Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

• 6 months later...
On 11/18/2020 at 11:12 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

As of November 18th, 2020, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Realm Royale (5.99% rarity).

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/8662-realm-royale/1-your-royal-eggsellence

Beyond: Two Souls - my second rarest non-ultra-rare plat - has dropped to 7.38% rarity.

Mad Max - my rarest non-ultra-rare plat at the time of the update - rose to 7.51% rarity.

COD AW - the highest rate for an UR plat - has dropped to 4.43%.

As of June 16, 2021, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Realm Royale (5.71% rarity).

Metal Slug Anthology is my highest rate for an UR plat. It’s sitting at 4.87% rarity. I’m expecting that percentage to rise out of UR status by the end of the year.

On 6/13/2017 at 7:17 PM, postofficebuddy said:

My rarest 'very rare' platinum is Just Cause 3 with 5.45%. I would have expected it to be more common than that. It's honestly not that hard outside of a handful of somewhat tricky wing suit challenges.

4 years later and Just Cause 3 has now dropped to 3.27%. Seriously, why? Now my rarest very rare is, ironically, Just Cause 2 at 5.08%. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 6/16/2021 at 9:39 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

As of June 16, 2021, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Realm Royale (5.71% rarity).

Metal Slug Anthology is my highest rate for an UR plat. It’s sitting at 4.87% rarity. I’m expecting that percentage to rise out of UR status by the end of the year.

As of July 18th, 2021, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Knack (5.25% rarity).

Metal Slug Anthology is my highest rate for an UR plat. It’s sitting at 4.94% rarity. My prediction of it being Very Rare was way off, as its rarity jumped up by .07% in the last month. I may have to check in a month to see when MSA becomes non-ultra-rare.