The Plat Cave V 2.0

Mr Incredible

1L6f9e0a.png

God of War 3

King of the Hill

#55 found it much easier this time around. Beat the labrynth on hard with no deaths of fails on first try. beat the ice/onyx scorpion first try no deaths. And only had 4 deaths fighting Zeus.

Now only have Ascension to replat on the new account to have all the God of War plats. Might be a while before I get to that one again.

Also I just got my 1,000,000 lum trophy from Rayman Legends about halfway to my final level of awesomness still gonna be late Jan early Feb depending on how i do with challenges.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That's an awesome list Mr. Incred, 

Not long before you will hit #100. :D

thanks man. it'll happen before I know it.

#70 South Park: Stick of Truth.

1L1bda41.png

Sorted out my last friend I needed. from when I played the game earlier. I thought I missed Craig even thought I know I friend ed him. Anywho got that taken care of and got all the misc trophies last night i needed. Fun game if you are or where ever a fan of the show. I hope the ending means there will be a second game someday.

• 3 weeks later...

Apotheon

1L6ed4d9.png

This has become my most favorite offering from PS+. I had a blast from start to finish with this one. I've become more and more fond of 2D side scrolling games. From Rayman to Guacamelee! Rocketbirds to Apotheon. Dev's are bringing a huge variety to the format and I really love them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...