Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Venocide

Rockstar teasing Red Dead 3 announcement?

127 posts in this topic

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/787639249864630273

With a single logo image, Rockstar Games has seemingly begun teasing an announcement on the future of the Red Dead franchise.

A wordless tweet (below) features the Rockstar logo on top of the mottled red texture used in art for Red Dead Redemption, leading many to believe the announcement of a sequel is incoming.

rZs3qNy.gif

It had to be done. :giggle:

We knew it was coming. It was only a matter of time. I'm hoping Rockstar take the Fallout 4 route and release it within 6 months of the announcement. They're Rockstar. They can get away with it. :P

Might be a GTA 5 DLC for Halloween... Tho to me it looks like a obviously oncoming announcement for a new Red Read game <3

Might be a GTA 5 DLC for Halloween...

That would be really funny. 

So are we going to have a Redemption 2 or a new name in the series? What do we reckon?

I dont wanna be that guy but it could be a PS4 version of RDR.

But if its a new Red Dead......oh boy oh boy oh boy

R* pleeease can i has?

I dont wanna be that guy but it could be a PS4 version of RDR.

But if its a new Red Dead......oh boy oh boy oh boy

R* pleeease can i has?

Look here, for a giant GTA-centric company to change all their social media stuff for this means

1. It's a new Red Dead

and

2. The release isn't too far away

Edited by UsainBolt

Might be a GTA 5 DLC for Halloween... Tho to me it looks like a obviously oncoming announcement for a new Red Read game <3

Who the hell cares about GTA5 DLC, it'll be online-only anyway.

I guess they're remastering RDR1, hopefully for PC, too.

I was actually one of the few that didn't play RDR. A friend lent it to me for a week so i started it but only played it for an hour. Should I finish it or what? there's so many games coming out is it worth it to buy a used copy? it will probably get a ps4 remaster/remake too, right?

Edited by linkdevivo

Am I missing something. All I see is a red image with R* logo on it. How did people get RDR from that? Just cause image is red? :o.

Let's hope that we will get info about Red Dead 3,GTA V dlc for single player AND some news about GTA VI. In 2011 we had a lot of info regarding GTA V. Three years after V and we have almost nothing about VI...

Hopefully it's nothing related to GTA. RDR or new Max Payne would be nice.

Red Dead 3? You kinda need to release Red Dead 2 before you can jump to the third game.

Red Dead 3? You kinda need to release Red Dead 2 before you can jump to the third game.

Red Dead Revolver

Red Dead Redemption

Red Dead (3)

Well let's see... There's Red Dead Revolver. There's Red Dead Redemption. So yeah, I'm pretty sure that makes this Red Dead 3. :P  

But Red Dead Revolver and Redemption are different games, right? (Don't ask me I wouldn't know.)

But Red Dead Revolver and Redemption are different games, right? (Don't ask me I wouldn't know.)

They are from the same series.

By the image... Definitely a Red Dead Redemption sequal/prequal or (REMASTER) <<< is what i'm hoping for :D

So is every Final Fantasy game that has a different number, but they're all part of the FF series.

So is every Final Fantasy game that has a different number, but they're all part of the FF series.

But that's like including FF Type 0 as a numerical main entry FF game. Which it obviously isn't.

If this is Red Dead Revolver 2, I don't think that's the same thing as Red Dead Redemption 2.

But that's like including FF Type 0 as a numerical main entry FF game. Which it obviously isn't.

If this is Red Dead Revolver 2, I don't think that's the same thing as Red Dead Redemption 2.

Exactly. Really not sure why everyone keeps saying ''RDR3'' when Revolver and Redemption are named differently for a very particular reason.