The Plat Cave V 2.0

Mr Incredible

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Right now I'm in a "less is more" mood.

I see you you are playing RE5 in your card there. you need a hand with the dlc's?

I appreciate your offer... thank you. However, I convinced one of my best RL friends to buy it so that we could work through it together. I'm saving the Desperate Escape and Lost in Nightmares gameplay so I can co-op it with him. Maybe you and I could hook up for some Versus play/boosting... there's a bunch of trophies in there we could work on. I also want to visit the Uncharted 2 DLC as I never got into those either. If you end up picking that game up, we could work on that one as well.

My backlog and wishlist for the year.

Backlog

Assassins Creed Series, Borderlands DLC, Dead Space Series, Devil May Cry trilogy and the new one. Doom 3, FF13 & 13-2, God of War 3, Gravity Rush, Heavy Rain, Infamous 2, Jak Trilogy, Killzone 2, LBP 2 and Karting, Ratchet and clank 1, Resident Evil 4,5,6 sly trilogy, uncharted series.

Going to get this year.

Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Dead space 3, Sly 4, last of us :hmm: I'm sure I'll get more too

I didn't see them on your list :hmm: Keep me in mind when you fire up UC2 then :D Let me know about RE Versus too... i'm in for some of that action.

Edited by Dark_KnightRisen
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations on the newest addition to the cave :D  I've had my eye on this one for a while but, there's a few games ahead of it. What was your overall opinion on it?

Well first I seen the trophy for beating one of the final bosses on Hardboiled difficulty and I started the game on Hardboiled .... and it sucked. you can only take a few shot before dieing your ability to use guns is extremely limited and you only have a knife. after i figured out you can chapter select on that difficulty the game got a whole lot better.

The trophies are a little akward most of them you have to do in a single campaign so if you missed something and used chapter select half way through, it resets your stats if you overwrite your save.

but if you are aware of the trophies that need to be done before completing the game its a really fun puzzle/platformer/side scrolling shooter. I would say Its in my top 5 vita games played

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't updated in a while. Since last update I've added Resident Evil 5, Ratchet & Clank 1, Sly Cooper 2, and Guacamelee. plats. I've also completed 4/6 play through of DmC. I've got all but 5 trophies in the new Tomb Raider game, and completed my first play thru of Bioshock Infinite (ok game with an awesome ending)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...