Rockstar teasing Red Dead 3 announcement?

Venocide

https://twitter.com/RockstarGames/status/787639249864630273

With a single logo image, Rockstar Games has seemingly begun teasing an announcement on the future of the Red Dead franchise.

A wordless tweet (below) features the Rockstar logo on top of the mottled red texture used in art for Red Dead Redemption, leading many to believe the announcement of a sequel is incoming.

I dont wanna be that guy but it could be a PS4 version of RDR.

But if its a new Red Dead......oh boy oh boy oh boy

R* pleeease can i has?

Look here, for a giant GTA-centric company to change all their social media stuff for this means

1. It's a new Red Dead

and

2. The release isn't too far away

Edited by UsainBolt

I was actually one of the few that didn't play RDR. A friend lent it to me for a week so i started it but only played it for an hour. Should I finish it or what? there's so many games coming out is it worth it to buy a used copy? it will probably get a ps4 remaster/remake too, right?

Edited by linkdevivo

So is every Final Fantasy game that has a different number, but they're all part of the FF series.

But that's like including FF Type 0 as a numerical main entry FF game. Which it obviously isn't.

If this is Red Dead Revolver 2, I don't think that's the same thing as Red Dead Redemption 2.

But that's like including FF Type 0 as a numerical main entry FF game. Which it obviously isn't.

If this is Red Dead Revolver 2, I don't think that's the same thing as Red Dead Redemption 2.

Exactly. Really not sure why everyone keeps saying ''RDR3'' when Revolver and Redemption are named differently for a very particular reason.