could even be done in exibition against nobody or Bot at low level so really easy :P

To conclude i'm really happy to got it maybe it's not hard or rare but it's from a game i liked :3 If you like footbal or having fun with little cars you should totally get this! Now that i'm done with the platinum i'll try to work on the other 4 Dlc trophies i miss and after of course i'll play sometimes when i want to do some games, being just 5 minutes per match makes this game really enjoiable for small session when you don't have a lot of time :D Plus it's one fo the few games with local play nowadays, a true rarity :)

ALWnb3g.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

100% UPDATE

100% N.30 - Costume Quest 2

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/50c2cd/trophies/11L5311a6.png

Personal Vote: 8,5/10

Well what to say, this game really kept up to my expectations for it :D I tried out inthe demo back in 2014 (Or was the demo of the first one, i don't remember XD) and i really enjoied it, so when i saw it with the PsPlus back in the last month i was really happy since i finally had the chance to actually playing it :3 The Story is About 2 Kids, Wren and Reynold, a Brother and sister, that have to save The Halloween, a celebration that dissapeared in the Future because of the evil dentist Dr.Orel. So Going Through Time and with the help of other Kids or people they have to restore the normal timeline and bring back Halloween, so everything go back as it was before :) It Seems quite easy and simple as story but it was really interesting to play :3

Gameplay wise is an Action Turn Based Rpg with 3 Possible option in battle, Atacck, using a card (there are 45 cards each one with his Power to help you out in battle) or simply run away (Which give you a defeat but nothing else, you don't lose anything). Leveling Up until level 9 and with the help of a certain character is possible to learn how to do an Extra attack, how to block the enemy attack to receive less damage or, if you're good enough, even to Counterattack the enemy attack and deal a lot of damage to him while receiving 1/4 of the normal damages you'll get. It's a quite simple gameplay but being the game so happy and pretty fast it never got boring for me, it was always interesting, plus each costume has his own power, attack or characteristic so it was fun see them all :D

As for trophies it's a really simple 100% nothing really hard. The Hardest trophy is probably Using Candy corn for every battle until the Final Boss because yeah it's a great tank that can Take a lot of damage indeed, but you can't do nothing elsebeside that for the entire game, so you just have 2 Characters attacking. Nothing hard, i never had a problem besides the first battles in the 3rd "Act" but after leveling up a bit it was no problem :P Besides that there is to pay attention only to 1 Card that has to drop from some Bosses or you have to do the game all over again just for that. And that's it, just having to paying attention to always battle with Candy corn in the team and get that card then it can all be done even after the story finished since once you beat the final boss you can simpy go back to the menu, charge back your save and you'll be before the final battle able to going around everywhere :D

So yeah to end this (Since i think i already write a lot XD) it's a really great and cute game and if you ahve it with PsPlus i totally reccomend this to you, i really enjoied it and did it in just 3-4 Gaming session :)

It actually took more than i expected, 9 Hours and 3 minutes, i was expecting something like 5 Hours xD

jOvfgmu.jpg

• 1 month later...

Platinum Trophy N.105 - Color Guardians

1Lc40d9d.png

Personal Vote: 7/10

Well My First Platinum of 2017, it only took me 3 weeks, encouraging For my 115 Target before April xD 

What to say, I'm glad i finally finished one of my PsPlus games by the huge Backlog that i have, at leats one less to worry about :P
The Game itself it's quite funny and original, you have to save this World using 3 Different Color guardians (Hence the name of the game) going through Levels while running, avoiding obstacles and collecting different orbs to get Stars, points and restoring the world back to his original form after that it became completely Dark and black because of the Evil Krogma who stole all the colors! So Yeah interesting story even if not That amazing of course :):)

The gameplay is really really funny, there are 5 Words each with 10 levels to complete and a Boss Level in the end. Those boss levels, well, are honestly quite challenging compared to the normal ones but nothing too hard until the last one at least, the last form of Krogma Ugh. This Stage is SO unfair comapred to the rest of the game! I had to use the Glitch (Luckily they didn't fixed it) to beat him, especially without taking any damage, because trying normally was really pissing me off; it's so hard compared to all the other levels in the game and boss sections! The Bombs go really fast, the rollers are totally casual, you have like 3-4 Seconds to hit a Second bomb after hitting the first one and it changes colors so fast, allt his while avoiding usually 2 Bombs; It's simply ridicolous! But Oh well thanks to the Glitch and some attempts i made it! 

Talking about the Trophies is a rather Easy platinum. And the plat is a reason why i gave 0,5 points Less in my Final vote, because Some Trophies are plenty useless let's be honest! In particular i'm talking about Having to Die 500 Times, Why? Why this Trophy? It Took me 30 minutes of throwing down myself from a cliff constantly before reaching the number required and get the trophy, what's the point in such a useless grind? Anyway the Platinum is Easy nothing hard because the game itself is quite easy and i think his Percentage Show this At least it Doesn't requires to get all the Fairies and all the Stars, that would have made the game pretty challenging :3

So in the end it's a really good game and i'm Glad i got it with the PsPlus, i totally reccomend it if you're searching a short and Easy platinum or if you like This kind of gameplay which is quite unique in his genre :D

Platinum Trophy N.106 - Day Of the Tentacle Remastered

1Lf4cd41.png

Personal Vote: 9/10

As you can see by my vote, what a great game, a wonderful surprise indeed! I Didn't know this game at all if not by name and seeing the plats around but actually never checked the gameplay or anything, until i decided to start it in the last days on my Vita knowing it was short to do. And Wow What a wonderful game! The story is quite interesting and curious, the Ending about the 3 Main characters is funny xD The story is about saving the world from a Evil Purple tentacle that want to conquer it, for this we have to work through Past, Present and Future (Always in the same place anyway) to stop him! 

The Gameplay is really funny and interesting, well for me at least, being a point & Click games, a genre that i really like :3 Plus it's really greatly done in this remaster! And you see the comparison to what i guess it was the original one in the '90 in the Maniac Mansion Minigame which was indeed not that great, having to select a Stuff than the object then to do that and always like that, not so great, instead in this remaster in the normal gameplay just have to go to the Object or place, interact with :square: and select the action; or go into the inventory with :triangle:, just select the item needed with :cross: and use it whenever needed by moving it around, so simple, so confortable :)

Trophy Wise It's a really easy Platinum especially with a Guide to follow. 60% of the Trophies is automatically got by just doing the story while the rest are minor stuff not actually needed for the main story but all really simple. The game itself is really short so obviously the plat is too, it took me like 5 Hours to make it (I Started the game some days ago but plaied it all yesterday) and this because i missed a trophy and spent an hour getting back to the point i needed for it! On this regard a Huge thanks to TheMindSacity Playthrough on PSTrophies; it's simply amazing! It really allows you to plat the game right away (The missing trophy was me Skipping a line there so My fault) in one run and this without spoilering absolutely nothing about the story or the events, marvelous :D 

In the end, a totally recommended game to play either for a great game itself or an easy and fast plat whatever you like :3 Really thanks to the PsPlus last month to give it or i doubt i'll ever bought it! Plus it works perfectly on Vita, had a lot of fun there :)

Spoiler

gdZgRII.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Shiki said:

@Sora9427

It is a beautiful presentation very well detailed of what you are. The list of your games are really great. Pursue your goals in your trophy hunts and good luck Sora-san. :shakefist:

Oh Thanks Shiki, so kind :3 :highfive:

I should or well i thought to make even something Anime releated Like a Pictures of teh week and this kind of stuff but i don't know xD

Thanks, in fact i should update my Objectives, this are from last year; the new ones are every 3 Months (Since if i make them For the eyar i'l just keep post-poning them saying "Yeah i could do that tomorrow" XD) And waaaay more since i decided to set them down game per game i'm playing :P 

PS: Oh and now that i tak about this i think i should update the Photos, now i have the Ps4 in my room, the Tv in a different place and a new Monitor for my Pc :D 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lelouch Lamperouge said:

It's actually very neat and nice too look at.  Unlike someones messy list :awesome: 

Yeah i know mine is better setted up than yours :awesome:

Anyway thanks :D I should Probably Fix all the images i guess? But i'm lazy, gonna do it someday xD 

• Like 1

PLATINUM UPDATE!!!! (I Should Really update my main Page XD) 

Platinum Trophy N.107 - Sleeping Dogs: Defintiive Edition (Ps4) 

1L8b7cc3.png

Personal vote: 10/10

Well here we are, once again with sleeping dogs, 67 Platinum trophies later this time on Ps4 :3 This game really is a work of art! What a wonderful game i really didn't remember much of it, especially being soo good! I honestly never understand how somebody could like GTA more than this. The Story it's simply amazing, one of the best i ever plaied full of action, justice, injustice, Revenge and unexpected events! I won't really say anything about it because even just writing the Premise would be a little spoiler for who wants to play it so i'll pass on it :) 

The Gameplay it's amazing with a great combo between bare hands/fists and Gun fights with enemies shooting everywhere, where it's amazing to glide on something to slow down time and Searching around for enemies to headshots :3 Apart from this there are of course parts where you go around the town either for a mission itslef or to reach it and even this was absolutely never boring; the Radios are one of the best ever made in particular Softly, Hawk & Boose and H-Klub Radio are Amazing, i listen to those 3 for pretty much the entire game with gorgeous song (Yellow Fever; Heavy love or The love i want are some of the best songs i've ever heard) to listen and enjoy! To this i will add some great climbing session to do other Stuff like Hacking Cameras or planting a "bug" or cracking a safe! 

The definitive Edition is great, not only it adds a better Grapich compared to Ps3 and a smoother action but even all the released DLC are already included in the game both the Story ones and the 2 Extra ones to do aside. I missed all this on Ps3 (Since they almost never went on sale) and it was really great to play and enjoy them here! The Police/Swat ones were really funny with new missions around the map to complete being a police officer and either capturing a criminal escaping, killing a bunch of criminals assaulting a shop or killing somebody sniping him and saving a hostage, really really cool! And all of them quite short like 2-3 minutes each mission which made this really funny and never boring to do and reapet :D Then some more new things were 6 new races, all quite funny even if that Enduro one with the Bikes, ugh who made it? Took me like an hour and 12-13 attempts before making it beause it's luck based not skill -_- That's pretty much it there are even a new Dress shop with Special "costumes" to get and 4 new mission that allow you to get the DZS-90 probably the best car i've ever drived in a Vidoegame, it was so fun and so fast, i'm so happy you get it whenever you want after that in your Garage :3 AH! There is even a new tournament, the Zodiac Tounrament which add 2 Extra Gold rewards to get and 6 New mission on a Island just outside hong Kong, really a cool DLC to play!

For the Platinum well it's like the Ps3 ones plus the New Races and Swat missions, more Long than hard honestly. The Collectible are rather easy with a Guide available to check or even without it since after Dating the girls, which is needed anyway for a trophy, they'll unlock all the collectible you have to get on your map (Knowing that before would have been useful XD);  that was really easy and fun personally, going around town searching them :) Beside that the 100% trophy it's just Doing all you can until you have no Numbers on your phone, help people around when they call you (Or use a guide to see where those people are since they are not random), do all the Favors that you can see on your map and playing the story so pretty straight foward. Then all that's left are some randoms trophies and get 30 Gold Awards which is easier than on Ps3 since you have 2 more awards because of the Zodiac Island DLC; so glad about it because i avoided to do like 40-50 minutes of same things fro one and Hoping to win 100000 with the roosters, really happy to have avoided that :P 

So to end this, it's really a wonderful game that i loved in every single moment if this wasn't clear in my quite long review xD I think everybody who likes this kind of games should really play it especially for the price that is around now!

I'm a little sad to have finished it and not having much more to do (I have the "Derby" events to do but honestly Meh) since it was part of my day in the last weeks but i have many other games awaiting me and to be finished so let's keep going:D

Spoiler

EmlymjR.jpg

Some words about the 2 Extra DLCs "Nightmare in North Point" and "Year of the Snake". Really cool DLCs, I really liked how one is dedicated to the Sun on Yee and the Triads and the other one to the police and seeing Lee doing is actually normal job :P They were rather shorts (90-120 Minutes for the story of each one) but really cool and funny to play with 2 interesting and original stories! The 100% it's really easy pretty much Completing the story, finding a bunch of collectibles and do some Fighting releated awards, that's it. 2 good DLCs i'm glad i had the possibility to play with it on Ps4 :) 

• 4 weeks later...

PLATINUM UPDATE!!!!

Platinum Trophy N.108 - Stories: The Path of Destinies

1L13453f.png

Personal vote: 8,5/10

And Another Plat is in my "showcase" after getting this one :3

So, i'm really happy to have gotten this plat, it may not be hard, it may not be that long to get but i really liked the game so i'm proud to have all the trophies for it! 

I Started Playing Stories in Januray since i wanted to trying this game after downloading it with the PsPlus and i enjoied the first 3 Stories but that was it; i left it there, as i usually do with many other games that i start and then leave after Some hours on them. But then at the beginning of March my favourite Let's Player Started posting it and i say myself "Why not get back to it for once?" and so i did it, even because i wanted to get the endings i was going to watch after to hear his reaction to some events xD  

I'm Glad i went back to it because in the end it was really Fun and enjoiable to both play and watch the stories that were available with all the different endings :3 Yeah sure the game maybe becomes a little boring in the last 7-8 Endings when pretty much everything you do beside 1 single choice it's the same but still was always fun to go and see what will happen that time! Plus the run are really short like 20-30 minutes even less with some Shortcuts the game offers so it's never annoying do the different endings :)

I Enjoied every ending, there are some great ones, some cool ones, some stupid ones (Like the one where you meditate and Become a "Guru" (Spiritual Master) XD) and the best one which is of course is the True Ending, that is just perfect in every way, such a great Ending :D

The gameplay is rather Easy, just gotta Fight the Enemies that you meet around the different areas and that's it, there aren't even boss battles so nothing really hard and even if you die you just start again from the last checkpoint without losing nothing. The fights at the beginning are easy and slow but the more you keep going the more abilities you get, the fast they go and i would say that they become even more amazing; Slowing time, Cutting down enemies with a single hit or moving around the fighting area without worrying it's just great :) There are 4 Different Types of enemies, the normal ones, the mages that will Buff the other enemies, Exploding enemies that will just Explode if you hit them Twice dealing a lot of damages and a Shield enemy which is more annoying than dangerous since there are many easy way to get rid of that shield :P

There are even different swords with different powers and that allow you to get different treasure through the game, trasures that are usually more materials to Power up the swords or Gems that give some power Up Like More physical resistance or more critical damages.

Besides the fights you go around the levels exploring using the swords to open different paths (most fo the times leading to a Trasure Chest) and well at the end of a Level you get 2 Choices that will allow you to get all the differents stories in the book.

And that was for the Gameplay, for the trophies it's a really easy Plat to get! 

You get most of the trophies in the first Runs just by playing. The the most Time Consuming are for sure to get All the Endings and all the abilties, getting all the Sword and gems are instead quite short, got those at my 8Th-9Th story :P In particular Getting all the abilities it's really time consuming since you have to get to LV 45. I Finished doing all the stories at level 38/39 so i had to farm 6/7 Levels By playing some More Random Stories in the Book. In Any case it didn't took much i think i got the plat in around 20-25 Hours as the trophy guides online says, so not that much time.

My Final thoughts about this game now. The game itself it's great, it's really funny and i was interested in Seeing all the endings so that was never boring; Instead it was quite boring getting to level 45, they should have really given more Exp based on the Run you were to make it fair because even with All the Possible Combos and Perfect style the Max was always around 1500 Exp for Battle, not much, but oh well. The real problem are the lack of Secondary content more specifically with the power up system! It's kinda dissapointing the fact that you only have Two Level for the Swords and 3 For the gems, you end up being at half of the stories still to play with already everything in your possess, making the exploration around the level Useless then (Because chests give only Health fruits at that point), with everything there is to do they could have at least made 3 Levels for the swords and 5 for the gems, that would have taken more time and more runs probably making exploration more necessary and fun until the last stories.

Anyway Despite this Complain i liked the gameplay a lot and all the stories are cool, interestings and funny, plus the narrator did really an amazing job with the dubbing.

So in the end, i'm really glad i had the chance to play this great game thanks to the PSPlus or probably i would have never even buied it honestly :3  

Spoiler

Lnzq3OW.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

Well, Done with Fixing all my Checklist, the Plat Images are all back (after the last Forum update none was visible) and i wrote down my new Objectives for this year.

If Somebody find some problem or writing mistakes (Probably there are many xD) just tell me :)