What Should I Get?

zairozen

Your profile says that you only have 3 games so I'm guessing that you're open to anything...

For a fun and cheap game, I say get Burnout Paradise. It's a great racing game with a fairly easy plat. The online community is still pretty strong so there shouldn't be any problems getting the online trophies.

Another cheap and fun game would be Uncharted 1 (and maybe 2 if the price is good) It's a solid game with a relatively easy plat (so long as you don't mind starting on hard and doing a second playthrough on extra hard - even then though it's not too difficult)

If you plan on getting a psn card out of it, you should check out Trine. Simply and fun game with a simple and fun platinum. The hardest trophy is to beat the last level without dying on very hard, but as you're already levelled up by the time you get to v.hard all you really have to do is not miss a jump.

I'm not sure the price, but Batman Arkham Asylum is certainly worth a look at. It's got great gameplay, good narration and a fairly fun story. Nothing like any other superhero games before it (that I know of) The plat isn't too hard, but from what I hear some of the challenges will give you trouble when you get round to them.

Final game for now, Dead Space. A fantastic horror game. Not much to say about it, but just don't judge it by the demo. The demo does it no justice at all. If you do get it, be sure to go for the gold trophy "One Gun" on your first playthrough, it makes a massive difference (for the better) to how you play and experience it

• Like 1

Your profile says that you only have 3 games so I'm guessing that you're open to anything...

For a fun and cheap game, I say get Burnout Paradise. It's a great racing game with a fairly easy plat. The online community is still pretty strong so there shouldn't be any problems getting the online trophies.

Another cheap and fun game would be Uncharted 1 (and maybe 2 if the price is good) It's a solid game with a relatively easy plat (so long as you don't mind starting on hard and doing a second playthrough on extra hard - even then though it's not too difficult)

If you plan on getting a psn card out of it, you should check out Trine. Simply and fun game with a simple and fun platinum. The hardest trophy is to beat the last level without dying on very hard, but as you're already levelled up by the time you get to v.hard all you really have to do is not miss a jump.

I'm not sure the price, but Batman Arkham Asylum is certainly worth a look at. It's got great gameplay, good narration and a fairly fun story. Nothing like any other superhero games before it (that I know of) The plat isn't too hard, but from what I hear some of the challenges will give you trouble when you get round to them.

Final game for now, Dead Space. A fantastic horror game. Not much to say about it, but just don't judge it by the demo. The demo does it no justice at all. If you do get it, be sure to go for the gold trophy "One Gun" on your first playthrough, it makes a massive difference (for the better) to how you play and experience it

Actually, Let me lower that down to 25$ or under.

I actually realised that 40$ was already on Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I was thinking about Blaze blue (Huge fighting game addict) or mirrors edge. Any other suggestions?

-Disgaea 3 is suposed to drop to 20$ this week.. im not sure if its NISA.com exclusive or if its on gamestop as well.

-White knight chronicles, i believe its around 30$. really worth the money though

-NieR is 20$. it is my favorite ps3 game. if you like Action RPG's you will love it. it feels a lot like a combination between zelda and kingdom hearts, but that combination works really well in my opinion.

-Resident Evil 5 20$. really fun game, especialy the coop. i beat that game around 20 times, and i would have probably platinumed it around 10 times by now, since i helped a lot of people platinum it. really fun game

-Sonic and sega all stars racing is around 20$. its a really fun game if you like mario karts

-Burnout Paradise 20$. its pretty fun but it can get quite annoying.

-Yakuza 3 is 20$ at gamestop. this game is a must buy. amazing game with an amazing story. and it has lots of sidequests. it will keep you entertained for hours

-3d dot game heroes is 20$ as well. really fun game if you liked classic zelda. it is quite tough though, and if you take your time to get all sidequests done before the final dungeon, it will get pretty boring. especialy since the final dungeon has 7 floors, each repeating a previous dungeon adding something new.

-Need for speed shift is 20$. its the best need for speed game in quite some time in my opinion

-Assassins creed 2 is 20$ and it is a really amazing game. its also one of my favorites.

-Super street fighter 4 should be around 20$ since arcade edition came out not long ago. that game is a must get as well. its really fun, especialy if you liek fighting games

-Dragon ball raging blast should be around 25$. its really fun as well. it will take you back to the good old dragon ball days. :P it pretty much sumerizes the whole dragon ball series in about.. 50 missions i believe?

-if you have a rockband guitar/drum controller, go for rockband 2. its 20$ as well. really good game. it is way better then rockband 3. do yourself a favor and dont buy rockband 3. it is a good game, but its not as good as the 2nd one. the third freezes a lot, and the online is really complicated, and it just sucks..

-Prince of persia Forgotten sands/Prince of persia 2007. both are 20$ and are really good games.

-Uncharted and uncharted 2 are a must if you have not already played them. they shouldnt be too expensive either. im guessing around 25$ each?

-batman arkham asylum is 20$ amazing game. you should get that as well

-killzone 2 is only 20$ at gamestop. it is a really good game. multiplayer is way better than killzone 3, and the story mode can be very very challenging. either way, id recomend you get killzone 1 if you dont care about trophies and still have a ps2. it was the best killzone of the 4 that are currently out.

hope this helps, and sorry for the long list :P

Thanks. I just bought a 20$ gift card with 5$ to spare. I might buy Trine and Burnout.... Thanks!

If you do get Burnout Paradise, be warned that one of the trophies required a PlayStation Eye. Also, there are a bunch of different DLC trophies, so if you want 100%, that's gonna cost you more.

If you do get Burnout Paradise, be warned that one of the trophies required a PlayStation Eye. Also, there are a bunch of different DLC trophies, so if you want 100%, that's gonna cost you more.

I decided to jump off that band wagon when i found that out. I got Trine (Which when i texted my friend he immidiatly gameshared it... that evil little...) and dlc for LBP2 and SSFIVAA avatars.

I say pre-order a game you are looking forward.

I decided to jump off that band wagon when i found that out. I got Trine (Which when i texted my friend he immidiatly gameshared it... that evil little...) and dlc for LBP2 and SSFIVAA avatars.

That's actually a very good game.

• Both Uncharted 1 and 2 are pretty stellar games that every PS3 owner should have in their collection.
  • LittleBigPlanet is a great game that everyone, girl or boy, young or old, can enjoy.
  • BioShock, from what I've heard, is a phenomenal game that you can get for dirt cheap nowadays.
  • inFamous is probably the most fun game I've ever played.
  • If you like horror games, check out the original Dead Space.
  • Assassin's Creed II is an awesome game with a great story.
  • Batman: Arkham Asylum is easily the best superhero game of all time.
  • Demon's Souls is the best RPG available on the PS3 IMO, and you definitely need to try this one.

I believe all of those games are under $25, and all of them are fantastic games that you should get your hands on.

• Like 1