Treasure Hunter: can I upgrade my stuff?

hyappatuhyakuchu

Yeah. You'll actually need to upgrade a few of them for the trophy itself. I'd recommend using organic components until you get the highest multiplier (I can't remember the number off the top of my head) and then using as many stacks of your best mechanical component all in one go. For the trophy, you won't need upgrade everything to the max level, but they will need to be upgraded to the maximum tier.

Edited by kuuhaku
  • Like 2

Yeah. You'll actually need to upgrade a few of them for the trophy itself. I'd recommend using organic components until you get the highest multiplier (I can't remember the number off the top of my head) and then using as many stacks of your best mechanical component all in one go. For the trophy, you won't need upgrade everything to the max level, but they will need to be upgraded to the maximum tier.

Thanks very much.

Hey.

Most guides so far tell me to not sell anything, but can I still upgrade my weapons and accessory with random stuff? I'm asking mostly because I don't want to ruin this playthrough and platinum.

What kuuhaku said. The guides don't want you to sell anything so just in case you miss something, you can cross reference the list since you can only obtain some items once. Here is a really useful spreadsheet our fellow user Sir_Bee created.

• Like 1

What kuuhaku said. The guides don't want you to sell anything so just in case you miss something, you can cross reference the list since you can only obtain some items once. Here is a really useful spreadsheet our fellow user Sir_Bee created.

That's an amazing spreadsheet. I wish that existed when I went for the plat.

So there's no problem using crap that isn't listed? And thanks!

Yep, also for the weapons you only need to get one per character to tier 3, all the other ones just need to reach tier 2.

• Like 1