NA PSN Flash Sale October 2016

Kishnabe

weak sale for me, I have almost anything that catches my eye, including Neptunias and Tales of games.

Maybe I'll grab Tony Hawk's HD and it's DLC for the sake of the good ol' memories.

Maybe.

Wow, this is sooner than expected this month. Hitman GO is on sale again, yes! That and the arcade series are definites. 

Purchased Downwell - looks fun~

Aside from that, God Eater Resurrection and Monster Monpiece are in my maybe list.

Monster Monpiece was pretty fun. But daaaamn, that's a huge markup. :/ It's been lower multiple times, and I only paid $2 for it..

Wow, this is sooner than expected this month. Hitman GO is on sale again, yes! That and the arcade series are definites. 

Monster Monpiece was pretty fun. But daaaamn, that's a huge markup. :/ It's been lower multiple times, and I only paid $2 for it..

knew it... Been seeing the game on flash sales previously, thought it was cheaper before... Might pass up on that one for now I guess and wait for a lower price.

Wish I did not get GE Res, Downwell, Hitman GO day 1... Hitman Go..more accepting since I got the plat.

Picked up WRC 5 to complete WRC collection....and Rugby 15. Waiting for Rugby 15 WC and Handball 16 to get  around 5ish. 

Want Catlatteral, Coffin Dodgers and 3 Arcade PS4 pack as well...but will wait when it goes on sale another time.

Edited by Kishnabe

the one that catches me the most are

PS4

Nano Assault NEO-X

Fat Princess Adventure

PS3

the Tales of, games.

one problem though.... I recharged my wallet on the EU account but the sales I wanted came on the wrong account >_<

Come On Sony!! bring some cool sales on the boring EU store! >:'(

I wish for a price drop on shantae games and dark cloud 1 and 2.

the one that catches me the most are

PS4

Nano Assault NEO-X

Fat Princess Adventure

PS3

the Tales of, games.

one problem though.... I recharged my wallet on the EU account but the sales I wanted came on the wrong account >_<

Come On Sony!! bring some cool sales on the boring EU store! >:'(

I wish for a price drop on shantae games and dark cloud 1 and 2.

Seeing WRC on Vita for discount makes me almost crying that it's no use buying this game :( :( (EU homezone)

It's ok, we'll get through this somehow, just like all those other times NA got some awesome sales and we in EU didn't.

• Like 1