Second Screen won't work!?

WatertownsFinest

I've tried for the past hour so I can get the last trophy but when I connect it, it always says second screen not in use, when I need it to be. Its really pissing me off now cause I have one more trophy and when I do get it to connect it disconnects in 20 seconds and once again says "second screen is not in use" any help?

I've tried for the past hour so I can get the last trophy but when I connect it, it always says second screen not in use, when I need it to be. Its really pissing me off now cause I have one more trophy and when I do get it to connect it disconnects in 20 seconds and once again says "second screen is not in use" any help?

Personally I haven't seen this issue before. Perhaps it's the device you're using to pair up with you PS4? Additionally, if it isn't already, make sure the PlayStation app on your device is updated. You've probably already thought about these but just in case. Sorry to hear about your troubles. Edited by FLUX_Rezulta

Hi there! Got exactly the same problem here, watertownsfinest; i tried this with my cousin's i phone 6 and then the tablet, but everytimes the AR studio's apply starting well; but keep crashing after about 20 seconds (and got this same message about the second screen who stay in black all the time). Maybee i should log on playstation app with my own password and ID and not my cousin's ID? I think we already did the update for playstation app. So well, if anyone got a good idea; it will be nice; thank you very much guys^^.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Same issue here. The second screen works fine for Toy Maker, but not for AR Studio. For Studio, my second screen is functioning on Playroom startup, but goes black (not being used) as soon as Studio starts up (and Studio just shows that stupid little graphic telling me to press second screen on my phone).

It appears this problem is fairly widespread.  I hope there is a fix coming, but likely not. 

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...