Rockstar confirms GTA V for a Spring 2013 release

AndroidFox

yup.png

Rockstar Games is very proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V is expected to launch worldwide during spring 2013 for the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system and the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft.

Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V is the largest and most ambitious title in the series to date. Set in the sprawling city of Los Santos and the surrounding area, Grand Theft Auto V delivers a world of unprecedented scale and detail bursting with life, from mountaintops to the depths of the ocean.

“Grand Theft Auto V builds on everything we’ve learned about open world game design,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “We can’t wait to share it with fans.”

Beginning November 5, 2012, Grand Theft Auto V will be available for pre-order in stores everywhere.

http://www.rockstarg...pring-2013.html

New game artwork is in the spoiler.

actual_1351545051.jpg

The PC and Wii U versions are yet to be confirmed.

Edited by Azure
  • Like 2

This is pretty sweet! But for some reason, most of my MOST anticipated games come out near my birthday :lol: and I won't have all the money :(

I'm not overly excited and haven't kept up with Grand Theft Auto V news simply because, everyone knows this will be good and it'll be mindblowing, whether you've seen the trailers or not. Grand Theft Auto V and Metal Gear Rising: Revegeance are my definite pick ups of 2013!!

I'm surprised it is coming out that early, it doesn't seem like we've been hearing about GTA V for very long. That's a good thing though, it makes the wait seem shorter and I can wait to get my hands on this one.

Parker

I think Rockstar are keeping the element of surprise by not releasing much information about the game until it gets close to the release date.