Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

5 minutes ago, dmland12 said:

Lone Survivor - 5.20%

It doesn't feel like it should be this close to Ultra Rare.

It actually used to be Ultra Rare until you could delete games that you have 0% on. It was a PS+ title so I'm sure a lot of people barely gave it a chance or just played through it once, got a trophy or 2, and abandoned it.

Anyway, mine is The Last of Us (5.16%) followed by Lone Survivor and The Golf Club at 5.20%. All of these games have been slowly dropping so they may eventually become ultra rare.

9 minutes ago, Jay_Cash said:

It actually used to be Ultra Rare until you could delete games that you have 0% on. It was a PS+ title so I'm sure a lot of people barely gave it a chance or just played through it once, got a trophy or 2, and abandoned it.

Anyway, mine is The Last of Us (5.16%) followed by Lone Survivor and The Golf Club at 5.20%. All of these games have been slowly dropping so they may eventually become ultra rare.

Ah, I wasn't aware that it used to be UR.  Anyway, I won't complain if it drops back.  :P

Call of Duty: Black Ops - 5.02%

The Last of Us - 5.17%

ICO - 6.87% (If people would just use my damn guide...)

I feel like most game's rarity become more rare over time except newer games and easy platinums as the site grows bigger and bigger.

Just watch. Eventually I am Mayo will be a 99.99% platinum. That unlucky son of a bitch with the broken X button just never could finish it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4.02.2017 at 5:16 PM, ee28max said:

The Last of Us @5.21%.

There's no way it would become ULTRA RARE in the future. That's unless many people start buying it and only play MP. Otherwise it could be the easiest ULTRA RARE Platinum ever :D

Not so easy imho but time consuming for sure.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...