Fancy some FUT Trophy?

OhhPharo

How do i get the fancy some FUT trophy? it says i currently have no news and alerts, how do i get an alert?

Do you have friends that own this game? It can be any News or Alerts, as long as it will take you to FUT. You will find it on the Home Section. If that isn't working for you, then there must be a problem... You can also get "Thanks, Tips" on the way. 

Do you have friends that own this game? It can be any News or Alerts, as long as it will take you to FUT. You will find it on the Home Section. If that isn't working for you, then there must be a problem... You can also get "Thanks, Tips" on the way. 

I dont have friends who have played this game recently no

I dont have friends who have played this game recently no

Create a second account and win a offline season with it. A message on the main account alerts will appear and once you access to fut through that notification thtrophy will pop. Edited by Winston
  • Like 2

Create a second account and win a offline season with it. A message on the main account alerts will appear and once you access to fut through that notification thtrophy will pop.

The first thing is that the second account should add the main account on PSN, so that the Alerts will be visible to the main account. ☺

• 9 months later...
On 17/10/2016 at 0:03 PM, Winston said:

Create a second account and win a offline season with it. A message on the main account alerts will appear and once you access to fut through that notification thtrophy will pop.

This really does not work, Alerts FUT not appearing.

• 2 weeks later...