NA PSN Flash Sale October 2016

Kishnabe

this completely hit me off-guard.... i am looking now at what to get. i get the glory of an extra 10$ from this. 

kinda like a nice wake-up call to some deals.

bought:

catlateral damage (cat simulator) ps4

arcade game series 3 in 1 (pac-man, dig dug and galaga) ps4

WRC FIA world championship for vita

blues and bullets episode 1 and 2 for ps4

tearaway for vita

lego the hobbit for vita 

chronicles of teddy: harmony of Exidus for ps4

Edited by kingdrake2

Questions:

1. Does God Eater offer more than just hunting monsters?  I put a few hours into a couple of different games of this type (i.e. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Soul Sacrifice) and couldn't really get into any of them.
  2. How do episodes 1 and 2 of Blues and Bullets stand on their own?  Guessing this is the last we will see of this series, but what is already available looks pretty cool to me.
  3. I vaguely recall that Civ Rev 2 has technical issues on the Vita, though I can't quite remember specifics.  How does it run?

I might actually consider an arcade game or two if they put them on the Vita.  Seeing Karate Champ on the sale brought back a ton of memories.

Edited by awf9495

Questions:

1. Does God Eater offer more than just hunting monsters?  I put a few hours into a couple of different games of this type (i.e. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Soul Sacrifice) and couldn't really get into any of them.

Not really. The missions are very straightforward: kill the designated monster(s) in X minutes. If you did not like the two you already played, chances are high that you will not like this one too.

• Like 2

Wasn't aware of this sale until now. Ended up adding the following to my massive backlog. Thankfully I basically have an entire month off soon so I can grind it down a bit.

Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Killzone: Shadow Fall
The Banner Saga
Coffin Dodgers
GOD EATER Ressurection

• Like 1

Catlateral Damage, Arcade Series (mostly for Galaga, one of my favorite arcade games), The Banner Saga, Air Conflicts, Lone Wolf, and Downwell for me.

The Hyperdimension games are a strong maybe, especially since I can never find them cheap physically. :/

I've always been on the fence with those HyperDimension games. I kinda want to grab one just to see what it's like, but I don't play my Vita much so who knows when I'd actually get around to it... first world problems.