AJ_Radio's Disappointing Backlog and Wishlist

AJ_Radio

4 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I don't know when I'll be doing Assassins Creed Unity. I'll probably be doing Syndicate sometime at the end of April or May. I currently got a bunch of busy work coming up in the coming weeks so I'm going to be slowing down quite a bit, which is kind of why I want to get some 'quick and easy' platinums out of the way because I badly want to get 100 platinums this year. So far I'm in the good running.

Unfortunately Unity has a lot of pointlessly walking around for the platinum because they want you to open every fucking treasure chest even though if you're like me and immediately upgraded all theatres, you won't need any additional treasure after your first three or four hours of gameplay.

I hear a lot of mixed opinions on Beyond Two Souls. I will be doing Heavy Rain soon, I am stupid to wait this long to finally play it since I actually prefer these type of games along with Until Dawn rather than the typical first person and third person shooter genre most mainstream AAA companies come out with.

I thought Beyond was very disappointing when I played it a few additional times for the platinum because I realised how little my choices mattered, I could let the game run on auto for long times... even failing QTEs does not matter at all except for at a few select points.

Heavy Rain was better since you could actually get your characters killed if you did not watch yourself. It also has a better story in my eyes, I thought it was very yarring in Beyond to have a young girl play pretensies with the army, and how you first have to play as her getting her belongings while being forced to go along with some asshole acting like a dick, and in the very next scene she's suddenly supposed to be very in love with him. The game even gives you a trophy for it but not for the other option, as if it's the preferred choice of the dev.

Infamous: Festival of Blood comes for free via voucher if you have the retail inFamous Collection. Maybe I won't get it for free since the collection came out years ago, and companies like to put stupid deadlines.

I played the PS4 titles first and enjoyed them, bought this on a sale and enjoyed it, bought 1 and 2 on the cheap on disc but thought they were going too slow. Still have to get through the rest of 1.

Kings Quest is a seemingly random game I have. But I was a big Sierra adventure fan back in the day, crying shame what happened to that company since they had some fantastic games. Of course Kings Quest is a reboot of that old 1980s/1990s series and of course made by a different company, since the old Sierra is gone. Nonetheless I plan on trying it out.

I played the first episode and kind of enjoyed it but not enough to immediately buy the rest, I'll get it once it's cheap enough probably.

Sleeping Dogs is underrated in my opinion, and in some ways better than Grand Theft Auto. My gripe was grinding all those stats to Gold rating, because a few of them were unnecessary. I don't double stack games unless they're worth replaying again, are ridiculously easy, or have an autopop platinum opportunity. For this game it's worth replaying again.

Mèh, I like GTA more. There's nothing stopping me from enjoying both sides however, no matter how many fanboys cry how many times. Yes, I still go to the Star Trek movies even though I enjoy the Star Wars ones a lot more, I got to see both DC and Marvel movies though I enjoy the Marvel ones a lot more, and so on and so forth.

I will admit Hitman GO looks boring. I'm a sucker for easy platinums though.

I'm not. If I don't enjoy it, it goes out the window unless I'm close to completing it and if I don't think I'll like it beforehand, I won't start it.

Gone Home I have been wanting to play since it was on Steam. I tend to enjoy walking simulators somewhat. The only 'difficult' part is beating the game in under one minute. It probably sucks because you're in a house, you play as a boring protagonist, and you hunt for keys.

I really enjoy interactive walking fiction - loved The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter, loved Everybody's Gone To The Rapture and I've got a few more lined up - but I disliked this one. The story is dull and predictable, the game fakes you into thinking there will be a thriller/horror subplot which never happens... I truly think that the whole reason it got such good reviews from critics is because the story is about

Spoiler

a girl realising she's gay.

I'm all for equality in all ways. I hate it that one of my favourite game series (Assassin's Creed) still hasn't had a female protagonist in a main game (Evie doesn't count as she was pushed to the sidelines by Jacob) because Ubisoft thinks women aren't profitable - sure, Ubi, just ignore Tomb Raider and Horizon Zero Dawn and other AAA titles. The Last Of Us had a great story with two gay characters without being in your face about it. I really liked the main character of Watch_Dogs 2, who was not a black hacker, but a hacker who just happened to be black. Now that gender swapping in Shovel Knight is a thing, I'll do a second playthrough with Shovel Knight and Shield Knight both being men. But Gone Home was, in my eyes, a decent premise made into a dull story, and the critics didn't see through it just because it 'dared to use such a touchy subject'. Hooray, but it didn't use it that well.

Oh, and completing the game in under a minute is super easy, it's just that that trophy is glitched to hell and back.

God of War Ascension finished. I have every God of War game finished. Just need to do Uncharted, Sly Cooper, inFamous and Ratchet and Clank and I'll be golden.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HDshould be pretty fun, I used to play the first game a lot when I was a kid. But I know some of the objectives are difficult to pull off, so hopefully it goes well.

21 hours ago, BillyHorrible said:

Ascension is the only God Of War ehich ai haven't finished the story of, I did a marathon of them which may have been a mistake. Still want to get through it some day.

Ascension is just like the other games. If you went through God of War 1, 2 and 3 you should have no problem with Ascension.

UPDATE: Tony Hawk is difficult!!!

Edited by Spaz

23 hours ago, Spaz said:

God of War Ascension finished. I have every God of War game finished. Just need to do Uncharted, Sly Cooper, inFamous and Ratchet and Clank and I'll be golden.

Tony Hawks Pro Skater HDshould be pretty fun, I used to play the first game a lot when I was a kid. But I know some of the objectives are difficult to pull off, so hopefully it goes well.

Congrats on finishing Ascension, I have to admit I really like seeing complete game series on profiles.

Also noticed you have reached 100 100% complete games :D

1 hour ago, Rach said:

Congrats on finishing Ascension, I have to admit I really like seeing complete game series on profiles.

Also noticed you have reached 100 100% complete games :D

Thank You.

Sly Cooper will be the next series I'll finish. Uncharted will follow, and eventually inFamous.

That's four Playstation exclusive series finished, which is pretty sweet.

I would like to get Ratchet and Clank done but I got a long ways to go on that. Got the trilogy on Vita, the two Future games (A Crack in Time and Into the Nexus), Deadlocked, All 4 One and Full Frontal Assault. I have no idea how to go about All 4 One and FFA, both were designed for co-op in mind, unless I can find a way to self boost with two controllers or two PS3 consoles hooked up.

Prince of Persia is doable, but unsure when I'll be doing that one.

==

It's nice reaching 100, considering I have around eight games with a platinum with unfinished DLC. The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 are what's bringing the trophy count up quite a bit.

Arkham City I will do eventually. I'm going to have to figure out a good strategy for Demon Souls. I played a little of Assassins Creed III and didn't like it much. Assassins Creed Unity and DOOM both have online trophies which I would like to get done, but with my shitty internet connection that will be a challenge.

Edited by Spaz

2 hours ago, Spaz said:

Ascension is just like the other games. If you went through God of War 1, 2 and 3 you should have no problem with Ascension.

Damn my big fingers and small phone, that qoute of mine has some dumb typo errors. Fixed!

Yeah, I don't expect any trouble with the game, I just haven't gotten myself to play through it yet, I'm kind of ignoring my PS3 in favour of PS4 games.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I played a little of Assassins Creed III and didn't like it much. Assassins Creed Unity and DOOM both have online trophies which I would like to get done, but with my shitty internet connection that will be a challenge.

I liked all the Assassin's Creed games, even III, though it's nowhere near my favourite titles in the series. Unity can be easily done solo, only the The Tournament mission will be too hard to do on your own because there's a time limit on one part of the mission that's nearly impossible if you play alone.

3 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Damn my big fingers and small phone, that qoute of mine has some dumb typo errors. Fixed!

Yeah, I don't expect any trouble with the game, I just haven't gotten myself to play through it yet, I'm kind of ignoring my PS3 in favour of PS4 games.

I know what you mean. The Playstation 4 loads up faster, has better graphics, games perform better and more smoothly. Most people only stick to the PS4 these days, but I'm one of those who plays on all three systems simply because there are many games that are only available on the PS3 and Vita.

5 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I liked all the Assassin's Creed games, even III, though it's nowhere near my favourite titles in the series. Unity can be easily done solo, only the The Tournament mission will be too hard to do on your own because there's a time limit on one part of the mission that's nearly impossible if you play alone.

It's basically the same as Resogun. Some of the DLC trophies are too difficult on your own (Commando Gold trophy). Worst case scenario is I can bring my PS4 over to a friends house, since he has much better internet than me.

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I know what you mean. The Playstation 4 loads up faster, has better graphics, games perform better and more smoothly. Most people only stick to the PS4 these days, but I'm one of those who plays on all three systems simply because there are many games that are only available on the PS3 and Vita.

Well I sold my Vita since I was only playing PS+ games on it anyway, it pained my hands every time I used it and I have a Switch now which is a superior handheld in my opinion - I'm not much into handheld gaming so one handheld is more than enough for me :)

I am very much inclined to play through my PS3 backlog as well though. I'll probably do some stuff after getting through The Witcher III, if I don't start the Uncharted trilogy immediately...

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

It's basically the same as Resogun. Some of the DLC trophies are too difficult on your own (Commando Gold trophy). Worst case scenario is I can bring my PS4 over to a friends house, since he has much better internet than me.

Yeah the DLC trophies from III are much easier when boosting.

2 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Well I sold my Vita since I was only playing PS+ games on it anyway, it pained my hands every time I used it and I have a Switch now which is a superior handheld in my opinion - I'm not much into handheld gaming so one handheld is more than enough for me :)

I am very much inclined to play through my PS3 backlog as well though. I'll probably do some stuff after getting through The Witcher III, if I don't start the Uncharted trilogy immediately...

I will be honest, I don't like the Vita much. I've already played a few crap ports.

The God of War games render trophies unobtainable if you back out to the main screen then resume the game, so you pretty much have to play the entire games through without hitting that button.

Sly Cooper games ran fairly alright, but there were frame drops and a bit of lag throughout all three games. When I played them on the PS3 they ran so much better, to the point where they were easier to obtain the trophies.

I did a test run of the Ratchet and Clank trilogy. Not too bad but it runs a bit slow. In fact they don't run as well as the Sly Cooper games. The company who ported them over didn't do the best of jobs.

From what I saw of Jak and Daxter in a Youtube video, they run and look like complete shit on the Vita. So I'm avoiding those completely.

Resogun was too difficult on the Vita. Too much going on for a small screen.

I have Uncharted Golden Abyss and Severed, I will get the platinums in those. But apart from some Japanese visual novels I don't think I'll play on the Vita for too long. There's Tearaway and Gravity Rush if you want to experience the original games, but I probably won't play those for quite a while.

---

Have fun with The Witcher 3. It's a long game, even if you're ignoring the trophies and just doing the main storyline.

7 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

Yeah the DLC trophies from III are much easier when boosting.

I think three of the four trophies can be obtained on your own. Only the Revive trophy requires other players.

It's the same with Black Flag. I think you do three of the four on your own. You will have to make a boosting session to get the one trophy.

How active is the multiplayer? I would like to do a Game Lab session and use a certain ability on another player so I can get those both done and over with.

14 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Have fun with The Witcher 3. It's a long game, even if you're ignoring the trophies and just doing the main storyline.

I'm not going for 100% trophy completion but I am doing a lot of side quests and Witcher contracts so I'll be going on for a while. I already bought the DLC so I'll be going on for a long while...

I am usually not good at completing these kind of big games which makes me all the more determined now to plow through and finish the story. I've already failed on Witcher III once, much earlier in the story.

I think three of the four trophies can be obtained on your own. Only the Revive trophy requires other players.

Revive requires another player but you won't have pursuers in solo wolfpack mode so you'd need someone for that. For the other two, it depends if doing wolfpack solo still counts as 'multiplayer'.

It's the same with Black Flag. I think you do three of the four on your own. You will have to make a boosting session to get the one trophy.

You need help for two of them: the domination session, and killing a player with a booby trapped lift.

How active is the multiplayer? I would like to do a Game Lab session and use a certain ability on another player so I can get those both done and over with.

Mèh, there's still people doing wolfpack and deathmatch but other than that it seems kind of empty. I've grinded through the multiplayer last week though, and I'm willing to help you if you want. It's just one domination session where you have to both win and have the highest score, and in that same session I could run over your booby trapped lift so you'd become the highest scoring player right away. That's ten minutes of work, including booting the game up and inviting each other and everything.

Come to think of it, I might just get the Season Pass if it ever goes for €5 or less, just for the hell of it.

Edited by BillyHorrible

Finally getting the hang of Tony Hawk. Big difficulty curve, newcomers will struggle with pulling combos. 

However increasing the the stats on your character makes the whole game a lot easier. It's still no walk in the park, you need to execute moves and combos in fast motion. 

Managed to get four of the nine gold trophies last night. Getting 200,000 points wasn't bad. 15 manuals with Rodney Mullen required a bit of luck. Gaining all Pellets in Hawkman in the Hanger was frustrating and a bit difficult, took a solid 30 - 45 minutes of trying. Gap Ski Jump in Downhill Jam was by far the easiest gold trophy. 

I came close to 500,000 points in Venice Beach, but failed a crucial move. Same with Big Head Survival Mode, got to my third run down the Mall and crashed, which meant my head would explode. 

Haven't gotten to Marseille just yet. So I still haven't reached Projectives Mode, which is where the real challenge will be.

This game takes a lot of practice. It's not your typical pick up and play kind of game, you need to feel the controls and play through each stage several times to work up a good strategy. 

Personally I think Tony Hawk's Underground was better, which is sad because I played that game in 2005 when I was still in high school. It had an actual story, the characters had personality, and the soundtrack was worth listening to. I like all the songs in Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD, but why are there so few? I like Chuck D, but I don't want to hear his song 100 times in two hours. 

It seems that after Neversoft, Tony Hawk games really went downhill.

Edited by Spaz

Got the platinum for Tony Hawk.

I spent several hours on this game not realizing that you can 'revert' after landing a vertical trick. None of the guides show any revert because they recorded the videos before Robomodo added reverts into the game. So basically I wasted a lot of time trying my damnest to pull off the Sickest Scores at the Mall, Downhill Jam and Marseilles. Hours were wasted on those stages, once I did reverts I got all the sickest scores in those stages within three to five minutes.

But there were projectives like COMBO in Hangar. That took three solid hours of effort. The 8 Skateboards in Downhill Jam. Two hours of constantly failing until I finally obtained them all. Pissed me off to no end.

At least I'm finished with the game. Now I can relax with the trophy whore game Magus, which should take three to five hours without trying.

On 3-4-2017 at 8:28 AM, BillyHorrible said:

Come to think of it, I might just get the Season Pass if it ever goes for €5 or less, just for the hell of it.

Of course, now it's on sale for €7... Sigh. Why am I tempted in these ways!

Probably won't buy it because as stated, I don't really care for that multiplayer and I already have the Freedom Cry standalone.

3 hours ago, Spaz said:

Got the platinum for Tony Hawk.

Congrats!

Played a small amount of Magus.

This game is so bad it's hilariously funny. From the very get go Magus is this lord, or god or whatever the fuck you want to call him, far overpowered to the point where no enemy, not even a boss can hope to dwindle his HP down to 0. The furthest I've gotten my HP down to is 300/500 and that's only because I got caught in a corner with a bunch of enemies attacking me and my companion. 

The dialogue is the crown jewel. It's like some 10 year old kid wrote the script for this game. The choices are between "I'll kill you meself" and "Guess you're a bit too soft. You'll be using whips next time right?" That is one of the choices Magus can say to an enemy very early on. I don't remember the whole dialogue option word by word but the second sentence is right on cue. It's pretty bad. Also your female companion seems to stick with you regardless if you say "Fuck You", "Cut the bullshit woman", or "Gods were meant to die". She's either incredibly stupid or dedicated enough to stick to Magus no matter what happens.

While the three skill trees are required for earning three trophies (and the platinum of course), you don't have to spend a single point on any skill throughout the entire game. Magus is powerful enough as it is. Most of the items you get aren't that helpful because you already have far more lethal destruction than any enemy in the game. Eventually it gets to where he can one shot kill most enemies. Speaking of which, these enemies just seem to run towards you like a mob. There's no strategy whatsoever, just hold that R1 button on your controller and let loose. You can be very reckless and still don't have to worry about your HP. It goes up to max by itself anyway if you give yourself a little time.

Magus is boring and a chore. It's pretty dang awful, in fact I would put this game in the same category as Orc Slayer. Both games are extremely boring and tedious, because in both you just hold down the fire button. Magus is a bad game and I don't give a crap about the story, it sucks but at least I got a few good laughs out of it so far.

The best effort the developers made for this game is the intro. It was good the first several seconds until Magus dodges an arrow with a style similar to that in the Matrix movies. Some of the graphics look like they were ripped straight from a Playstation 1 game. Magus sucks, but at least it's extremely easy.

On 10/19/2016 at 9:38 AM, Spaz said:

Bloodborne is probably the first one I'll be doing. Hardcore Souls fans often say it's the easiest game but I'll have to see for myself.

I had a real difficult time with Demon Souls and I haven't played an actual action RPG (apart from Souls/Bloodborne) in years. I'm quite good at the God of War games, Demon Souls is a different story.

As for Batman I enjoyed the series. But it really irritated me that I have to do all side quests again if I want to get the Perfect Knight trophy in Arkham City. Then there's the Campaign maps which I heard are worse than Arkham Asylum.

Also for Arkham Knight if I want to 100 percent it I have to worry about the Community Challenge pack. I guess two of the trophies in that DLC involve real fighting skills and luck, which I'm not good at. I barely passed Shock and Awe Extreme. Brutality 101 is well, ugh.

Souls, Batman or inFamous are definitely on my 'To Do' list. If you have suggestions regarding the combat challenges in Batman or a good build for the Souls games feel free to post them.

This is an old post, but thought I'd offer some strategies anyway.

City combat challenges are an absolute joke when you realize 3 things.

1. Your combo never breaks if you redirect over enemies, whereas in Asylum it broke after 2 redirects.

2. Every character has an AoE attack that gives a shit ton of points. Get a 5x combo, press :square: + :cross: and rake in the points.

3. The method from 2 works for every single character and the campaign restrictions don't make it any less effective.

For Knight, the trophy that requires 1,050,000 points isn't so bad if you keep the medics alive. It has been a while but I think the exact strategy is to just do regular punches until you get a 100x combo. Then start using the bathook combo (can't remember exact combo. It's the one that uses the bathook to grab enemies and pull them towards you and then you hit :square: to knock them down as they approach). Use your special weapon destroy move whenever you get the chance. If there are no weapons/shields to destroy, use instant takedown on ninjas or big brutes.You wont have to face many brutes if you make sure to keep the medics alive though. If you're ever unsure who to attack next, just infinitely redirect over enemies until you've decided.

On 4/3/2017 at 7:28 AM, BillyHorrible said:

I'm not going for 100% trophy completion but I am doing a lot of side quests and Witcher contracts so I'll be going on for a while. I already bought the DLC so I'll be going on for a long while...

I am usually not good at completing these kind of big games which makes me all the more determined now to plow through and finish the story. I've already failed on Witcher III once, much earlier in the story.

Revive requires another player but you won't have pursuers in solo wolfpack mode so you'd need someone for that. For the other two, it depends if doing wolfpack solo still counts as 'multiplayer'.

You need help for two of them: the domination session, and killing a player with a booby trapped lift.

Mèh, there's still people doing wolfpack and deathmatch but other than that it seems kind of empty. I've grinded through the multiplayer last week though, and I'm willing to help you if you want. It's just one domination session where you have to both win and have the highest score, and in that same session I could run over your booby trapped lift so you'd become the highest scoring player right away. That's ten minutes of work, including booting the game up and inviting each other and everything.

It's actually quite easy to lure randoms into a booby trap. Set one up, then climb to the top of the lift. They'll notice you at the top, use the lift to reach you, and get caught in your trap. Used that method on PS3 and PS4 and it only took 1 try both times.

Also, in my experience, people in AC III wolfpack are terrible so if you play that mode legit with others, 20 revives comes in no time.

Edited by madbuk

Going to finish Magus tonight. Put it off for a bit because I screwed up my platinum run by using all my skill points in the Green Skill Tree, and have to start over.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

This is an old post, but thought I'd offer some strategies anyway.

City combat challenges are an absolute joke when you realize 3 things.

1. Your vombo never breaks if you redirect over enemies, whereas in Asylum it broke after 2 redirects.

2. Every character has an AoE attack that gives a shit ton of points. Get a 5x combo, press :square: + :cross: and rake in the points.

3. The method from 2 works for every single character and the campaign restrictions don't make it any less effective.

For Knight, the trophy that requires 1,050,000 points isn't so bad if you keep the medics alive. It has been a while but I think the exact strategy is to just do regular punches until you get a 100x combo. Then start using the bathook combo (can't remember exact combo. It's the one that uses the bathook to grab enemies and pull them towards you and then you hit :square: to knock them down as they approach). Use your special weapon destroy move whenever you get the chance. If there are no weapons/shields to destroy, use instant takedown on ninjas or big brutes.You wont have to face many brutes if you make sure to keep the medics alive though. If you're ever unsure who to attack next, just infinitely redirect over enemies until you've decided.

City should be easier than Knight was in regards to combat.

I'm more worried about the Campaign Predator maps.

If you do it right you can reach Croc without ever spawning a Brute. I'll come back to it at some point.

I actually think Crime Alley is the worst of the three stages due to the ninjas and Militia Brutes. Two of them spawn in the fourth round and you have little room to maneuver around.

1 hour ago, madbuk said:

It's actually quite easy to lure randoms into a booby trap. Set one up, then climb to the top of the lift. They'll notice you at the top, use the lift to reach you, and get caught in your trap. Used that method on PS3 and PS4 and it only took 1 try both times.

Also, in my experience, people in AC III wolfpack are terrible so if you play that mode legit with others, 20 revives comes in no time.

That's the DLC in Black Flag isn't it?

AC III Multiplayer shouldn't be hard and it shouldn't take long. Winning those board games on the Homestead will probably take a lot of trial and error though.

Edited by Spaz

Magus is finished.

I've already spoken about it in my status update, so no need to repeat myself.

Severed is currently popular with trophy hunters, game doesn't look all that difficult. I just hope that this time around I'll be playing a Vita game that's actually worth a damn, not some shit port that suffers from frame rate drops and poor performance.

Added Titan Attacks!, Gone Home and Color Guardians to backlog.

Added Gravity Rush to wishlist.

Made little progress on Severed. I've been hampered down with school and work, plus some depression problems (I have periodic depression).

Close to beating the last boss in the game, should finish Severed tonight or tomorrow.

Had some personal problems sorted (but still need to seek a counselor), but will be filing a complaint with my Internet Service Provider.

The most god awful, backwards company I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Extremely overpriced internet with the worst service possible.

Did some exploring in Severed but didn't unlock any trophies. Will try to finish tonight.

Severed finished. What a goddamn good game. Easily the best PS Vita title I've played.

Vibrant colors, unique appearance, good dungeon crawler with an assortment of puzzles and enemies, none of which are too difficult. For the mountain fight on the clouds, swipe the dragon top to bottom, not left to right. Makes a big difference. Using the severed arm made it much easier. Otherwise that fight is pretty much impossible.

Because of this game, I added Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition and Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack to the wishlist. Very good indie developer Drinkbox Studios. Definitely enjoyed my time with Severed, even if my finger was burning hot at times.

Finished Gone Home: Console Edition and TItan Attacks! Two easy games without a platinum but were a good way to spend the time.

Moved Guacamelee Super Turbo Championship Edition and Valley to backlog. Strider has also been added. Bought all three games in the recent Flash sale, totaling around $14 - 15. Good deal.

Added Goat Simulator to backlog. 

Fun if not a hilarious game where you play as a goat wrecking furniture and doing other shenanigans. Finished Flappy Goat within 20 minutes. Not as bad as people make it to be. 

Putting White Night on hold currently. I'm looking to finish both games this coming week. Been busy with work lately so haven't had a lot of time to play.

Platted it in 1 day, 14 hours - that's a fast time ?.

Goat Simulator on the PS3 doesn't have DLC, while PS4 does. Always wondered why :hmm:...

Looking at your list, you have good "S" and "A" ranked games. Since you platted the collection, I think some time in the future you go back to the Assassin's Creed you left (that's unless they're too grindy). Also Batman: Arkham City, I have it and I'm gonna start it soon maybe after I plat The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. 

I think USA is the number one country with most PSN accounts. Noticed you're in the Top 10,000 ??.

• Like 2