Rockstar teasing Red Dead 3 announcement?

Venocide

I understand what you mean and "to death" is an understatement, i remember my online play time was close to 40 days, but a game like this for me personally comes once or twice in a console generation and to have that again with better graphics (hopefully the same leap GTAV did from PS3 to PS4) AWWW YEAH!!! You know?

It's one of those for me, stays with me and NEVER gets old :D

Yeah, and that once or twice in a generation game is already out... on last gen. :P Nobody is stopping you from playing it.

You know what would be better? If Rockstar created a new game that became this gens once or twice in a generation game. You might even like it more than Redemption. I just cannot comprehend the argument you're giving me here. :P

Exactly. Really not sure why everyone keeps saying ''RDR3'' when Revolver and Redemption are named differently for a very particular reason.

Because It is the third red dead game. Assuming it will be red Dead redemption 2 would be silly.  

Looking at Rockstars Games it is more than likely it will be a new character. Beside the obvious i cant think of a Rockstar series that had the same character. 

Anyway i haven't been this excited about a game since GTA V so i am hyped already :D. And this time its not just some silly rumour.

I'd be as excited for a remaster as I would for Red Dead 3. I once bought Red Dead Redemption but the disc somehow didn't work on my PS3 so I never got around to playing it yet. Now that Revolver has been released on PS4, I think I'm going to buy and play that first. I hope I'll be able to play Red Dead Redemption on PS4 after that but a third part in the series wouldn't be a disappointment either I guess :P.

If its online only lol...

Hope they announce it by Friday. Release in March or April... I'm in.

Doesn't sound as Rockstar, but let us see.

I would love it to be RD3, but I just want to see a world with more stuff in it. As much  as I loved Redemption, there was a lot whole of nothing in some places. 

I hope PS4 get's a Red Dead Redemption remaster as well. I know I could easily get it on PS3, but I've heard RDR on PS3 is a bit weird with the controls and glitchy, also there's the online that would take some time and I'm not ready for the game just yet. So a remaster would be amazing. 

I was really excited until I read these statements:

The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience

“With Red Dead Redemption 2, the team is working hard to push forward our vision for interactive entertainment in a truly living world. We hope to deliver players an epic experience that builds upon everything we’ve learned making games.”

"Interactive", "truly living world"... this gets me really worried, I hope they don't do a fully online/co-op game. I've always been a huge Rockstar fan, but after GTA V something changed, it's like a lost a friend.