Rockstar teasing Red Dead 3 announcement?

Venocide

I don't really know why some people find this so hard to grasp. Red Dead is the series. It doesn't matter that they aren't numbered. It's the same thing with the Tales series. It's always "Tales of Something" not Tales of Destiny 15 or whatever. :P They are still a part of the same series.

By the image... Definitely a Red Dead Redemption sequal/prequal or (REMASTER) <<< is what i'm hoping for :D

You would prefer a remaster over a new game? :blink:

• Like 1

This generation of consoles need a big game like Red Dead 3 to come out. All these remasters coming out lately are making this generation of consoles look like they're all out of original ideas. This game needs to come out, and it has to be bigger and better than before.  

2015 was filled with new next gen only games. 2016 had its share and you have a bunch still coming out. Not sure what you're talking about.

• Like 1

I was actually one of the few that didn't play RDR. A friend lent it to me for a week so i started it but only played it for an hour. Should I finish it or what? there's so many games coming out is it worth it to buy a used copy? it will probably get a ps4 remaster/remake too, right?

I didn't play RDR until recently.

But for me after playing it, i consider it a game worth playing...

2015 was filled with new next gen only games. 2016 had its share and you have a bunch still coming out. Not sure what you're talking about.

What I'm talking about is the disappointing games that have come out since the release of PS4. This generation of games hasn't exactly been memorable yet. So now it seems remastering old games that were successful back in the day is becoming a new method of making up for the lack of originality today. We need a game that defines this generation of gamers. Some people believe Watchdogs is that game. I've never played that one so I don't know. Some still think GTA is, but in my opinion, after years and years of GTA on consoles past, it's getting a bit worn out. Red Dead 3 could be that huge game. In my opinion. 

What I'm talking about is the disappointing games that have come out since the release of PS4. This generation of games hasn't exactly been memorable yet. So now it seems remastering old games that were successful back in the day is becoming a new method of making up for the lack of originality today. We need a game that defines this generation of gamers. Some people believe Watchdogs is that game. I've never played that one so I don't know. Some still think GTA is, but in my opinion, after years and years of GTA on consoles past, it's getting a bit worn out. Red Dead 3 could be that huge game. In my opinion. 

Witcher_3_cover_art.jpg

Also who in the history of ever has said Watch_Dogs defines this generation? the consensus is it's painful mediocrity; and I have to concur.

• Like 3

Red Dead 3 would be nice. But it wouldn't surprise me if it wound up being GTA V Online DLC because they aren't done milking that yet.

Isn't it a good thing when a developer continues to support and add content to their online game? 

On topic, Rockstar would be stupid to let the franchise die but I'm going to wait for actual confirmation before I get too excited. 

Parker

• Like 1

Isn't it a good thing when a developer continues to support and add content to their online game?

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but it seems like that's all they want to focus on, and at this point I imagine they made plenty of money from GTA V and Online to where they could make both Red Dead's from scratch with all the best graphics and engines if they wanted. But because I like RockStar I'm willing to give them some leeway though, since the more money they have the bigger their games can be. I at least want to think that anyway.