Most overrated Plat?

AlphaLloyd

Hey folks,

as i have seen, that the game is extremly exploitable... like you can pause to the max, which means the game is absolutly free now by terms of difficulty. 

I was wondering if anybody of you, could share their pausing strats and if i need something to look out for?

I would like to ask, if the game or console crash, if you upload your score or video clip to the leaderboards?

Because i thought a free stack would look nice. 

Sincerly and thanks in advance.

Edited by I am Dante
  • Like 2

Why are

you                             are

writing                                                                 like this

it is 

hard to read

It's so free, you're asking for strats. GG. 

It's not free at all. 

Mind typing like a regular person please? i don't mean to sound like an asshole but I literally had to highlight your text just to read it. 

Good to know I'm not the only one.

• Like 4

I don't think i am going to abuse the pause exploit in the game, i think it ruins the fun factor through the game and i am really enjoying this game, i maybe use it but only for practising. If VirtualNight did Persona 4 Arena without pausing then i can do it.

You are bascially comparing Apples to Oranges. Totally different genres. 

But good luck to you for trying without pause.

• Like 3

With all the demand for pause exploiting games, you can expect Hori to release a turbo controller that allows you to turbo the pause button :D

The shitty $20 turbo controller I bought from Walmart allows me to turbo the pause button. I'd actually be disappointed if the Hori controllers that cost 3 - 4x more didn't allow you to.

• Like 1

The shitty $20 turbo controller I bought from Walmart allows me to turbo the pause button. I'd actually be disappointed if the Hori controllers that cost 3 - 4x more didn't allow you to.

The Hori controllers are able to turbo a button without you having to put any pressure on it, I bought the FPS Plus a while ago. Which controller did you get that allows you to turbo the pause button? Having that controller would really turn Raiden into a big joke xD

The Hori controllers are able to turbo a button without you having to put any pressure on it, I bought the FPS Plus a while ago. Which controller did you get that allows you to turbo the pause button? Having that controller would really turn Raiden into a big joke xD

No idea, was some random off brand Walmart thing I bought back in like early 2014. Haven't been able to find info about it online since or find another one of them in the store again.

It can do that same thing, either turbo while held or turbo always. The actual button and sticks are horrible quality though so I've only ever found it useful for idling online games and cheesing one of the challenges in prototype. Don't think it'd really help me with Raiden. :P

• 4 months later...
On 16/10/2016 at 1:04 PM, DPatriot said:

You are bascially comparing Apples to Oranges. Totally different genres. 

But good luck to you for trying without pause.

Aren't you the same guy who was comparing SMB with this game a while ago knowing full well that they're completely different games LOL

• Like 1