Starcraft 2 Thread!

sundrew

This area seemed to be the most appropriate to start a Starcraft 2 thread. Apart from my PS3, I probably spent the most gaming time on Starcraft 2 - both playing and watching the many many tournaments that are now being played throughout the world.

Wondering if there are any other Starcraft 2 players on this site and hoping to get a thread started on tactics and some of the great SC2 players that are making names for themselves around the world.

I'm absolutely terrible at Starcraft. I'm trying to learn the basics of the game (most of my friends in real life are massive fans of the series) so I can have a competitive match, but it's rare that I get to play so I most likely won't ever get very good.

Parker

The only thing I know about SC2 is that it was the only PC game in the last 3 years that anyone had the balls to charge £40 for at release. That's not a good starting point.

I know that's true, and that had me a little upset too. In fact, a year after its release, the game's price has not decreased at all, which some could find infuriating, and I understand that. However, I find that Blizzard's customer service is absolutely phenomenal. For example, a decade after its release, Diablo 2 was still getting patches, which is completely unheard of. Look for example at Bethesda, whose games are incredibly fun but very buggy and in need of fixes, who rarely patch their games into a satisfactory state. I would gladly pony up an extra $10 for that kind of service, though I can understand if others would not.

I'm absolutely terrible at Starcraft. I'm trying to learn the basics of the game (most of my friends in real life are massive fans of the series) so I can have a competitive match, but it's rare that I get to play so I most likely won't ever get very good.

Parker

Well haha if you ever want a practice buddy, let me know as I'm always looking to try out new builds. My username on there is Nihil (forget the number...but will find it for you if you like) and I play diamond terran, at both 1v1 and most team levels.

• 11 years later...
On 18.6.2011 at 11:16 PM, sundrew said:

This area seemed to be the most appropriate to start a Starcraft 2 thread. Apart from my PS3, I probably spent the most gaming time on Starcraft 2 - both playing and watching the many many tournaments that are now being played throughout the world.

Wondering if there are any other Starcraft 2 players on this site and hoping to get a thread started on tactics and some of the great SC2 players that are making names for themselves around the world.

I've never played StarCraft 2. However, I wanted to necro the oldest thread on the forums before gamecris066 does. This thread is now claimed by me and there is nothing you can do about it. 

90320896-claimed-text-written-on-red-lac

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

I've never played StarCraft 2. However, I wanted to necro the oldest thread on the forums before gamecris066 does. This thread is now claimed by me and there is nothing you can do about it. 

90320896-claimed-text-written-on-red-lac

really.gif

Edited by gamercris066