The Plat Cave V 2.0

Mr Incredible

Congrats man. I wish I was spitting out plats like you. I have slowed down quite a bit. Glad to see you are still going strong.

Thanks Allen, I went on a streak of just playing a bunch of games without actually trying to plat them. I got hungry for a few plats so I'm just cleaning up a few games that only had a hand full of trophies left anyway. And I forgot to add this, this morning.

1Lac533d.png

Dead Space 1

I planed on re-plating 1 2 and extraction before ds3 release but it never happened. i'm starting to work on them now.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice platinums!

i just find it a tad confusing that you have the "backlog of doom" at the top which kinda looks like your list platinums ( since you are using their platinum images). May be put it at the bottom to avoid this confusion?

Nice platinums!

i just find it a tad confusing that you have the "backlog of doom" at the top which kinda looks like your list platinums ( since you are using their platinum images). May be put it at the bottom to avoid this confusion?

Perhaps you are correct. Moved

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I haven't earned it yet, but I will tonight.

#32 Spec Ops: the line

1Lfe28f2.png

Legion of Merit

Kinda wonder why I put this one off so long. Its been on the hard drive ever since it was free for PS+. FUBAR did prove to be quite the challenge at certain spots. The parking garage with the turret gun and the heavy proving to be the most frustrating for me. In the end I needed a few day break to come back and blow thru the last few chapters. All I need is one intel item I missed on my play thrus, and to do the trophy for beating 3 levels in a row without dieing.

I hope they make another game, I would definitely get it day one for sure.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Plat # 37 God of War 2 (psVita)

1L44ebd7.png

Same great God of War. Just add a bunch of trophy glitches :(. Save often. I had to go back to an older save to grab a trophy that didn't pop. luckily I caught the others before I got too far ahead.

That's too bad. I mean this is the second port of the game so I don't understand how it could be this screwed up :(