Rarest Platinum That Isn't Ultra Rare

Bullstomp

On 18/10/2016 at 3:47 PM, Undead Wolf said:

lEYp8tG.png

This is the PS3 version. I'm surprised it's that rare tbh.

Not weeb enough... :awesome: 

On 04/02/2017 at 4:08 AM, Lucas said:

Mine is FIFA 14 (PS4) which is at 5,52% at the moment :)

Not weeb enough.... :awesome: 

Oh wait..... -_- 

Sheesh this game is seriously hunting me....

1L059d6c.png

:platinum: The End of War :platinum:
Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare.

6.03%
VERY RARE

I do see Samurai Warriors 4 go back and forth in the Ultra Rare department.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Hertz said:

Oh wait..... -_- 

Sheesh this game is seriously hunting me....

1L059d6c.png

:platinum: The End of War :platinum:
Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty00ae.png: Advanced Warfare.

6.03%
VERY RARE

I do see Samurai Warriors 4 go back and forth in the Ultra Rare department.

Pfft, and they call me a weeb disgrace. At least I don't play bro shooters. :P

0.jpg

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME!!!!! :awesome:

• Like 2

It used to be Singularity, but i don't know what happened to that game but it went from 5.03% to 4.90% in a month or so, really quick.

So now it is this one

1L0aba23.png

Call of Juarez: The Cartel, 7.33%

Not that rare so i have to work on that, my spot on the rarity leaderboard is also a lot lower then on the normal leaderboard

14 minutes ago, JN_Deutschland said:

At the moment it's Driveclub 

Lfe0221.png

40-platinum.png 05.77%

I wonder how long it will take until this game goes down to ultra rare. xD The rarity goes down since a few months. IIRC it was somewhere at 6.xx% at the beginning of the year.

For me it's:

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

L37529a.png

:platinum:  5.56%

1341898049_lonesurvivor.jpg

True Survivor      5.12% very Rare :platinum:

1Lad8866.png

3 minutes ago, FawltyPowers said:

I was just about to post my lowest was MGS4 at 5.01%, but as of now it's finally dropped to 5.00%, I can see that see-sawing a bit, doesn't get much more borderline than that.

In the past they have see sawed but based on my experience these past few months it may likely continue dropping

9 minutes ago, Bullstomp said:

In the past they have see sawed but based on my experience these past few months it may likely continue dropping

Funny you should say that I just looked at the Platinum percentage as at 3rd February 2017 and it was 5.13% so yes this does definitely seem to be the case. Yay, more Ultra Rares ?

• 1 month later...
On 4/21/2017 at 7:43 AM, FawltyPowers said:

Funny you should say that I just looked at the Platinum percentage as at 3rd February 2017 and it was 5.13% so yes this does definitely seem to be the case. Yay, more Ultra Rares 1f601.png

I r smert ?

13 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

Well, The Last of Us is now Ultra Rare, making The Lone Survivor my rarest non-Ultra Rare Plat. It's at 5.01%, though, so it probably won't be Very Rare for long. :/ 

Ironically Lone Survivor is my next rarest @ 5.01% as well. A month ago it was at 5.12% so that is some serious movement! Yay updates!

My next rarest is Arkham City at 5.11%☺

Edited by Bullstomp

Mine is...

Gran Turismo 6 - 7.36%

KLBBcu4.png

Thought the platinum rarity for this would be higher considering the following GT had once upon a time. It's definitely time consuming but not too hard overall. Getting the gold award for S license tests was difficult, for me at least. This was the first racing game I'd played since Gran Turismo 3 on the PS2, so if someone that out of practice can manage it :lol:

Other than that there's nothing too tedious other than the autobarmy trophy (travel 7,903 miles), but by the time you've won everything you'll have racked up at least 3000 - 4000 miles and it doesn't take to long to race around Daytona in the fastest car until you have it. You could even rubber band the controller and sod off to do something else for a day.

It's probably a really easy platinum for people who play racing games regularly so get to it...then in a year's time I can come back and orgasam over the Phantom Pain some more once GT's been overtaken.