AJ_Radio's Disappointing Backlog and Wishlist

AJ_Radio

5 hours ago, ee28max said:

Platted it in 1 day, 14 hours - that's a fast time 1f44f.png.

Goat Simulator on the PS3 doesn't have DLC, while PS4 does. Always wondered why :hmm:...

Looking at your list, you have good "S" and "A" ranked games. Since you platted the collection, I think some time in the future you go back to the Assassin's Creed you left (that's unless they're too grindy). Also Batman: Arkham City, I have it and I'm gonna start it soon maybe after I plat The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. 

I think USA is the number one country with most PSN accounts. Noticed you're in the Top 10,000 1f1fa-1f1f8.png.

Not really. You can platinum Goat Simulator in one hour. That's pretty difficult however since you have collectibles in both areas of the game, depending on how quick you are.

I took a long break in between because of work and college studies.

I will be doing all of Assassins Creed Syndicate. Not too sure about Arkham City, mostly because of the predator campaign you have to do which I've heard is rather difficult.

I'm hoping to reach Top 10,000 world wide. Probably not going to happen anytime soon but I will try my best.

-----

Finished Goat Simulator, added Mr Massagy to backlog. Will probably platinum that game tonight, if not tomorrow.

43 minutes ago, voodoo_eyes said:

Does that mean that Modern Warfare Remastered can finally be bought separately from Infinite Warfare?

Yeah that's what I've been hearing. 

But unfortunately I already bought the Legacy Edition. 37 GBs.... I hate downloading large files. The Witcher 3's 30+ GBs worth of patches and DLC was bad enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Been a bit since I posted in this thread.

-----

Jazzpunk and Heavy Fire: Afghanistan complete.

1L6d75d8.png

1L67cb17.png

Added The Swapper, Slain: Back From Hell, Full Throttle Remastered, Velocity Ultra & 2X, Albedo: Eyes From Outer Space, Axiom Verge, Ultratron and *gasp* Super Meat Boy to backlog.

Ld3a634.pngL1633eb.pngL74f030.pngL40fe77.pngL44c87e.pngL73e2c7.png

Lbb9b48.pngL7ff111.pngL7ca091.png

• Like 1

On May 15, 2017 at 3:49 PM, Stuart Pot said:

Would definitely recommend getting to Full Throttle first, that game is hella good. Albedo is also a quick platinum, going to do it within your next few platinum trophies?

Going to play and plat both on the weekend. But will finish The Swapper since it's easy with a guide.

Super Meat Boy is kicking my ass though.

40 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Going to play and plat both on the weekend. But will finish The Swapper since it's easy with a guide.

Super Meat Boy is kicking my ass though.

Please please please tell me that you're only using a guide for the trophy parts of The Swapper, and that you're doing the rest on your own...

Just noticed you added Horizon Zero Dawn, awesome game.

Full Throttle, Velocity 2X and Super Meat Boy are great as well.

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

Please please please tell me that you're only using a guide for the trophy parts of The Swapper, and that you're doing the rest on your own...

Just noticed you added Horizon Zero Dawn, awesome game.

Full Throttle, Velocity 2X and Super Meat Boy are great as well.

Nah, I just need to find where the collectibles are.

Horizon I'm saving to be #98 or #99.

Full Throttle I'm playing this weekend. Super Meat Boy I need to do practice runs on. Not sure when I'll start Velocity 2X.

Everything will seem easier after Super Meat Boy.

Edited by Spaz

5 hours ago, Spaz said:

Nah, I just need to find where the collectibles are.

Horizon I'm saving to be #98 or #99.

Full Throttle I'm playing this weekend. Super Meat Boy I need to do practice runs on. Not sure when I'll start Velocity 2X.

Everything will seem easier after Super Meat Boy.

I wanted to give you a like for only looking at when to find the trophy-related collectables but apparently I've reached my 25-like limit :(

1 hour ago, BillyHorrible said:

I wanted to give you a like for only looking at when to find the trophy-related collectables but apparently I've reached my 25-like limit :(

No worries man. 

No idea why the trophies are rare, Swapper isn't difficult whatsoever.

8 minutes ago, Spaz said:

No worries man. 

No idea why the trophies are rare, Swapper isn't difficult whatsoever.

Most people have probably played it through PS+ so many will not have bothered after finding it's not really for them, plus you have to go out of your way to get the trophies, none are easily spotted.

3 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Most people have probably played it through PS+ so many will not have bothered after finding it's not really for them, plus you have to go out of your way to get the trophies, none are easily spotted.

I take my comment back. Swapper has some pretty difficult puzzles. I just played the first section thinking the rest wasn't going to be bad.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I take my comment back. Swapper has some pretty difficult puzzles. I just played the first section thinking the rest wasn't going to be bad.

My last comment still stands :) personally, I don't think it was all that bad, maybe one or two puzzles towards the end I got stuck on and really had to give good thought.

Swapper complete.

God what a pain in the ass. I decided to just use a guide for the terminals.

I was pulling my hair out over some of the puzzles. Very difficult to figure out on your own. A couple of them you have to be quick to swap to your clone, otherwise you will fail.

Added Spelunky to the backlog.

40 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Swapper complete.

God what a pain in the ass. I decided to just use a guide for the terminals.

I was pulling my hair out over some of the puzzles. Very difficult to figure out on your own. A couple of them you have to be quick to swap to your clone, otherwise you will fail.

Added Spelunky to the backlog.

:(

Did you at least enjoy the story? (And did you play on after getting the final trophy?) Too bad you thought it was a pain, I loved it for multiple reasons.

3 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

:(

Did you at least enjoy the story? (And did you play on after getting the final trophy?) Too bad you thought it was a pain, I loved it for multiple reasons.

To an extent. Music was very good. Indie music is much more original than the music in AAA games.

Just the puzzles. Spent upwards of 40 - 50 minutes on some of them. Real pain in the neck because you have to do them a specific way.

40 minutes ago, Hogie838 said:

You should go for the evil within next. It's not that difficult with the guide I mentioned! And it's an amazing game 1f604.png

I will eventually. But why not ride the 'easy train' for a while? Especially after the crap I had to go through with Super Meat Boy.

You should definitely tackle Maggot Boy. It's not difficult. It's definitely easier than Demon Boy. But Demon Boy isn't too terrible when you consider the first 10 stages fairly easy. Stages 12 through 20 are the ones you should be more worried about.

9 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I will eventually. But why not ride the 'easy train' for a while? Especially after the crap I had to go through with Super Meat Boy.

You should definitely tackle Maggot Boy. It's not difficult. It's definitely easier than Demon Boy. But Demon Boy isn't too terrible when you consider the first 10 stages fairly easy. Stages 12 through 20 are the ones you should be more worried about.

Yeah your right, need something easy after such a hard slog. I'll go back to super meat boy once I've added a good few games to my collection. I want to try and build it up a bit first cos I've feck all on it and loads of games I want to add.

• Like 1

Just now, Hogie838 said:

Yeah your right, need something easy after such a hard slog. I'll go back to super meat boy once I've added a good few games to my collection. I want to try and build it up a bit first cos I've feck all on it and loads of games I want to add.

I understand. Dark Rapture and Cotton Alley really kicked my ass. Got extremely frustrated.

• 2 weeks later...

Went down with a bit of depression and bad anxiety the past week or so. Going to have to retake a class during the summer which is very unfortunate, but that's my only option since I missed a midterm worth half the total grade. 

I decided I will tackle a few games on my backlog so it will become more manageable. I completed Shattered Spear last week and will start Dust: An Elysian Tail this weekend. White Night can be completed in one sitting but the time related trophies are rather annoying. 

Hopefully all will go well in the upcoming weeks.

• Like 1