Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

lEYp8tG.png

This is the PS3 version. I'm surprised it's that rare tbh.

You really shouldn't be. I have come to find people really don't like long multiplayer grinds. My Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed Plats aren't much higher. And those games were a lot easier to complete the single player portions of.

You really shouldn't be. I have come to find people really don't like long multiplayer grinds. My Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed Plats aren't much higher. And those games were a lot easier to complete the single player portions of.

I usually don't like MP grinds either, but The Last of Us is one of the few games where I really got into it. I didn't really even find it a grind at that point, I was just doing it for fun. The same goes for the PS4 version.

It helps that the servers were always populated, and there weren't any annoying miscellaneous trophies for the MP unlike in the other games you mentioned (at least in the base game), so boosting sessions were unnecessary. It was pretty much just play a bunch of matches. I didn't mind it at all, but I guess I can see why you wouldn't enjoy it if you hated the MP.

Edited by Undead Wolf

I usually don't like MP grinds either, but The Last of Us is one of the few games where I really got into it. I didn't really even find it a grind at that point, I was just doing it for fun. The same goes for the PS4 version.

It helps that the servers were always populated, and there weren't any annoying miscellaneous trophies for the MP unlike in the other games you mentioned (at least in the base game), so boosting sessions were unnecessary. It was pretty much just play a bunch of matches. I didn't mind it at all, but I guess I can see why you wouldn't enjoy it if you hated the MP.

I skipped as much as I could. Lol. I played it really late, though. When there were more noobs around, I may have enjoyed it more. But even if you like it, if you're not skipping matches, that's at least 168 rounds of multiplayer. That's a lot of time and effort to commit to a game. And Survivor mode was quite the challenge for me. I enjoyed it, but it certainly wasn't easy to beat. 

1L1e94b7.png

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

All Trophies

5.74% rarity

Honestly, the main reason why this is likely as rare as it is would be how it tends to need a second playthrough and a lot of saving and reloading stuff.  Other than that, it's actually not a hard plat to get.

EyePet

1Lc49d0a.png

Platinum Pet
Unlock all other trophies

Rarity 5.70%

Love this game. Shame the second wasn't as good, hated that the load screen was a stupid curtain instead of a portal the stuff came out of while the Pet was still there waiting. Still haven't got the plat on that one. edit; this is my oldest VR too.

Edited by Elvick_

Battlefield 4 (PS3) at 5.01%. It will be UR before the year ends.

Call of Duty: Black Ops, which is at 5.18% rarity. I find it strange how this platinum is rarer than the World at War one.

Probably because Black Ops has double the amount of owners compared to WaW. It's close to 1 million.

• Like 1

Call of Duty: Black Ops, which is at 5.18% rarity. I find it strange how this platinum is rarer than the World at War one.

I think the reason behind this is that Black Ops has way more owners than World at War. Black Ops plat is easier than World at War though.

Probably because Black Ops has double the amount of owners compared to WaW. It's close to 1 million.

I think the reason behind this is that Black Ops has way more owners than World at War. Black Ops plat is easier than World at War though.

That would be the case then, Call of Duty: World at War had a harder veteran difficulty in my opinion.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...