Reach Scout Rank 2 Glitched

GTAJJ

I have the same problem, but with assault trophy. Got the trophy for scout rank though. I also think the "Play The Objective" trophy is glitched as I'm sure I did more than 25 squad orders.

Got to Scout Rank 2 and no trophy. Happened to anyone else?

This is the problem I have with New release games. Some trophy glitches sometimes get patched later on. Hope you all get it sorted out. 

I need a confirmation on what "Squad order" actually is. Capturing flag marked by squad captain doesn't count for me.

Anything the squad leader orders to do. Defend a captured flag or to take an enemy flag for example. It needs to show in green on the screen "Squad order complete" each time.

25 times and you're done but it wouldn't surprise me if that trophy is glitched along with the class rank trophies.

I need a confirmation on what "Squad order" actually is. Capturing flag marked by squad captain doesn't count for me.

To make this really easy on yourself, make a new squad where you are the squad leader and play domination. when you are squad leader select the flags that are close to being captured and once they are taken it counts towards 1 of your 25.

Anything the squad leader orders to do. Defend a captured flag or to take an enemy flag for example. It needs to show in green on the screen "Squad order complete" each time.

Only green text I'm getting is "Attack order Complete". Nothing about squad order, so annoying.

BTW. Looks like we are not alone with those rank 2 problems. PC and Xbox players are also reporting this on battlefield forums.

It helped, thanks!

Good to hear  :D

same problem here i am almost level 4 with medic no trophy :(

I knew it was too good to be true reach level 2 for a gold trophy. EA with the curveball, how you like them apples

on a serious note I hope DICE fixes this

This appears to be glitchy on both Ps4 and Xb1. Achievement\trophy sites are reporting similar problems on both consoles in regards to these trophies. 

Edited by stitchesnscars

Are the campaign challenge trophies glitched as well? I have 13 codex's so far, and the trophy for having 10 didn't pop. 

Are the campaign challenge trophies glitched as well? I have 13 codex's so far, and the trophy for having 10 didn't pop. 

Nevermind... It pop'd after getting 14.

Yep Scout rank 2 no trophy.

I would like to add though that although we have some pretty glitchy trophies at least the game itself is not the glitchtastropy that was BF4. Having the game completely wipe your campaign progress and rubber-band in the MP was infuriating to say the least.

okay, so I got this trophy to pop, it didn't pop when I got to scout rank 2 but it did pop when I got to scout rank 7, so my guess is that while it's glitched, you will have to get all classes to rank 7. Just a theory

I'm medic rank 8 and still no trophy.