Sora9427 List & Collection

Sora9427

2 hours ago, Theycallmedes said:

Cool collection, I'm jealous of the Cathrine and DmC plat. Definitely  DmC because I could probably do Cathrine but Dmc games are fun for but I have trouble even on the easiest difficulties.

Nah, Catherine is just a real matter to take the Hand, then i can't really advice on it, many people find it hard but for me was Easy honestly, just Babel it's a bit difficult :P

DmC, oh trust me it just takes hand to get used to it. I sucks at Hack'n Slash, still i have it, so just play and Keep go slowly at high difficulties and you could get it ;)

• 9 months later...

Well Since i'm Back on the Forum and writing things i gues sit's time to post even my Reviews and Platinum trophies here! I'm missing the last 10 Plat i got all around the last year, gonna update that slowly later in the next weeks, since for some like Persona i imagine i will write like 3000 Words or more of text xD 

Platinum Trophy N.114 - Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy)

1L25a470.png

:platinum:  The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot! 
Collect all the Crash Bandicoot Trophies.

Personal Vote: 9/10

It's been a lot since my last review about a Plat trophy and a game i played, i missed 10 Plats to revies and i'll get back to those one later but for now, here is my most recent one, Crash Bandicoot from the N.Sane Trilogy, the First Chapter of this wonderful Series!

This First game is the one i like the less out of the trilogy honestly, the levels are great but not so amazing and in some points are waaay too annoying especially with the Hitboxes not being that great in some parts (It seems to literally slip on some edges at times) but still it's a great game and for sure the most challenging one out of the trilogy!

The base game it's not so hard, some levels could give some trouble but with Checkpoints and patience it's not that hard to make them, and the story of course it's pretty linear as always, just defeat Cortex's Lackeys and Cortex Istelf in the end to save well, i guess just Crash and Tawna this time actually not the world itself :p 

The gameplay is the classic great Platforming Crash is known for and it's so great and fun to play, such a pity nowadays this genre it's so rare to see in new games... 
Vicarious Vision did an excelent Job with this Title, it's a wonderful Remake of the original Crash Trilogy in a modern and better graphic but without touching in any kind of way what were levels, Story, gameplay and even shortcuts in some points! It's literally like playing the original game with a Modern Graphic style which is simply wonderful!

Trophy wise is where this first game of the trilogy really gets annoying. Most trophies are kinda easy honestly but the times trials, just Awful! The Level "High Road" took a ton of attempts and 2 hours of times alone to be completed before i finally made it and thanks all to a great Video i followed or probably i would have been there even now:p After that i would say 4-5 more level are really annoying and pretty hard but not as much, while after the others are mostly doable in few Minutes despite being even 2-3 minutes long.

Same goes for the Gems, 2-3 of the Colored one are pretty hard and need focus and patience to not make mistakes (Above all i would say The Red Gem in Slippery Climb) but at least the Bonus Level could be repeated as many times as you like too and not count as death making this not that bad.

So in The end, what can i say, it was a really fun adventure and a great pleasure to play this game back on Ps4 and with trophies after almost 20 years, i was just a kid when i played it on Ps1, grew with it and so Crash will always be a series in my heart! I actually never did the 100% on Ps1 for Crash 1 and so this was the first time i got every gem, saw some amazing secondary paths while getting them and saw the Secret Ending which well, nothing amazing but it' nice and curious xD

To conclude i'm really proud of myself for finally getting this Platinum Trophy, my first one in 2018, and with this i end one amazing Trilogy that i could be proud to have completed in the best way possible.

HyQpTBZ.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

Platinum Trophy N.115 - Gravity Rush Remastered

1Lbfed98.png

:platinum: It's all Relative 
Collected every trophy. Congratulations!

Personal Vote: 10/10

And here it is, the Platinum Trophy for this work of art, i was still missing it mostly because i was soo lazy and never bothered doing the challenges until tonight. It may not be hard or Rare as a Plat but sure i am proud to finally see it in my collection! 

I decided to sit and work on some challenges tonight since it was mostly what i was missing, and Wow they were a lot easier than i remembered and expected, i finished them all pretty fast and so i decided to fight the 3 Secret Nevi boss and Wow even those were in the end pretty easy to deal with (The firts one, poor thing you just stun-lock him forever and can't do anything XD)! 

Let's start talking about the game itself. This wasn't the first time i played Gravity rush since i already played the original version on the PsVita when it was given away with the PSPlus and os i already "Knew" the story but honestly not that i remembered much of it after 3 years and so it was a pleaure to play, even now after a year i should honestly play the story again since i don't remember everythng, sitll i have the big Line of the plot in mind more or less :P The story show us Kat, our heroine, and her adventure to save the world while trying to remember who she is and often getting caught in many different troubles and getting accused unfairly. To do this she can manipulate gravity thanks to his Pet, a Cat with this special type of power! And that's the Big line, don't gonna tell anything else to avoid spoiler or maybe even writing something wrong! 

Trophy wise the Platinum it's pretty easy, reason which i feel kinda stupid for leaving it sit there for 1 year xD Half of the trophies are just given for playing the Story; at the End of it you can roam around to explore the Cities or do different Challenges that will give you pretty much the rest of the trophies, after that the only remaining things to do are defeating the 3 Secret Bosses, as i said previously not hard at all, they do a decent amount of Damage but that's it, they last 2-3 hits more than their normal version so not long to take them down luckily! And in the end Remains i guess looking for the Manholes, possibly some Random Combat Related trophy (but probably done like me during Challenges) and to find the mysterious couple all over the places and listen to their sad story, i relly hope they came back in Gravity Rush 2 because ending it like that, well it's not an ending!!!

Talking a little more about the gameplay, Going around and use gravity to go wherever you want it's simply amazing! The Combat it's nice to with Gravity Kicks, Gravity Fieds to get and lunch items or just Normal Kicks on the ground but most of the times you fight in the air honestly :P The Camera is pretty nice too, maybe not perfect but sure work when you move around or look for a place! And i really like that you can upgarde Kat and her Abilities, she become unstoppable at the end :3 

What to say in the end, Gravity rush it's a wonderful game with a great story, even if a little short, i did it basically in 2 days (Same back on Vita) but i guess they made it longer in the sequel; and a cool and fun gameplay. Absolutely one of the best games Playstation has to offer and i'm really happy i could play it Twice :D I can not do anything else beside recommending this game to everybody! 

Plus this remaster Version  include from the beginning the DLCs that went out some months later after the game on PSVita! so i finally had the chance to try them out and they are indeed great! I really loved the Maid and Spy DLCs, cool stories and really fun to play, less instead the Special Forces DLC, story is nice but not that great and the Missions itself weren't that good or fun to play personally. The DLCs offers even 6 new Challenges (2 Per DLC) around the cities; i still have some Challenges for the DLC to complete, gonna make them Tomorrow probably since they are harder than the normal ones and so i need to see a little what i need to do for 2 of them :P

That's all, gonna just end once more saying that i'm really proud to finally have this Platinum trophy in my collection (Plus the Trophies itself are Just amazing as images), gonna work back on the Vita version now after like 4 years xD It should be easier knowing what to do even if the problem back then were the time challenges and they will still be annoying but i will finish it!

And then after the Sequel, Gravity Rush 2, awaits me so i can enjoy once more another marvelous journey with Kat and Raven! 

8NkYMdO.jpg

Platinum Trophy N.116 - Sound Shapes (Ps4) 

1L02a080.png

:platinum: You've Gone Platinum 
Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels.

Personal Vote: 6/10

Well, another Platinum trophy just some days after my last one, it was a lot since the last time i got Two Platinums close :P

Not Much to say honestly, most people know this title and played it since it's a lot of "Free" Trophies without too much effort especially because once you've done the Plat on a Console you can just Cloud Sync the Trophies and make them Pop all in once getting an Insta Platinum Trophy together with al the others. I already write a Small review about it in the Vita Review for the game so if curious Check it there, it was my Platinum Trophy N.96 :) 

I got the DLCs Trophies by actually doing them because i needed them to Pop out normally (I needed trophies to get to 8000 :P) and then today just use the Sync to get the Base games trophy since i honestly don't want to spend time once more doing Death Mode and the Story xD (Plus i didn't want it to be my fastest Plat anyway!) 

So Yeah, one more Plat and one less game to think about, with this Sound Shapes for me is done, it was a fun game itself, i wouldn't mind a Sequel to both Play and Plat!

PS: It was sooo Hard to Sync this Plat, really such an hardcore Plat for the most hardcore gamers to Press X 3 Times it's such an effort :awesome: 

vFlHU6B.jpg

At least the Platinum Screenshot isn't a black screen this time :D

• 2 months later...

I was Lazy and didn't Write anything for the Platinum 117 to 121, same as the Other ones i Skipped, gonna write a Review in the Future (Especially because i don't have anything that long to write in this case), Meanhwile:

Platinum Trophy N.122 - Far Cry 4

1L24bade.png

:platinum: Master Of Kyrat 
Obtain all the Trophies.

Personal Vote: 7/10

After a Month from my last Platinum Trophy here it is another one, this time is far Cry 4.

I decided some weeks ago to get back to the game since i left with half of the trophies, and almost the story itself, done and it was time to finish it and not thinking about anymore! 

I quite enjoyed getting back to it, it was fun despite some rage moments mostly because the game itself it's pretty bad in some Mechanics as i said other times and explain better later. Anyway Overall i enjoied the gameplay and the story to play, the story itself it was Decent enough, i mean at some point i stopped caring that much of it and i got an ending which i think it's decent, not great, not that bad. 

I Decided to Choose Amita as a Leader but not Killed Sabal, i didn't see what was the point of doing that in the end, just left him go away. Later i did the same with Pagan Min, at that point i didn't even acred to kill him despite everything so i just let him go Away didn't expect him to just Fly away but i think it's still better than some Random battle or shooting him and just finish it...

I woudl have just liked some more variety in the second part of the game for the story missions. Once you Reach the North part of Kyrat bascially almost all missions are like an Outpost, go there, clear the area, get out. Fun to do Once or Twice, boring to do over and over. It was like they didnt' knwo what to do to just Drag the game; even Yuma you just get to see her once and then 2-3 mission later you go to kill her, without any other scenes or interactions in the middle. Could have done really a lot more and better in my opnion in the end. 

The gameplay was pretty good, Standard FPS with Many weapons (Even if used mostly the Bow, the Grenade Launcher and the AK + Standrad Grenades and Molotov honestly) and things to do. The Side quest overall were pretty short and fun to do so it was enjoyable  doing that trophies; Same with the Kill trophies, only had to farm the Elephant ones and took around 10 minutes at most so it was pretty fast. On that note the Distraction trophy was kinda annoying; nothing problematic or long to do but still i think it would have been fine if the enemy checked where the rock endend and it counted, why does he have to get back to the previous position i don't get it.

The Biggest problems with the Gameplay in my opinion are the Damage output by the enemies, i was playing normal and sometimes it was seriously ridicolous like dying in 4-5 Bullets from one normal Soldier; The Vehicles, sometimes i left one when i almost stopped it and it just kept going down a small hill or even a normal road for whatever reasons, especially cars, rptty annoying thing at times; but most of all i think the inconsistency of some points was really annoying. Sometimes i was dying without nothing i could do! I couldn't see the Enemy and often couldn't even shoot them and just had to die, then i repeat that part and nothign ahppened until some Seconds later when i could see the enemies and avoid being hitted, that was really annoying in some story mission! 

Another annoying thing were the outpost in the the North Kyrat. What's the point of stealth when theer are soldier all close to each others and hald of them are heavy ones i can't shoot with a Bow? I Found that really annoying. It should have been just normal soldiers and then if you fuck up and reinforcement arrives that should be heavy Soldier or  vechicles, that would be fine not from the start. Doing the Last Mine outpost was really such a big Pain because of that, too many heavy enemies and soldiers everyhwere, damn at times i was being shot with a Mortar and they couldn't even see me! 

Despite all the troubles that i think with a better and more precise job, and maybe a Smaller world sometimes the areas are uselessly big, would have been solved it's a good game and the Kyrat itself it's great to see and watch especially from high points like towers! 

The trophies, well i described already most of it about the Kills, quests and outpost, outside that there are 6-7 Trophies for the Story, Collectibles ones that are pretty fast and easy since they only ask for 10-20 of every collectible with Plenty more in the game itself, plus In-Game Buyable maps shows you the location fo this making them really easy to get. And there isn't even much to Farm in the end, i only spent 30-40 minutes farming Exp for the skills (Which i find kinda Stupid giving 4 Abilities 10 points each...) and that was it.

To end this massive review, way longer than i thought! I liked the game. Could have been waaaaay better but it wasn't even that bad especially the Plat. Anyway Glad i'm done with it and can put FC4 away! (Unless they want to put the Dlc on a good sale)

Screenshot here, kinda bad unfortunately but most of the trophies have bad ones aside maybe the Tower & Flying ones since you see the landscape around!

ETVyGNO.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

• Updated the Plat Trophies Number 110-111-112-113-114, before they only had the Images, my Vote and description of the trophy, now i added my review!
  • Updated My collection photos, my Bookcase changed yesterday

And that's it for today!

Gonna Try Review my plats from 117 to 122 next time so i will only miss one; i'm trying even to make review shorter for both me writing a lot less taking less time and being faster and making it less annoying to read a massive wall of text anyway, i guess if i liked or not a game doesn't always need a ton of words to be explained.

I'll even post the screenshots for the Ps4 plats in the next days like for Crash 2-3 & Dark cloud!

Gonna have to make a photo to my gaming Desk since it changed and even to my new Bookcase Setup that changed from yesterday due to troubles sadly.

• 1 year later...

After More than 1 Year i could finally say, even if little, UPDATE :awesome:

I Decided to put in my Checklist a Bakclog to remind myself games i have to play and if other are curiosu, what i have! 

It's nothing in particoular and i still have to finish it giving the games the colors but here it is. It's not even complete on Ps3/Vita probably i should check the Store and what i have. I haven't included some PsPlus games i have (Like Absolver or bound) because probably i'll never play them so let's not even put this titles in the Backlog.

Anyway here it si! If somebody reading has some suggestion to make it better let me know it :D

A friend of mine is working on a Banner for it so it will have one when he makes it :P 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Platinum Trophy N.144 - Spyro The Dragon

1L891f42.png

:platinum: Gnasty's Demise
Collect all Spyro the Dragon Trophies

Personal Vote: 8/10

It's been A LOT, really a lot since the last time i wrote here about a Platinum Trophy but here i am finally :D

Well it's been a good while even since my last Platinum at all honestly :P 

Anyway here i am with the Platinum for Spyro: The Dragon, the first titile of the Trilogy! 

Spyro is a series, a game i grew up with, basically i played mostly Crash & spyro back when i was a Kid on Ps1 so i was really  happy when they decided to make a Remake like they did with Crash, and like that one is a really good one :3 

This is the First game, the one i like less because it's pretty linear and nothing too complex while the 2nd and 3rd one have more variety in the levels but it's normal after all they came out later! Still i really enjoied this one! I absolutely didn't remember like 90% of it O.o The Levels were a lot shorter to play now then when i was a Kid, which well i guess it's pretty normal :giggle:

I Liked how nw they worked on making every Dragon you released very detailed and particular in their looking that was great! Even everything else is made really really well, great work from "Toys for Bob"! I hoped for a Good work and so it is. 

As i said not much to say about the story in this fist one is pretty basic, simple and even kinda stupid in a good way xD 

The Trophies were pretty easy, nothing hard or complex to do, most of them you can get just playing and the Gems with Sparks helping too poiting to the missing ones are pretty easy to find even without any video! A lot of random trophies releated to each level, some are funny like the chicken one, some made me wonder why that, like the Rat Trophy, nothing better to choose for that world? I Think Even no death on that woudl have made more sense, but Well no big deal just a little consideration.

To End this Review (Boy i don't write since a lot of time i think it's noticable on how not great this is XD) It was a great and fun experience i'm glad i could play once more Spyro 1 and enjoy it with a super easy Plat! But now the real games start, gonna start Spyro 2 soon, 2-3 are the ones i really really love so i'm pretty excited for that :dance:

PS: Had to play the game in English since Amazon.Uk sent me the Spanish version which doesn't support Italian, no Big Deal, pretty good in English, probably better honestly than itwould have been in Italian for Dialogues. 

Here's the Platinum Torphy image, not that great sadly, last trophy i had left was to make Gnasty Gnorc do 5 Laps of the place, tried to get the Plat Image being Spyro Flaming him, but nope, too late for that: 

Spoiler

MJT7Aq6.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

Platinum Trophy N145 - Overwatch

1L97bc8f.png

:platinum: Overwatch Platinum Trophy
Collect all other Overwatch trophies.

Personal Vote: 10/10

YEEES! I'm so So happy to get this Platinum ?

Overwatch is a game i absolutely Love. I Loved it since i watched the Beta Played and when i got a Ps4 it was one of the First games i got and wanted to play since i knew i was finally able to! And Boy what a Journey! The game keeps chaning now many characters are different, there are a lot of new ones (Only Ana was new when i got it and few weeks after Sombra!), we have 2-2-2, arcade mode and many other new stuff, i simply, as said, love this game despite making me pissed off at times but i guess that's just what happens with every online game :P 

Obviously the game is not perfect and some Decision by Blizzard are doubtful but stile for me it's surely the best FPS i've ever played!

I Spent sooo many hours on this game, actually i could check in my profile but i guess at least 700+ hours, i even stopped thinking about trophies and the Plat after a While expecting it to be impossible for me but here i am :dance:

So how did i got back to trying and getting the trophies? Well i tried to join a boosting session for OW last weeks and while the first one did not go well, the last one did! So i Managed to get there Orisa's Trophy (Which is Nice and always wonder how the Heck you are supposed to do it normally) and Zen's Trophy most of all! That was my biggest trouble and reason why i stopped trying working on the plat. That trophy to do normally is soooo much RNG it's stupid. It's base don what Zenyatta was at first, super high fire rate, Orb not disappering ever, going through walls, increasing damage by 50% and so son, and with that version it was hard but not impossibile, but with how the Discord Orb is now? No way to do that normally, not even with a grav since you have to get the Target killed 1 by 1, either you are super luck with that or even then you can't do it, and i tried too for a while when i saw a Zarya on my team or with a friend! 

So Yeah i Boosted that one, but that was it, i decided i wanted to get the last trophy and the Plat playing myself and what i was missing was "Waste not, Want not" from Reaper.

I spent the last 3 days playing only reaper and trying to going for it (God I am not a fan of reaper plus using only him all the last 6-7 hours of games ugh) and i Finally did it! I Managed to sneak up to a Zen kill him, hit a Sym and a Moira then ult kill them both and "Ding" Trophy, 3 Solo Kill with no reload! I'm so happy it popped up after soo many fails and close calls in other games ^_^

Gameplay wise i think i don't have to tell anything, most people know about OW whether they like the game or not; so talking about the Trophies i think most of them are actually doable normally! Some Like the new hanzo, or Torb are pretty tricky but with a good Grav or situation you can make them! The only really stupid trophies are the on for Zen, i said everything for it already, they should really change it either give more secs or less kills required; and then i would say for the "DLCs", Oris pull, Doomfist ult & Baptiste ult tropheis are waaaay too situational or even impossible almost, seriously who decided those numbers clearly didn't even tested if they were achivable normally in a game. But that's about it, for the other trophies i think they are all doable with pratice and patience! :ninja:

Overwatch is the first game that made me actually watch some E-Sport too! Never cared about ti since non of the game i love usually was Full online and had tournaments but OW did and so i watched and enjoied (Well more the 1st Season that this 2nd one) the OWL and waiting for the OW WC in few weeks :D

Anyway i think i already said a lot so not gonna write that much more or it would get boring :P

Obviously i'm gonna continue playing OW and now with even less worries! :3 Hope the next events and updates are more exciting for the game because Sigma was cool but goddamn those shields now everywhere, it's too much.... :hmm:

Here is the Plat Image, nothing amazing, i was just Happy and Glad to get the trophy i stopped there at the moment xD 

Spoiler

EwjEKuf.jpg

Edited by Sora9427

• 1 year later...

WOW! It's been over a Year and and 31 Platinum trophies since i wrote here! Wish to change the tile of the Thread a little bit but eithe ri can't only a Mod can or i don't know how, oh well :P 

I doubt i'll bother actually updating 30 Platinum trophies, too much of an effort to write all down since i don't wirte 2 lines reviews, i can't onc ei start i have to write every single tought about a game and well, that's a long task! 

But who knows, maybe with time.

So i'll start maybe writing back what i get in this 2021, that surely i can do! 

Meanwhile i wanted to post over here a little bit of my "Goals" for this year. I don't know if i'll respect them, i like to put objectives and goal for me but most of the times sadly i get side tracked and don't complete them so i'll try, hopefuly i can complete them! 

- Number of Trophies: 13500 Total

I don't really care about the number of trophies overall, it's actually somehting i never thought of much, figures now that i'm above 10k. I Just set this because it's getting closer to 15 which is actually another Milestone in the Profile!

- % Of Completion: 80% 

That's instead somehting i always watched, the overall % on my profile. Back 2-3 years ago i had it around 68-69% overall and wnated to reach 70, did that i thought it was decent but could get to 75%, and now i'm here! I think i can quitely sit and reach even 80% and that's what i'll aim to do this year! I can try for 85% even maybe later but one step at the time! 

- Unearned Trophies: Under 3000

Not much of a target but getting it lower than 3000 would alreayd be a lot. I don't mind thaaat much the Number of unearned trophies but this are waaay too many so i want to push it down at list a bit working together with my % Goal!

- Platinum Number: 190

Strange of a Goal ins't it? I should put 200 but i'll be realistic and stick with 15 plat earned. I would love to reach 200 this year (Especially since i already decided for Catherine FB to be that milestone) but it would mean getting 25 plats! I sure have some fast ones but mostly are at least 25-30 hours which is 2-3 weeks if i actually play well (Which is not always the case, i'm tired, want to play online or other stuff) and have a lot of games i want to play that are actually even 80+ hours! (DQ XI, Death stranding, Toukiden 2 to say some). So yeah i would like more to clean my backlog even of long games rather than aiming just for the number 200 for the sake of it. If i maange to surprass this target and reach that would just be Wonderful!

And i guess trophy wise that's mostly it! 

I Wanna clean up my backlog too, i have soooo many games to finish and to start, i wanna clean up something like Lollipop on Ps3, Sly on PSVita or Bordlerlands 2 on Ps3, alla games i started months and months ago and still to finish! Plus start and finish some games like Nier Automata And DQ XI i bought 1 year and months ago or Sakura Wars that i got Day one still to play before i regret it or this drop down at such a low price it was stupid getting them back then! 

That's all, thanks for reading and good luck to you too with your 2021 Goals if you have any :D 

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

So it's april i guess it's time to Start updating this Checklist of mine? :P 

I'm thinking about doing a Weekly Mini Update on what i'm doing and did during the Week be it trophy Related or not (Like Overwatch for example or some Purchases i did), i want to do kinda like a Mini Personal Diary for myself to check back from time to time if i'm curious what i was doing or when i played one game and so on! I should update the Backlog in the Front page too since it grew up A LOT and i played some games that are still there like GoW 1-3+Spin offs.

Anyway i'll look for a Format for now this could be it:

Current Completion %: 75,66% (+/- 0 From Last week)

Unearned Trophies: 3499 Trophies (+/- 0 From Last Week)

Trophies Earned: 11338 (+/- 0 From last Week)

Currently Playing:

y4qPf2t.jpg

I Started Dragon Quest XI 2 Weeks ago, i was unsure being so Long and having finished Persona 5 Royal just few days before (On my Secondary Account for a Second time!) but i wnated another Great Turn Based Jrpg and i have DQ XI Since november 2019 so, about time sto start it! So far i'm enjoying it! The English Dub is a lot better than i expected and it's visible it was properly done to sell and not half assed just for the sake of it like well every other Jrpg that is not from square i guess? I just got to the Region After meeting Veronica (Obviously Favourite Character :3 And i just thought she Was Small in stature, and that was it, guess not XD) and Serena, Gallipolis. Currently in the Desert at Level 13, gonna try going a lot further this week because i'm going on but way too slowly for a mix of lazyness and Watching a lot of One Piece last week :P 

Anyway really enjoying the game so far it's amazing and i'm sure it will only get better! 

jV238X6.png

Playing for the Last week of the Event and because i kinda wanted a Bit. Finished all the Event today so Done with that, i hope next time we get back to the Standard 9 Wins so i can just play quick play. It was kinda Fun playing the Actual event and mission but i don't want to feel forced to it to get the Skin. 

Anyway, that's it for OW for a while aside from some games when i feel like it. Damn i don't get any Event legendary Skin in a lootbox since the Last Halloween Event.... I Bought the Genji skin since it's gorgeous and i wanted it, the others can wait so i'll keep the 4k Coins i have for an Anniversary Skin i Really want.

That's all, let's try to see if i can keep this up :P

Gonna try post even some Clips/Videos or Screenshots next week that i'll get while playing.

Edited by Sora9427

• 2 weeks later...

Time for My Weekly update! I'm still trying to figure out when to actually do it, i guess Mid-Day on Sunday is the best choice since Waiting during the Week i'm usually too tired to sit down and write a while.

Anyway, it was a Kinda lazy Week. I did some good progress in DQ XI but nothing too crazy and that's about ut sadly. I Thought about starting something short but i opted for a new Civ IV 6 Run which i won't really comment so far since it's kinda boring, i don't know why but my Cities don't grow at all and i'm stuck in population it really sucks....

So far a Small Update i guess:

Current Completion %: 75,57% (- 0,09% From Last week). I Think it's because of Genshin Impact? But it's at 0% now 0% influence the Overall Completion? Because it's the only game i have that added DLCs since last week and i didn't started anything new to make it drop, it should be Higher instead :hmm:

Unearned Trophies: 3496 Trophies (- 3 From Last Week). This Stat is Correct i got only 3 Trophies after all so it's not influenced by Games at 0% i guess.

Trophies Earned: 11341 (+ 3 From last Week). As i Said, Weak Week trophy wise indeed.

Currently Playing:

D3vlA7i.jpg

Well this week i'll just put Dragon Quest XI here, it's really the only game i actually played properly aside from some Random game sin the week in DBD & Overwatch but nothing much to say there.

Last time i left just arriving at Gallipolis, well outside of it i guess. Now i completed Gallipolis, fun story and place despite not being a Fan of Desert Type Location personally but Sylvando Joined the group and so far i really like him as a Character so that's great :D I Reached then Gondolia and Completed everything over there too. I have to say wonderful location and interesting part of the story but goddamn it's so awful as an Italian listening to such a Stereotipical Version of an Italian City in a game.... Terrible Accent, generalization of the Language, unnecessary Italian worlds randomly placed and Seriously the best Pronunced one was From Erik it's ridicolous xD For curiousity i checked the S Version Full Japanese and over theer is just Full Japanese (I guess Text Wise would be the same i checked a Fully Japanese video so i don't know) Spoken without Italian throwed in it just for the sake of the City Being an In-Game Venice, and that's a lot better! 

Anyway end of my little Rant :P Aside from that it's a Wonderful city i loved to stay for a while! 

Now i'm currently into the new Region which i guess it's gonna be a German one by the name? Guess i'll see i just got there and saved so not much done.

I'll post Screenshots in the Weekend about this area too right now i can't be bothered i have to share them on Twitter or use a USB which is pretty Meh, hopefully something like Discord makes this easier too.

Gonna try doing more this week and maybe start something else be it short or long too (In that case it would be OP PW4)

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

Another Week, Another Update! This Time on Sunday as i said previously, gonna try make this the regular day for my Updates especially when, like now, i'm playing only 1 maybe 2 games at most and so even if i do a lot there won't be actually a Lot to write down instead :P 

This week too i only have Dragon Quest XI To update, i actually finally made a good bit of progress there i can say! Didn't started anything new but probably will in the next week either OP PW4 (I would love to be almost on Pace with the Anime before but it's not really necessary it would be just my personal thing so i'll see) or Dead cells that i got yesterday and tried out a bit on my secondary, as i expected it's a blast, had a lot of fun for the Mini run of 20 minutes i had :D 

Anyway:

Current Completion %: 75,59% (+0,2% From Last week).So, i tried Putting OP PW 4 at 0% to test if my theory was correct and well it was wrong xD I Guess i just wrote it down wrong the first time and it was a 56 not 66 and this explains it because i don't have any game that got DLCs recently, the last one was DBD at the end of March so way before i started posting here.

Unearned Trophies: 3492 Trophies (- 4 From Last Week). Well the trophies i got, not many but now (Correctly i would say i thought it was too much before) DQ XI doesn't give you a Trophy at the end of every city basically. And Wow they changed it, i remembred games at 0% adding already their trophies to the unearned Section but i don't have Extra 40 torphies here so they don't!

Trophies Earned: 11341 (+ 4 From last Week). Well as Said yep, got 4 Trophies. 

21mrVIO.jpg

I Left Last week (Well Tuesday actually, still) just getting to the Zwardruust (I think it's the name) region and just reaching the First inn. Now i Completed that region, did Puerto Valor and its area, And Completed all the Lonalulu Story. So Quite a lot! I Think this was the week where i did and played more in Dragon quest and i'm pretty happy for once with my progress! The story is getting better and better as i expected and hoped and it's a lot interesting seeing what will happen, especially the Dundrasil Part (Obviously telling us about the Hero and other important main events without spoiling) and now Lonalulu were really good to see/play, even the tournament in octagonia but there i honestly hated the Cave dungeon and its boss, i HATE Enemies that can attack you twice in 1 turn it just feels like a cheap way to make it a challenge for you by not giving time to heal or defend -_- 

Anyway i think i went a lot more into the game and i'm liking it more and more wanting to keep playing it now! I Expect to get back to Puerto Valor since there not much happened, i was actually surprised we could just pass and that was it O.o Especially since a big matter in it it's still to be Explained i guess. I Now have Rab and Jade to the party, probably never gonna use Rab but Jade it's for sure a steady member of the party now :3 

As Said i just Finished the Lonalulu Story just few hours ago. And It was relaly good and so sad. It's pretty realistic how the ignorance of some people could just ruin lifes and distort the Reality of the events... I absolutely think this is the worst Village in the game so far, not the location which is actually a wonderful landscape but the people? Awful, it's, as said, realistic how the Old people keep telling false story and just putting fear into their children and so on because of ignorance.... Didn't expect such a sad story going into this village! 

Anyway without Writing any more or i think i would mostly repeat myself just changin my word :P Here are some screenshots i took!

Veronica in the Cat suit was so Adorable :3 I'm kinda sad now i had to change it being too weak but i like her normal Outfit too anyway :3 

Spoiler

ZUN7qMG.jpg

Some AMAZING landscapes i Remembered to screenshot, this game sure has some great location to just sit there and enjoy to watch!

Spoiler

Qp9yMzL.jpg

UD7DZXK.jpg

C5uKiWf.jpg

Ah Yes interesting Rab, i see xD

Spoiler

Igb7Ekd.jpg

And here where i am now when i turned off. Level 25-27 and the Mini Medal Academy as a location:

Spoiler

QAxrT0B.jpg

That's all for this week. Hopefully have the same or more updates regarding DQ XI next week + Something new! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

And here i am one more time! On Tuesday again, this time because i was too lazy to bother writing it down on Sunday honestly that's just the reason why xD 

Anyway This time i actrually have more than an update on my Dragon Quest Adventure! I Started One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 and of course i love it so pretty glad i started it :3 Plus it's nice having a variation of genre, i love DQ but some parts are pretty slow and having something fast Paced as OP togheter surely is Refreshing.

I even Got a good number of trophies! Probably More this week than all the month before :P 

Current Completion %: 75,49% (-0,10% From Last week). Well not Even That much considering i am only at 26% of OP PW and i started it this last week! Gonna Try and "Catch up" to my old % in this current week, i doubt i can do that much but still won't take too long.

Unearned Trophies: 3508 Trophies (+ 16 From Last Week). Obviously new game and the Unearned trophy number increase but only by a few since i already got trophies in OP and some more in DQ so not worried about it.

Trophies Earned: 11369 (+ 28 From last Week). Quite a lot indeed for the first time since i update here! And honestly since like January when i played Spiderman. I'm surprised it's so many, didn't looked like it! Still it's mostly thanks to OP where i got 19 Trophies already, but even 9 in DQ it's not bad, Glad to see i got so many!

0yjpCZ5.jpg

Dragon Quest XI Continues obviously to be a big part of my gaming week and i think it would still be until like July, not that i mind it, it's an awesome game indeed :3

After Getting the new Items and being able to roam Freely into the World i Went to the Island where the Academiè is, interesting place indeed! I was Surprised to find such a Key item randomly in the Area right after it! Anyway completed that i did Pnhom nom i think it is the name, something like that :P Neat Place and story i have to say and i Finally got the Magic Key so that's awesome, i was able to go back and open all the doors i left :3 Now if i can get that other key would be great! 

Reached Snifleheim too and did the sotry there, the place was nice but Eh, Too much Snowy mountain for my taste sadly and i love Winter settings with snow but this was pretty generic, at least the Lake part with the Monster was nice to visit; The Town itself it actually amazing indeed there nothing to say! And that Ending to this part of the story was pretty unxpected and really good, that was great :D 

Now I just finished Exploring the Viking Cove (I guess I have to come back later to it with a Door locking out half of the area) and Reached Aboria Which is stunning! Absolutely best City/Town in the game as looks, it's grogeous! And it's i guess Smart blocking you from reaching the Main story point and forcing you to have the Story Orbs first :P 

I'm finally gonna go to the Underwater Kingdom now i guess as the sotry suggested even before i di all of this xD I'm pretty excited about it i epxect great things hope i'm not dissapointed!

Meanwhile some Other Screenshots i got this week

Holy EXP For Defeating a Silver/steel Slime O.o I Know they give a lot, they always id still it's impressive!

Spoiler

FmiqC5H.jpg

Ahahaha definitively Funniest scene in the game so far did not expected that :awesome: 

Spoiler

rAUeajC.jpg

And as i said, Aboria is just WONDERFUL O.O The Look from the Viking hideout into the Sea is really good too!

Spoiler

28mzkmk.jpg

h9A0NV2.jpg

OYBhAdH.jpg

vv7dCri.jpg

And so I started One Piece Pirate Warriros 4 after not doing so last week! I'm watching the Anime and almost reached the Current releasing episode so obviously i wanted a OP game to play and i LOVE the Pirate warriors series for me it's perfect for One Piece and i have so much fun with it despite being honestly really easy difficult wise. I started the game and Completed the Alabasta Episode and all the Enies Lobby epsiode, gonna start later or tomorrow the Marineford Episode. I was initally dissapointed in the new format but i actually really like it, it allows more parts of the different Episodes/Arcs to be covered rather than just being a big episode in 1 map like it was in OP PW3. It skips quite a good number of arcs andf storie sure but i think ti's fine, they could cover this + Wa in the 5th Game. (Plus honestly for me the East Blue arc and Skypea are not that great i Love absolutely OP from Enies Lobby so i'm sad so far only the Skipped Thriller Bark but in understand it, it was hard to do, in OP PW3 is well done but kinda boring because of moving aroudn so much) 

Anyway so far really loving it i even like the new Format for Abilites and developping the characters, a LOT better than before and makes you choose what you want to icnrease rather than having the 4-5 stats and that's it. Plus no annoying grinding in this one. hope it's like this from now on, PW3 i sitll have too play it because it's such a useless bother maxing out all the Characetrs, glad they made it like 10X faster here and not needing everyone! 

Don't really know what to post screenshots wise here, i don't take many xD So here a trophy one i guess that it's not a menu screen :P

Spoiler

qqPe29O.jpg

That's it for this week, really productive so i'm really happy with it :3 

PS: I write too much i really should cut down some of it xD Or i'll end up waiting weeks writing down because it's too tedious i already know myself. 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sooo, it's been a while :P 

I kinda wnated to focuse only on playing and then writing my progress for like 2 weeks instead here i am a month later, but i really want to keep updating my progress so i wont' stop i just guess don't have to make a massive wall of text in the updates especially this long ones otherwise i guess it's a chore both for me to write and people who read! 

So without writing too much now let's get into all the updates! Being a Month i did actually a decent lot, i'm rpetty happy with my progress so far, could have done more but less too.

Current Completion %: 75,51% (+0,02% From Last Month). I'm actually quite surprised to see that my percentage got better in the end! Sure i finished a game but i got 3 DLCs pack Trophy lists (Conan, Minecraft & DBD) added to my profiles and started 2 new games so that's nice!

Unearned Trophies: 3523 Trophies (+ 15 From Last Month). Atually i expected a lot more, having started 2 games obviously it increased i guess getting already some trophies there + Finishing one tuned this number down comapred to what could have been.

Trophies Earned: 11446 (+ 76 From last Month). Even here a lot more than i expected! I guess i completed 2 games actually, so far i've said one, i forget i did another one i just a week because i loved it xD 

Talking shortly about the games: 

L091bde.png

So i actually finished DQ XI! Last time i was basically at the end of the first act while yesterday i got the platinum trophy for it :D I quite enjoied the game, i foudn the first act or part to be quite nic,e nothing amazing but an enjoiable journey meeting the party memebrs and knwoing the world, the Second act is where i absolutely LOVED the game, that was so much fun and interesting to play! And then the last Act or part, swtory wise it's pretty nice, would have loved something more it just seems like it's lacking some events. I Would have liked even more attention on some stuff, 2 Things are in total contraddiction with what happened (One is pretty bad too, like really?...) and Regaining all the abilities just randomly and without any real reason if not for in-game sake was quite the bummer. 

Anyway what really tired me was the End Game grind. It was so unfun farming level 99 and i would say the materials for the costumes too but that wasn't as bad, at least not as badly RNG ad the levels, spent like 45 minutes to get the right battle in the end for the last levels, it was sooo boring. Even everything else feels like you just do it for the trophies because otherwise what's the point? Why destroying every target? they don't give you any great prize; Why doing the Horse races? Just for the medals, Why doing the trials? Just for the wishes which are a pretty dissapointing way to make some stuff in the game i would have loved to see developped normally or, to end, why getting 10 accaloades at the Casino? Just to make it tedious to play if you don't wanna.

Without going much further and writing a wall i say DQ XI was a great JRPG with one of the worst grind i did, same for the Bosses, i hate when they can't make a propper enemy and so they gave him 2-3 turns and abilities to stop your party without countering it, because that's fair and fun. I enjoied the story especially the Second act as said. So i'll gladly play the S version in the future! I'm curious about the Japanes voices even if Great job on that front, it's rare hearing a good EN dub in RPGs nowadays and so that was a pleasant surprise! (Gondolia Aside) and i'm curoius about the new part which i hope it's good since i Love Jessica from DQ VIII!

To Finish, my vote is: 8/10 (-1 point just for the Grind and useless thing to do/Equip/Fight inthe game, too many for me to ignore) 

L7a80d5.png

The Nemesis DLC came out last week and so i got some new trophies in DBD. I actually got the DLC right away since this time they thankfully din't touch Nemesis from the PTB, if they nerfed him i would have just waited a sale, glad it wasn't the case. So far i'm really enjoying Nemesis, not an amazing killer, Low to Mid tier sure but still pretty fun, surely funnier when i'll have actual usable perks! I dont' mind even Leon and Jill, good perks, jill could be a character i actually use too, i sitll have to play RE 2 & 3 to have any actual attachment to them :P Anyway so far having fun more or less, let's see for how long since that's the question with DBD.

L43c1f4.png

And that's one of the games i started Days gone! I obviously already knew the game, i even watched it a bit back when it released so it wasn't a surprise to me, it was a surprise how much i'm enjoying it, more than i expected! I wanted something more Action and Open world after playing 2 Long JRPGs and so this was the perfect choice i already post-poned 3 times, it was about time! I'm not that deep into the game for now but i'm enjoying it a lot for sure, curious to see how it will go! (Even if i know some events from having watched it :P

L25461e.png

I started watching a Civ VI channel lately and damn it makes the game look fun and you know what? It's because it is indeed super fun to play :D Had quite a good time with 2 Runs i did and with them got some random trophies especially the relaigious victory, now i'm only missing the diplomatic Victory and all Types for that will be done. I'll slowly work on this plat trying to get it, it's more setting up situations than anything else honestly.

Le9a4bf.png

And this is a game i started and finished all in this month well all i one week honestly :P I could write a poem about Subnautica, absolutely a Blast of a series and a pleasure to play, i wanted to wait for a sale but damn watching it played just couldn't make me wait i wanted to go into it! Honestly it lacks some stuff in my opinion, a Deeper Zone at the end and more stuff to do rather than like 3-4 things on the Ice lands woudl have made this game perfect! Idem with the stories, there are 3 Stories and while the Main one is absolutely awesome the other 2 are kinda underwhelming , mostly because it feels like they don't have and end for me.

Anyway it was a ton of fun to play despite being a short title sadly, hope to see a relaly big and detailed one in the futrue maybe in 3-4 years to give a lot more time to work on it too! 

The Plat is Super easy, basically do 3-4 optional easy stuff + Play the story, not that the First game was any hard to do so i guess it follows the path. 

Personal Vote: 7,5/10 (Would love to give more thinking about it but that lack of something is quite big to pass on it)

L610885.png

And this is the 2Nd game i started this month, wait actually i'm wrong! I started it already i see in my last update, oops didn't noticed xD 

Don't have anything to say then i guess, i stopped OP Both anime and games for DQ XI (When i reached the 2Nd Arc there) so i have to get back into them this next weeks! 

No screenshots because i have to pass them on the USB so next time plus i don't have many at all aside from trophy ones.

I really hope they implement discord soon to making sharing screenshot 10 times easier.

That's all, still a lot of text but well it was a month fo update, gonna try going back to weekly ones and hopefully shorter ones! 

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

AH so i decided to bring back my Weekly (Well Mostly, depends on the Week) updaqtes! I Enjoied doing them last here but then got lazy, i'll try not to this year, i wanna even get back into writing some reviews, so without further ado here are My Goal for This year which i'll post later in the First page too and what i'm currently playing/doing:

Trophies Goals for 2022 + Games to play:

Number of Platinum Trophies: 200 - I Would like to reach the 200 Plat Milestone this year since it's been 3 years in December that i've got the 150, so yeah goign slow in the last couple of years, gotta get a little faster or i'll never get the numbers up and i don't wanna do it just by cheap fast games, that's not the point of it i wanna do it enjoying what i like! I don't know if i can do it being in June at 187 and playing pretty long games too but well, i'll try!

Number of Trophies Earned: 13000 - Another Number i would like to increase, i'm getting barely 1000 trophies probably even not reaching that number in the last years and so i wanna really get more this year, i think 13k it's pretty reasonable even with a mix of long/Short games without too much trouble, wwe'll see i think i'm not that bad not despite being 1000 trophies away i have some "fast" games i wanna enjoy this summer!

Percentage of Completion: Target:77% - A stat i'm always trying to improve. I don't wanna reach 90%+ because i know it's impossible due to some games i can't or Wanna play anmwyay now but i know i can make it to 85%! So Slowly but surely that's the target. For this year the target is of course a step towards that. It started well but it went a bit down now due to starting new games especially Cities skyline but i hope to reach it going back to old games later and well actually playing Cities towards the end of the year!

Unearned Trophies: 3000 - A strange goal but i would really like to reduce this number that keeps getting higher and higher every year! The First target it's to go under 3k which is a pretty hard hurdle i made myself by putting Sekiro at 0% on my profile and even more Cities skyline with 100+ trophies on its name! But oh well i'll try even getting closer would mean finishing a lot of games or trophies!

Games to play by the end of the year:

- Stardew Valley; A game that always intrigued me but never gotten into it, i recently started watching a funny gameplay and boy do i love it, i had to get it and i actually plan to play it next weeks if possible!

- Elden Ring; Well no need to say anything about this game. I wasn't as excited as the entire gaming world but after watching a lot of it around i had to get it! And so obviously i wanna play it this year both because i wanna dive into it and because otherwise it's kinda a waste paying it full price and then it drops down a lot. I'll play it next weeks if everything is right.

- KH Melody of Memory; I got the game on sale 1 year ago at this point, i really wanna play it this year since i love the KH soundtrack and i enjoy Rhytm game a lot too! Plus i'm curious to see what's going on even if it shouldn't be much story-wise.

- Persona 5 Strikers; Another game i got with KH and that we now have with the Plus too. Loving P5 i should have already played it, i'm just post-poning because i LOVE P5R and i'm upset we don't have its characters here but oh Well ti should be awesome and so no longer post-poning it than this year!

- Catherine Full Body: One of my favourite game ever is Catherine and this version seems even more amazing! I Started it only to get into a lazy period and leaving it which is a massive pity, i have to come back to it, i want it to be my plat n.200 after all!

- Death Stranding: A game i don't really care much about? I got it because it went on sale Retail for 20 € and my friend who is a Kojima fan always told me to try and get it and so here i am. Almost 2 year passed now since i got it, i wanna at least start it this year.

That's pretty much the Main games i Want to play or start at least by the end of this year, there are some more like Atelier Firis or Cities Skyline or Sekiro and so On but let's keep the list small.

And now that is all for my Goals and games! And a Bit of Backlog talk too i guess, but for the great version of that well, it will take a LOOONG time.

Anyway now into what i'm playing currently with prrogress and everything:

Current Completion %: 74.67%

Unearned Trophies: 3861

Trophies Earned: 11942

L59fd87.png

Currently properly playing Atelier Sophie 2! I'm Enjoying it a LOT, Many Many improvments form Sophie 1, a great story and characters so far and the Graphic is incredible! Plus it has fast loadings too i'm always surprised since i'm used to other games :P Anyway i don't really know at what point of the game i am but i'm getting what should be the Last Tier of weapons available or maybe there is one more, i don't know, and i'm missing 1/4 of the map in the Overworld so i guess i'm 60% towards the end? At any rate i'm enjoying it a lot, i should play it more than i do honestly! Gonna post here next week where i'll arrive and some images.

L4b6f14.png

I'm just Gonna post Cities Skyline here now and then once i actually get into playing it. Otherwise it's the same phrase and stuff every week. I'm Working towards the 1001 nights trophy. So basically i'm just leaving the Console on and going when i can and time pass in-game for the trophy that's it, not actually playing the game. I Know i could play it and add more time too that way but i don't likle this kind of trophies and so i just want to get it away at all first and THEN playing the game no worries. Hope to get it in one month, i really wanna play it, i even have all the DLCs to try out!

Lc00b52.png

Genshinn is Something that is always gonna stay here since i play it Daily be it even only doing Dailies+Resin stuff. Strating now that i'm writing i'm farming the Sevred Set for My Yelan, hopefully some good pieces decide to drop in the nxt week. I'll update what i find and do every week here with Screenshots too if i change characters and stuff around or if i do Evenets/Story. Anyway Genshin it's pretty much a staple in my week :P 

And that's all for now, gonna try and keep it updated this time, hopefully i can, and of course gonna try and write some reviews and stuff too!

• Like 3

Platinum Trophy N.188 - Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchelmist of the Mysterious Dream

L59fd87.png

1L599109.png

Personal Vote: 9,5/10

Earned: 12Th Of June 2022

Here i am with another Platinum to my collection, this time it took only a month showing how much i like the game since my in game time is like 80 hours, so quite a lot :3

I'm really happy to be here writing about the Platinum of Atelier Sophie 2, a game i absolutely wanted and loved every second! I Wanted Sophei 2 ever sicne the first trailer, it's been a long while since a trailer got me exicted for a game and that was it! 

That's why i got the game D1 and started right away playing the First one to jump into this, and Wow it was even better than i expected! 
There are a LOT of changes compared to the First one which is understandable being 7 years after, in fact i don't know if some of the things are already in Ryza or before guess i'll see about that :P

Anyway the first thing i wanna talk it's, strangely for me, the graphic! I usually don't care much about it but DAMN it's beautiful! This is one of the best agme i've ever played visually, i hope this is the direction for this kind of JRPG because it's awesome, amazing models, movements and incredible sceneries all around the world! I was just always in awe with it, plus it Load incredibly fast! I'm not used to agmes loading in like 5 sec, it really shows the wonderful work made on it since i'm playing on a standard Ps4, i guess on Ps5 you don't even load :awesome:

After this let's talk first about the story. I really liked it! It's great how it keeps evolving with always new events and thing happening at eveyr moment until the end! I Really liked how "Linear" it was comapred to the first one. In the First game i had Days passing by doing nothing waiting for events or things to happen, here i never had to, the story kept flowing and the Finale it's simply perfect clsoing it by itself and allowing the story to continue into Firis for Sophie! I Can't say much else becuase i don't like to spoil the stories in my reviews but i really liked it from start to finish especially all the interactions between the charcter were awesome ^_^

Talking about the gameplay, as said LOT of changes from Sophie 1! First of all i'm SO happy they went back to Turn absed combat using every character. It's what the series shines to do (Plus it's one of the few games having it, nowadays it's all Action based...) and i Dislike the Mono character style in Ryza, i tried it, not looking foward to that. I hope it was a test and stays there and THIS is the new base for it!
Combat wise i loved how they did it, the combo and changing characters on the field it's great allowing for more interactions, combos and actually using eveyr charcter in the game! In Sophie 1 i had one team of 4 and that's it, they were all maxed out the others had random gears just for the sake of it, not really "fair" right? :P Here instead either you work on everyone or somebody will die in battle and with 6 characters overall it's a heavy loss every time!

I liked too how they made abilities alone with points to get in different ways to grow them up be it challenges or exploring, it's a great way to incentivize going around (Which i would do anyway for mats) or doing different stuff like facing one particular enemy or using an ability! I also enjoied all the new Materials and way of gathering them! It was fun building the tools and upgrade them to discover what new things i could gather!
I enjoied the new weather system too! It was cool changing the weather to navigate the map and opening paths or doors thanks to the climate! One complain i have about the gathering and Mats it's that i didn't like how the End agme mats have to be got at the Prize Shop or just some chest in the final area. It felst restricted, really would have enjoied them being either locked behind mini bosses (with decent drop rate) or to gather at the final zone. I Didn't Really Found Most of the Items around in Chest that useful, Mats don't have great traits and Equipments are not that Amazing, could have been better like it was in Sophie 1 where i actually used the Final Mats i found.

Writing about the Alchemy now. Even here a TON of new stuff! I liked the Link and the Asisst things with you allies helping you and how you build up different traits like that! The Catalyst are cool but still kinda, useless? I Always used the first 2 , really are the best ones, kinda defeat the excitement of getting the other ones never using them. Aside from that i liked all the changes here too, Way different from Sophie 1 and all in the better!

For some more Random stuff i liked more the Request system too, a lot faster in changing and with some Mini-stories with some quest which are pretty interesting and give good rewards too! I Like the Changes to the events they did! I'm so glad i don't have to randomly go around town speaking to everyone to check if there are new dialogues or events every day, here the game itself tells you when, where and who you have to go to speak and see what happens! Sooo much better and time saved, i really hope to see this in the next games too!
I think that's all for Story and gameplay without much spoilers. 

Time to check the trophies i guess. Trophy Wise it's a pretty easy plat honestly. Just play and enjoy the game, work on recepies and fight enemies while going through the story and most of the trophies come by themself! The only real challenging trophy is to beat the Final boos at Very Hard (Or more) difficulty. You can just change the difficulty at the end like i did and enjoy the agme, but OH BOY, was that a challenge! Didn't expected to go straight into a Second phase battle and i lost 2 characters bascially right away, i fought for 30 minutes with only 4 Characters in my team cycling them and givign them Heals/MP/Buffs that way. In the end i managed to beat it and damn it was so satisfying after such a long battle, it was a long while since i enjoied a great long Battle in an Rpg! Glad i won or i wouldn't be here writing now honestly :awesome:

Anyway aside from that the rest is pure Random things around like the 99999 damage or 999 quality, or some farming around for Mats, levels and stuff (Likes the Seeds for me, didn't read the trophy until the end, ops, still didn't take much time) but nothing long or tedious at all! I guess reaching Alchemy Level 99 with Plachta it's annoying since you finish around Level 95 with all the Recipes Done Once and so it's a matter of repeating the same over and over but honestly i just watched a Video while doing it took 20 minutes not that long, thankfully there is the Aut-Add to the board, that helped :P 

Actually the Plactha's Story quest Trophy kinda Glitched for me. I Did her Weapon as requested AFTER going to the last area and so the Main story Just kept going over-writing the Side one. I Got then afetr the Trophy itself once i Reloaded the Clear data finished the game. So i Went back to a Save BEFORE going to the final area and did it again and this time i enjoied the scene, i wanted to know what happened! So Yeah if you don't get Scenes or the trophies despite all that's why at the end!

To End this review if still isn't clear i absolutely LOVED this game :wub:

It's one of the best game i've ever played it's simple, relaxing and fun like few others around! Plus i love all the Characters and i just Enjoy a lot Sophie & Plachta, i'm tempted to start Atelier Firis just to see them both back but i knwo it won't be right away and after two 60+ hours JRPG i need somehting either shorter or more Action based i'll see what i feel like in the next days.

Anyway that's all, absolutely a Blast of a game, for me it probably is MY Goty of 2022, i doubt Eldend ring changes that (But who knows until i play it) and i'm Sad i finished it but after all i gave my time on it and it was great, plus as said time to change after 3 months of Playing just a Turn based JRPG as Main game despite it being my favourite the genre :P

To close up here is the Platinum Image, Got it by Slaying the Last Giant enemy i was missing and apparently it took it right at the last hit, well i guess Sonics Arts it's been one Carry ability for me and it deserves Screen time with Alette; "Kaze ga tomararenai!" :3

Spoiler

U7mR13V.jpg

Hope it was an understandable Review, i know it's kinda messy, it's been a long while since i wrote such a long one :giggle:

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 2

Another Week, another time to write down my progress!

- Current Completion %: 74.83% (Previous Week: 74.67% - + 0,16%), Basically this and all the Numbers are thanks to Atelier!

- Unearned Trophies: 3840 (Previous Week: 3861 - -21 Trophies)

- Trophies Earned:  11969 (Previous Week: 11942 - +27 Trophies)

Number are different i thinks because of the Minecraft DLC that went out and so the Number of Trophies unearned it's less than the number i've got overall!

L59fd87.png

What more to say! I think i already said everything about the game in my Review so no need to add even more ot it :P 

Anyway ui didn't expected to finish it at first but seeing how i was doing after Tuesday i wanted to try and get the plat this week and i made it! I'm actually impressed, it's been a while since i played so well to a game! It just shows how much i loved it, i Finished the game at 74 hours and 28 minutes, all done in 5-6 weeks, a really fast pace for me personally, i mean i did Sophie 1 in 65 hours and i took 2 months!

I Didn't take many screenshots in the end being focused on the Plat but i leave here my game time and the best end of battle screen even if the Animation it's what's great :3

Spoiler

oqv7xgC.jpg

nnaVknm.jpg

Lc00b52.png

Not much to say in Genshin. I basically Farmed the Severed domain all week and actually, miraculously i got 2 Good pieces for Yelan! A Feather better than the one i had and a Really good Circlet! I had a decent one but this is great! And so i even gave the other one to Xiangling Slowly building her up too.

Aside from that not much else, i'll play NOW the Archon quest story since i'm dona With Sophie and i have only 8-9 Days before the Event ends too so i can't postpone it anymore.

I'll surely have more to write down next week here for now here is the piece i was talking about:

Spoiler

6LzRHxB.jpg

That's all! A Week really happily focused on Atelier! Gonna see what to start now, probably already Tonight or Tomorrow.

Meanwhile i'm at Yaer 2104 something like that in Cities Skyline, 230 more to go.

• Like 2

On 6/12/2022 at 10:46 AM, Sora9427 said:

I Didn't take many screenshots in the end being focused on the Plat but i leave here my game time and the best end of battle screen even if the Animation it's what's great :3

Maybe I've just been playing too many PS3 games lately, but damn that is one gorgeous looking results screen. If the entire game looks that good, then it's going to be a real treat.

I'm interested in the Atelier series as well, especially after Gust shared so much of her homeland's background in Neptunia. ? Not a trivial task to catch up with a 13 stage series, though! It does look like one of the better choices for a series to plunge into after all the Neps have been played, at least.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Maybe I've just been playing too many PS3 games lately, but damn that is one gorgeous looking results screen. If the entire game looks that good, then it's going to be a real treat.

I'm interested in the Atelier series as well, especially after Gust shared so much of her homeland's background in Neptunia. 1f61b.png Not a trivial task to catch up with a 13 stage series, though! It does look like one of the better choices for a series to plunge into after all the Neps have been played, at least.

Oh Trust me Sophie 2 is impressively better than the previous ones graphic wise, it's one of the most Step-up in the series in my opinion, i passed from Sophie 1 the first one on Ps3 in 2015 to this one and it's such a Massive difference O.o I didn't took many screenshots of the areas but some are gorgeous to explore and see!

I mean i love the series so i absolutely recommend it! I would advise getting the DX versions right away they aren't cheap at all even on sale sure but they are the best option and the Most improved one. I Say to start with The Mysterious Trilogy so With Sophie 1 (And you can play 2 Rigth after, it happens before Firis, i sitll have Firis to play :p) and going from there, this because the Plat are easier, there aren't 50000 endings to do and pay attention to thankfully and there aren't time limits which made the previous ones a lot harder to plat.

The Characters are after all "Trilogy releated", you won't see For Example Rorona or Ayesha in any of the Mistryous titles, so you cna play them in Trilogy Blocks. The Exception are well Sophie 2 being a direct Sequel (The First in the Series well i guess Second after Ryza 2!), Nelke that is a different type of game with ALL Charavters until i think Lydie & suelle set up in another universe since it was a celebrative game for the 20Th anniversary And Lulua wich you could consider a 4Th Title in the Arland Saga.

So yeah i recommend the series obviously :P If you have any question i could help for what i know, i pplayed and have to plat Rorona & Torori and Played & Plated Sophie DX & Sophie 2. Gonna get into Firis probably in Winter (In Summer i just can't play this kind of games, too hot i don't have much focus for Non action stuff)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

I mean i love the series so i absolutely recommend it! I would advise getting the DX versions right away they aren't cheap at all even on sale sure but they are the best option and the Most improved one. I Say to start with The Mysterious Trilogy so With Sophie 1 (And you can play 2 Rigth after, it happens before Firis, i sitll have Firis to play :p) and going from there, this because the Plat are easier, there aren't 50000 endings to do and pay attention to thankfully and there aren't time limits which made the previous ones a lot harder to plat.

I appreciate the detailed recommendation! ? It's great to know I can safely go with the DX versions. You were not joking about the prices, though. Holy moly. Seems like the most economical solution is to get the trilogy bundles when they're on sale, so I went ahead and wishlisted them for a future date.

21 minutes ago, Sora9427 said:

The Characters are after all "Trilogy releated", you won't see For Example Rorona or Ayesha in any of the Mistryous titles, so you cna play them in Trilogy Blocks. The Exception are well Sophie 2 being a direct Sequel (The First in the Series well i guess Second after Ryza 2!), Nelke that is a different type of game with ALL Charavters until i think Lydie & suelle set up in another universe since it was a celebrative game for the 20Th anniversary And Lulua wich you could consider a 4Th Title in the Arland Saga.

So yeah i recommend the series obviously :P If you have any question i could help for what i know, i pplayed and have to plat Rorona & Torori and Played & Plated Sophie DX & Sophie 2. Gonna get into Firis probably in Winter (In Summer i just can't play this kind of games, too hot i don't have much focus for Non action stuff)

That does make the cluster of games on the series list easier to comprehend, knowing how the continuities are broken up. I guess that's also why the bundles on the store are split up in sets of three, as well.

I've heard some of the games give you quite a bit to worry about and keep up with, so I'll keep that generous offer in mind if I end up lost and confused in the land of Alchemy. ?

42 minutes ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

I appreciate the detailed recommendation! 1f604.png It's great to know I can safely go with the DX versions. You were not joking about the prices, though. Holy moly. Seems like the most economical solution is to get the trilogy bundles when they're on sale, so I went ahead and wishlisted them for a future date.

That does make the cluster of games on the series list easier to comprehend, knowing how the continuities are broken up. I guess that's also why the bundles on the store are split up in sets of three, as well.

I've heard some of the games give you quite a bit to worry about and keep up with, so I'll keep that generous offer in mind if I end up lost and confused in the land of Alchemy. 1f61b.png

Yeah don't expect them to Drop under well 65 € for me so maybe 60$ for you, still under 30%, they never did in 2 years sadly, i gave up and got them all it was a big Pay but at least i have them all. Good choice, and good luck when you find and get them then :D I think anyway nowadays finding the Retail version of the Base ones is even More Costly, i was lucky finding them at good prices and it was 3-4 years ago now. 

Yeah you can go as you want in Trilogy Blocks which is nice, you don't need to start from Rorona and going necessarly :P 

The First 2 Trilogies are those kind of games. As i told you in the post the First ones have Time Limitations and A TON of endings to do, especially Rorona has like 10+ so it was a lot of saving at the right point, not messing up Having to follow a guide, pretty annoying trophy wise. From Sophie on thankfully this is no more making the Plat a lot more enjoyable.

Edited by Sora9427
  • Like 1

And as the Previous weeks here i am with my Progress during this last 7 days!

- Current Completion %: 74.67% (Previous Week: 74.83% -  -0,16%); I Started From 0 Elden Ring so that obviously reduced my overall %, not even by Much honetsly, not a problem i'll get it back with the Plat i'm aiming for!

- Unearned Trophies: 3872 (Previous Week: 3840 - +32 Trophies); so Obviously With Elden Ring and Even Stardew Valley that i started (But Still haven't got a Trophy there) the Unearned Trophies just grow up. At least it's not that much and i already scratched it down by 11 in elden Ring so i'll get back to it hopefully in a Month!

- Trophies Earned:  11980 (Previous Week: 11969 - +11 Trophies); Getting Close to 12k finally! Basiclaly all trophies i got inm Elden ring so far adding to the number.

Lf02942.png

Elden Ring (Ps4)

So, as pretty obviously said in my stat info, i Started Elden ring Last week! I already planned it after Sophie 2 because i really wanted to play it and i wanted to play it now having paied it full price rather than waiting and then it drops and i could have waited and save. Anyway Elden Ring is a game that doesn't need much saying i think most people know it and i wasn't as excited of hyped for it as half of the world but after watching random bits and boss fights at the release it looked gorgeous and so i decided to get it! 

And what to say, so far it's a great choice indeed! I'm having a lot of fun, the world is amazing to explore and i really like the freedom of roaming around, i especially liked so far the Academia & the entire Scarlet Rot Area (Caelid), those 2 i really Enjoy to Explore and even just look around! 

So far i'm 18 hours into the game, A LOT for me in 1 week (I was Sick half of the week and at home so i guess that "Helped" having more time to play than usual) just showing how much i'm enjoying the game.

I don't knwo Story wise where i'm at, i guess Half-way? Optimistically obviously i'm probably 40% done, i'm missing a good number of places still around the Souht part of the map, from small catacombs to area like Nokron that i just unlocked, so there is still a lot to do :D 

So far I've enjoied most of the battle, some were great some were good, i'm glad they had the Bell Summons, it really helps without making the battle futile, some Bosses otherwise would be impossible to do for me at least. 

I Just Defeated Radahn a few minutes ago since writing here since i'm working on Ranni's story and i wnated that to be done before going to the Plateau north anyway. 

This was the first Boss Battle i really disliked. I already don't enjoy fighting big enemies but if they are fair it's good, But this guy? Come on it's fun being one shotted by like 70% of his attacks? I don't get it. I'm glad i managed to get in a TON of damage phase 1 with the summons and inflict Scarlet Rot into him leaving his health bar at like 1/6 once it ended because then i just Stayed far away using items at times and just summoning the people in the Arena leaving it to them. So glad to be done, i almost got killed there too ebcause of the Super fair 4 Ball at a super speed he throws at you if you even dare to get close -_- 

Anyway, I'm taking really a lot of screenshot in this game, so many gorgeous places, i leave them all here! 

Spoiler

8gmuE3x.jpg

Ah The joy in Seeing this screen, more than Joy the Relief i should say.

x8SNAmO.jpg

Ranni's Sleeping!

IMQFTms.jpg

s2nPobV.jpg

h8qv12j.jpg

Mi4dejW.jpg

kT7GZwr.jpg

Zm10i6T.jpg

Gu81x1S.jpg

Some of the Wonferful places and Scenery i Screenshotted so far.

L0ce767.png

Another Game i started this week is Stardew Valley! A more relaxed game if i feel like i want something slower (Even if with this Weather so Hot it's probblably the opposite, i want action XD). So Far i'm at Day 6 and Slowly finally getting into the Mines and different activties after the introduction! I Know a bit what will wait me since i'm watching a Walkthrough of it (It's that what made me buy the game actually) but obviously watching and playing is often different especially in a game where you decide what to do every day!

I'll try get more into it this week, at least reaching half of spring!

Lc00b52.png

And Obviously, as Every week, Genshin! Actaully this week i have somethign to tell rather than just making a progress book on the characters! 

I Played the new part of Story a couple of days ago and i really liked it! Didn't expect the Group to be so well mixed and interesting and the story about the Chasm and Yakshas was really interesting. I Enjoied it as i honestly always do, Mihoyo really does a great job with the story especially when talking about the Past like in the last 2 Updates.

The Actual Event too with the Different Battles was nice too, pretty interesting mechanic either allowing you to continue with only 1 Character (Always Kokomi for me obviously) and Blocking randomly 2 of the 4 after every round, i wouldn't mind seeing more of this in the future!

Speaking about The Characters i Tried to pulling for Xiao After playing the Story, i already liked him now even more (Talking more about the character itslef than the playstile) but unfortunately i got "Unlcuky" Or well should i say Lucky personally? :P Every single meme and person seems to have and don't want QiQi, for me it was the only Standard banner character missing, now no more! I Finally have her and can build a 2nd/3rd strong healer too with her! With this i even have the 50/50 Assured for the next Banner and since i want all the 2.8 Characters not bad having 1 assured! 

Today i even perfected my Kokomi, she deserves the best and so Triple Crown it is, i elave here Alla the Screenshots i took this week :3 

Spoiler

sERN4k6.jpg

KYAUUOu.jpg

I Love the Traverers' faces during dialogues, they are perfect xD

tptQ9hV.jpg

QIQI! :3

8bWGHyB.jpg

A5Z0pro.jpg

0qYoHZK.jpg

Best Character :wub:

• Like 2