Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

Mine happens to be "IT CANT BE FOR NOTHING"  The Last of Us - Remastered for PS4 sitting at 5.33% at the moment.

I do have a Sonic Hero from Sonic Forces that dropped below 5% right around the time I have acquired the plat.

Both games were a fun challenge but a somewhat tedious grind - especially with Sonic and certain challenges. 

Currently for me it is MGSV's platinum, Legend at 5.17%.

I am surprised that MGS games are not rarer. 3 was relatively easy but others are much more intensive. Requiring multiple playthroughs, tedious grinds, and some truly challenging gameplay like getting the BBE in 4 or completing all VR missions in 2.

Motorstorm Apocalypse

1L61e82f.png

The Big One

5.35%
VERY RARE

My first PS3 game I got back in 2011. Got the plat in 2018, and I'm still kinda proud about it! I always thought the game was extremely hard, but once I started going the the plat it was actually quite doable lol. Probably has to do with the fact that I was only 12 years old when I got it in 2011!

Edited by Suparichie123

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 10:20 PM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

As of July 18th, 2021, my rarest, non-ultra-rare plat is Knack (5.25% rarity).

Metal Slug Anthology is my highest rate for an UR plat. It’s sitting at 4.94% rarity. My prediction of it being Very Rare was way off, as its rarity jumped up by .07% in the last month. I may have to check in a month to see when MSA becomes non-ultra-rare.

Metal Slug Anthology has officially hit Very Rare status at 5.01%. This is my highest non-UR plat.